Forum Home Forum Home > Paintball Equipment > Upgrades and Customizing
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

TMC Handguard Mod.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Like a mad scientist, but with Tippmanns

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spydercam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: TMC Handguard Mod.
    Posted: 23 April 2017 at 7:19am
I´ve modified my Handguard make it more comfortable. I cut the bottom rail and the front. After i painted it simple flat black.

I like Tippmann !!!

spydercam View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spydercam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2017 at 4:48am
Classic looking handguard, i took some parts of my M98M4 to Show how it would look like if ... !!!

Edited by spydercam - 07 May 2017 at 3:08pm
I like Tippmann !!!

spydercam View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spydercam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2017 at 2:36pm
I´m going to install the handguard of my Tippmann M98 (M4 Mod.) on my TMC. But i need some fiberglas first to finish !!!

I like Tippmann !!!

spydercam View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spydercam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2017 at 4:04pm
I did some adjustment and work on her, filled the stock to fit, i have 1,5mm material left on sides of stock, carefully work if not it Looks ugly, i think !
Put an extra spacer between Marker and Handguard to get Closer to original look. Also put my Phenom Barrel as tip but the main godness is the original Magazine of my M98M4 Mod. Without modification regular Paint would fit into and for FS there is some work to do and i think 7-8 rounds would fit.
No fiberglas = no finish :rolleyes:

Grip is not finished, just spray´d one side for looking better on the pics !!! ;)
I like Tippmann !!!

spydercam View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spydercam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2017 at 2:25pm
Here i got some pics of the stock and handguard modifications:

Cause i have shortend the tip of my TMC for fit the flatline Barrel it´s in close to perfect Position to fit the handguard end, if you stay stock lengh you will Need a pipe for example to set it right distanced. ;)
I like Tippmann !!!

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic