Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > News And Views > Thoughts and Opinions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Life Thread v2.0

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1819202122 34>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
tallen702 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Hipster before Hipster was cool...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2019 at 4:57pm
Originally posted by impulse418 impulse418 wrote:

They cut open your ding dong?

Nope, they use this Matrix looking sonofabeyotch and shove it right up your ding dong. They do it again when you're awake to take the stent out.

The doctor told me when she was getting ready to shove it up there, "Okay, so it's going to feel like you're peeing in reverse for a second." She wasn't kidding.
<Removed overly wide sig. Tsk, you know better.>
impulse418 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
off the hook four days early <3 <3 <3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote impulse418 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2019 at 5:19pm
..... oh my god.
stick_boy_2002 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Not 1 language strike

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stick_boy_2002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2019 at 2:53pm
Originally posted by tallen702 tallen702 wrote:

Nope, they use this Matrix looking sonofabeyotch and shove it right up your ding dong. They do it again when you're awake to take the stent out.

The doctor told me when she was getting ready to shove it up there, "Okay, so it's going to feel like you're peeing in reverse for a second." She wasn't kidding.

not what I was expecting to see when I jumped right to page 20.
tallen702 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2019 at 7:39pm
Originally posted by stick_boy_2002 stick_boy_2002 wrote:

not what I was expecting to see when I jumped right to page 20.

Glad I could make your day a bit more exciting.
Eville View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
More than 'evil' but not quite 'eviller'

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eville Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2019 at 2:08am
I decided that autocross is something I want to do.  First time out, weather got rather sporting at the end.

Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote impulse418 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2019 at 8:07pm
Damn that looks fun.

I am going to get my HAM radio license. Passed the practice test.
agentwhale007 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Forum's Noam Chomsky

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote agentwhale007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2019 at 10:47am
I had a student in my Sports Journalism class this semester who is very kind and hardworking but cannot write. At all. Has no talent for it. And when you combine a lack of talent with a surplus of ambition, you get "spiced some noise," a phrase I am still thinking about after grading this story like three or four days ago: 

Edited by agentwhale007 - 10 May 2019 at 10:49am
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote impulse418 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2019 at 7:13pm
How... how did he get into college?
tallen702 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2019 at 8:26pm
Originally posted by agentwhale007 agentwhale007 wrote:

I had a student in my Sports Journalism class this semester who is very kind and hardworking but cannot write. At all. Has no talent for it. And when you combine a lack of talent with a surplus of ambition, you get "spiced some noise," a phrase I am still thinking about after grading this story like three or four days ago: 

That looks like someone with only a passing understanding of the English language wrote it. I mean, like "incorrect Chinese translation of English" bad....
Eville View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eville Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2019 at 11:07pm
Take that kid's thesaurus away or teach him how to use it.
agentwhale007 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Forum's Noam Chomsky

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote agentwhale007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2019 at 9:43am

How... how did he get into college?

He's great with a camera/editing/production work, he just cannot use words at all. 
BARREL BREAK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Official Jackbooted Thug Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BARREL BREAK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2019 at 2:16pm
Moved into a cheaper apartment (patio level in a rowhouse) closer to work, ceiling now has two mystery leaks from the plumbing for the upper floors. Only ~86 and 65% humidity today and I'm already thinking summer on the mid-atlantic is going to be hell for me. Cool
tallen702 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2019 at 2:31pm
Originally posted by BARREL BREAK BARREL BREAK wrote:

Moved into a cheaper apartment (patio level in a rowhouse) closer to work, ceiling now has two mystery leaks from the plumbing for the upper floors. Only ~86 and 65% humidity today and I'm already thinking summer on the mid-atlantic is going to be hell for me. Cool

I know a guy in Frederick looking for a room mate if you're interested. Long commute, but better bang for your buck. Only caveat is he has a dog.
BARREL BREAK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Official Jackbooted Thug Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BARREL BREAK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2019 at 5:41pm

I know a guy in Frederick looking for a room mate if you're interested. Long commute, but better bang for your buck. Only caveat is he has a dog.
I could afford a decent apartment out in the burbs or whatever, but at the moment the question is if I can break the lease without being liable... And if it's bad enough to move a third time in a year. -_-

Thanks though
SSOK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The Savior of Christmas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSOK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2019 at 8:19pm
Today I'm mourning the loss of the Bethlehem Steel headquarters which was imploded yesterday.

Bethlehem Steel is near and dear to me.

RIP Martin Tower
tallen702 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2019 at 8:00am

I could afford a decent apartment out in the burbs or whatever, but at the moment the question is if I can break the lease without being liable... And if it's bad enough to move a third time in a year. -_-

Thanks though

I dated a girl who lived up in White Marsh. Decent apartment that didn't cost her an arm and a leg, short commute to the city. Might be worth looking up there when you have a chance.
deadeye007 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Has Mod powers, isn't able to use them.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deadeye007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2019 at 5:53pm
Originally posted by Eville Eville wrote:

I decided that autocross is something I want to do.  First time out, weather got rather sporting at the end.

Two years ago I went to training to become an EVOC (Emergency vehicle operations) Instructor. I got to spend 50 hours on an abandoned runway racing around cones.

Ever since then I wish I had a spare car to race with.
Face it guys, common sense is a form of wealth and we're surrounded by poverty.-Strato
Kayback View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Ask me about my Kokido

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kayback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2019 at 3:21pm

I saw this and thought of you guys.

Edited by Kayback - 31 May 2019 at 3:24pm
Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo. H = 2
tallen702 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2019 at 4:55pm
Quick! Send up the Stealth Signal (tm)!
Eville View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eville Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2019 at 1:28am
My GF got me all the ingredients to make Eggs Woodhouse for my Bday

https://www.bingingwithbabish.com/recipes/2017/8/22/eggswoodhouse

Edited by Eville - 02 June 2019 at 1:32am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1819202122 34>
  Share Topic