Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > News And Views > Thoughts and Opinions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Life Thread v2.0

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1920212223 34>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
spydercam View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Like a mad scientist, but with Tippmanns

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spydercam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2019 at 10:49am
Happy Birthday !

Thatīs the most expensive Breakfast Egg iīve ever seen. Also itīs looking tasty, good Job by your GF.

Thanks for showing us and have a nice day !!!

I like Tippmann !!!

impulse418 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
off the hook four days early <3 <3 <3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote impulse418 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2019 at 12:28pm
Originally posted by Kayback Kayback wrote:

I saw this and thought of you guys.

Why are you looking up methamphetamine paraphernalia haha

Kayback View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Ask me about my Kokido

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kayback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2019 at 11:31am
It actually randomly appeared on my Pinterest feed. Who know show that algorithm works. I was surfing Chemtrail pages. Always good for laugh.

Edited by Kayback - 03 June 2019 at 11:31am
Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo. H = 2
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote impulse418 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2019 at 2:29pm
Conspiracy theories and tweakers do go hand in hand. Makes sense.
SSOK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The Savior of Christmas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSOK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2019 at 8:40pm
My new favorite summertime beer happens to be Strawberry Lemonade Natty Light. "Naturdays". Delicious
FreeEnterprise View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Not a card-carrying member of the DNC

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FreeEnterprise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2019 at 11:20am
glass rose. Lol. I was clearing out my photobucket account and saw that pic I made for this forum years ago. Made me laugh, then I saw this and laughed again! Good times. 

I was told by a teacher I would never be a writer as my stuff back then was likely just as bad. I had ADHD and dyslexia as a kid.

Learned to beat dyslexia over time, still have issues with numbers at times, but most people who know me would never know I have it. 

I write articles for paintball.media and do photography for them as well. Along with all kinds of other writing I do for my other jobs. So it can get better with tons of practice and work. I credit forums for helping me work on my creative writing abilities in a manner that was fun and yet also rewarding. 

Link to my latest story and pics. 

Starts at page 106

Edited by FreeEnterprise - 06 June 2019 at 11:21am
They tremble at my name...
spydercam View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spydercam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2019 at 2:24pm
At the Moment i got more legs that i can use !

I got a complete new leg(the one with black top) this monday. It still hurts like with my 1st one (area sitting bone).
The new test knee is called VGK-S (Very Good Knee - Short) itīs Specialy made for short legs. The System is working without battery, very small mech valves which are activated by Position and foot contact Zone are doing this job. The weight is less than 1kg(just the knee) and cause itīs Closer mounted to the leg(housing) you have also less Forces at the short leg(like grap a hammer at front against grap him at tail for example). Made in UK

The leg with the camo top housing got a C-LEG Knee(3rd Gen. newest is 4.) mounted, much heavier but it feels safer. But i Need to test first to be shure what knee would be best for me !!!

Mmhhh ... does anybody here know where i can get thoose Pants for cheap ???

Edited by spydercam - 06 June 2019 at 2:30pm
I like Tippmann !!!

tallen702 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Hipster before Hipster was cool...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2019 at 7:18pm
That's a nice looking prosthetic there! Definitely looks much lighter than your previous model. I'm hoping it gets much more comfortable for you as the weight savings will definitely make it easier in the long run. Glad you're doing well!
<Removed overly wide sig. Tsk, you know better.>
spydercam View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spydercam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2019 at 5:13pm
Slowly it feels better at the seat-bone area(where the weight of my Body and leg Comes together), makes free Walking better with less pain in the ...

Itīs Still a Long way to get closer to expert Level but slowly itīs going forward, step by step !!!

Here i made a new short Training vid. ,cause the Cam battery died:

New leg test vid.

May itīs already good enough for a game on a flat surface !?!?!?

I like Tippmann !!!

tallen702 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2019 at 10:08pm
Originally posted by spydercam spydercam wrote:

May itīs already good enough for a game on a flat surface !?!?!?

You never know until you try!
spydercam View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spydercam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2019 at 1:45pm
Yes youīre right !

As soon my new leg(the top housing part) feels better i go try.

old top:                          new top:

Seatbone                      X    Seatbone
                                  X
XXXXXXXXXXXX                      XXXXXXXXXXXX

Cause the top housing is fixed also from side too itīs a new pain !!!
I like Tippmann !!!

Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote impulse418 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2019 at 2:47pm
Got the itch to play again, this Etha 2 gat is pretty sweet for the price point.
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote impulse418 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2019 at 3:45pm
Played at a indoor airsoft field on Sat night. Pretty sweet that A. It is indoors which nice with our summers, and B. it is only 5 miles from my house.

I had a absolute blast, it isn't as fun as paintball, but it is wayyyyy cheaper.
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote impulse418 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2019 at 7:37pm
Ordered a new pair of JT Proflex's, my old ones were trashed and I threw them away. The new pair seems a little different, apparently empire took them over, but for only $60 they are by far the best bang for the buck and comfy. No way was I going to pay $180 for Dye I5's.
SSOK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The Savior of Christmas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSOK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2019 at 9:02pm
Indoor airsoft is fun, but the equipment is annoying.

A kid with a 98 Custom, a $30 aftermarket barrel, and a 20oz CO2 isn't really that outgunned compared to someone with a high end marker still today.

Airsoft? Pffft. I got wrecked by a ton of people with Polarstars when I had a JG P90. Even upgraded I was no match for HPA.
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote impulse418 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2019 at 9:30pm
Didn't really feel outgunned. We played 1v1 at the end, "speedsoft" style. The kids had nice gats, but were just terrible at that style of play. And even during the regular matches, my biggest gripes were that the hopup didn't seem to be adjusted correctly, and I had a  bunch of blanks due to the BB's not feeding correctly.
deadeye007 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Has Mod powers, isn't able to use them.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deadeye007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2019 at 12:47pm
Does everyone still have all their fingers after yesterday?
Face it guys, common sense is a form of wealth and we're surrounded by poverty.-Strato
BARREL BREAK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Official Jackbooted Thug Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BARREL BREAK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2019 at 7:26pm
Haven't set off a firework in years
Eville View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
More than 'evil' but not quite 'eviller'

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eville Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2019 at 4:25am
With our record heat and over 750k acres burned so far this year, fireworks remain very illegal up here.  But I spent the 4th in Hermosa Beach and got to experience my 2nd 7.1 earthquake in 6 months.  I was something like 100 miles from the epicenter so just felt a little bit of a shake this time around.  I was happy about that.  
tallen702 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2019 at 3:02pm
Basically just got back from 3 weeks off work.

Week one was spent in WV teaching rising high-school sophomores how to do home repairs. My crew replaced porch railings and built a new 14x10 roof over the existing porch to prevent water from coming in through the door when it rained. We fielded 12 work crews this year, taking up an entire county center ourselves for one full week. It was our best year yet in my opinion. All the kids wanted to be there and were willing to pitch in for everything.

Week two was spent at the Barony Beach Club by Marriott down on Hilton Head. Sister and Bro-in-law have a condo there they inherited. Used an unused week from last year and one of their weeks this year to take the whole fam-damily on vacay for free. It was pretty nice.

Week three was spent catching up on a little paperwork and emails, and then heading off to do some light hiking in WV before heading to my folks' place for the evening of the 4th, the 5th, and morning of the 6th. Did Beartown State Park (beautiful), Cranberry wilderness, and Cranberry Glades in the Monongahela National Forest, and then the Falls of Hills Creek as well.

This week, I'm working all week, along with the next two. Then it's off to Williamsburg where it will be blisteringly hot for the week we're there.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1920212223 34>
  Share Topic