Forum Home Forum Home > News And Views > Thoughts and Opinions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ohhhh, pretty!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Dead man...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rednekk98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2017 at 4:45pm
Also recently acquired a G17 (Gen 3). Did the $0.25 trigger job, TFX-Pro sights, Grip Force Adapter and now I like it. and shoot it pretty well. It's probably going to get an extended mag catch eventually. Still like the 1911 more but it's serviceable and I can shoot it well enough. If I ever get a single-action revolver it's going to be something absurdly large since I doubt it would get the trigger time of an autoloader. 
Ceesman762 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Time for a C-Section!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceesman762 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2017 at 7:21pm
It's Glock 17 Gen 4. $530 including the transfer and taxes. NIB, 3 magazines, magazine loader, and case.  I picked up the Alien Gear IWB 3.0 holster.  It's a comfy holster but I need to find a stiffer belt for it.
Innocence proves nothing
FUAC!!!!!

tallen702 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Hipster before Hipster was cool...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2017 at 7:08am
I'll be interested to see how the Hudson H9 does in the market. Ships to distributors in late June. Really, really low bore axis.
<Removed overly wide sig. Tsk, you know better.>
rednekk98 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Dead man...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rednekk98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2017 at 10:29pm
The H9 looks really, really promising....for those of you in states that will be able to get it. Will have to look into IWB holsters for the G17 if it's ever going to be used for anything but the range, nightstand, or security in the woods. Been looking at Crossbreed and Glaco tuck-ables. 
Hairball!!! View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Strike #4

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hairball!!! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2017 at 1:29am
Originally posted by rednekk98 rednekk98 wrote:

It's probably going to get an extended mag catch eventually.

I was surprised just how much that extra little bump helps.
rednekk98 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Dead man...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rednekk98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2017 at 11:30am
I'm thinking Vickers for both the mag catch and slide release. Neither stick out too far but really help and look pretty subtle. I'm pretty pumped for the magpul magwell extention coming out this summer. I don't really NEED a flared magwell, but for $30 why not? 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic