Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > News And Views > Thoughts and Opinions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Life Thread v2.0

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2526272829 34>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
spydercam View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Like a mad scientist, but with Tippmanns

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spydercam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2020 at 10:56am
Andechs is where the Neuschwanstein Owner walked into the local lake and never went back. I´m not a fan of Neuschwanstein cause it´s pretty new(build a few years before WW1) time of the last kings etc.

Here some more, one with zoom and one to Close !!!

(view from City Füssen)

(Parts of the north side of Neuschwanstein)
I like Tippmann !!!

tallen702 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Hipster before Hipster was cool...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2020 at 8:11am
Well, just found out from my parents that, if things are somewhat normal in 2 more years, we'll be tracing my Grandfather's route from D-Day+1 to Munich and eventually Salzburg over a week or two. 283rd Artillery Battalion which saw 236 straight days of combat without a break while serving with 14 different infantry divisions. I'll get to see some of France, Holland, Germany, and Austria with the trip. Ought to be pretty cool.
<Removed overly wide sig. Tsk, you know better.>
spydercam View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spydercam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2020 at 5:32am
Sounds like a cool trip through europe ! Many landscapes from coast to Austria.

Cause you guys like castle´s i went last WE to our local "Neuschwanstein" called "Hohenzollern"

Cause of construction around the Castle there was only one way up, to enter and make better pics i was to schwabian and didn´t pay 8€´s to enter !!!
I like Tippmann !!!

spydercam View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spydercam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2020 at 5:36am
Also i went on saturday skeet Shooting:

Video Part IV

Had 3 Schwabian Rounds: 14,12 and 18 Hits of 25   
I like Tippmann !!!

impulse418 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
off the hook four days early <3 <3 <3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote impulse418 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2020 at 12:14am
Originally posted by tallen702 tallen702 wrote:

Well, just found out from my parents that, if things are somewhat normal in 2 more years, we'll be tracing my Grandfather's route from D-Day+1 to Munich and eventually Salzburg over a week or two. 283rd Artillery Battalion which saw 236 straight days of combat without a break while serving with 14 different infantry divisions. I'll get to see some of France, Holland, Germany, and Austria with the trip. Ought to be pretty cool.

Damn, your grandpa is a badass
spydercam View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spydercam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2020 at 1:41am
Last WE i went to Rottweil which is Baden-Württemberg´s oldest town which was build less than 100 years after Jesus !
I wanted to see the Elevator test Tower, was closed and they want 5€´s for a ride on top, if i get there again i go ask for a free stairway climb !!!

In the City of Rottweil:

The bar/store is closed i don´t know what gonna happen to the building/or just remove paintjob and ... !?!?!?
I like Tippmann !!!

BARREL BREAK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Official Jackbooted Thug Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BARREL BREAK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2020 at 9:54pm
Took a whole week off work for the first time ever in a non-medical capacity and proceeded to do absolutely nothing due to sick cats and lack of planning. Thumbs Down
tallen702 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2020 at 8:29pm
Originally posted by spydercam spydercam wrote:

Last WE i went to Rottweil which is Baden-Württemberg´s oldest town which was build less than 100 years after Jesus !
I wanted to see the Elevator test Tower, was closed and they want 5€´s for a ride on top, if i get there again i go ask for a free stairway climb !!!

Man, and I thought the Washington monument was rather phallic looking! lol

Impulse, yep, he was a hell of a guy from what I hear. Died before my mom and dad got married, so I never got to meet him. He was attached to headquarters battalion as an aircraft mechanic and impromptu pilot for aerial forward observation missions when they needed someone on short notice. Family legend is that my mom, and therefore myself, were a mere inch and a half away from never existing. He was gliding over a Wehrmacht position (they flew Piper Cubs, so they'd get up high, turn off the engine, and just glide down to prevent the enemy from getting a warning they were there from engine noise) while his passenger was photographing their emplacements when some enterprising infanterist decided to take some pot shots at them with their rifle. Luckily, the Piper Cub has a center control stick that you straddle vs a yoke like some of the other FO planes had, so his legs were spread and the one round that did find it's mark went right between them and exited through the roof with no further incident.

He's also got a bronze star for valor in combat, but he wouldn't tell anyone what he did because it was classified at the time. Mom is in the process of getting his war records from the DoD to finally figure out why he got it.
spydercam View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spydercam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2020 at 2:38pm
Last saturday i went playing some paintball. I had no luck just had 2 rounds with some first time Players, after i filmed a Kids birthday Party Shooting and at the end i had a few 1vs1 fights with a pro Player who was just there for field reading.

Video: Neudenau 19.09.2020

As older Player it was cool to see thoose high motivated Kids !!!

I also went to Schwäbisch Gmünd and made some pics:

I like Tippmann !!!

spydercam View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spydercam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2020 at 12:24pm
I´ve been Shooting again:

Shooting 26.09.2020

Two weeks till Club Championship, i should get better than 17/15/15 of 25. I think i should start using two rounds(both Barrels) !!!
I like Tippmann !!!

Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote impulse418 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2020 at 10:00pm
Dang Tallen, that is phenomenal. My grandfather flew on B-17's, but thankfully the war ended before he flew any missions.

Beautiful Spyder.

Man I love shooting clays. I recently sold my 870, I never used it. But I would like to replace it with a O/U.

I bought a Tippmann! Ordered a Tippmann M4-22 Pro. I was looking for something that truly replicated the AR-15, and Tippmann smashed it out of the park. Pretty excited to pick it up and take her out.
spydercam View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spydercam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2020 at 2:28pm
Yesterday i went to Ulm to climb up the highest church Tower on earth. But the top was closed i just reached the 2nd base(102m) before the tip gets Slim. Killer stairway i had more than 500steps up and down !!!   

I like Tippmann !!!

spydercam View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spydercam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2020 at 2:13pm
Today i sprayed my knee protector NATO-Green, Looks much better than silver also it makes less eye-cancer !!!

I like Tippmann !!!

spydercam View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spydercam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2020 at 4:51am
Yesterday i went to Neudenau(one of many villages in Germany) for playing paintball before Nov. "Lockdown" in Germany.

Neudenau 31.10.2020

I like Tippmann !!!

evillepaintball View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Not sexy - only dangerous to self

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evillepaintball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2020 at 3:26am
We decided to get married in September, got married in October right before I left for 6-9 months in Korea.  Currently sitting in a barracks room in Korea with 4 other dudes waiting to be released from quarantine.  So much Netflix.  
tallen702 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2020 at 5:54pm
Originally posted by evillepaintball evillepaintball wrote:

We decided to get married in September, got married in October right before I left for 6-9 months in Korea.  Currently sitting in a barracks room in Korea with 4 other dudes waiting to be released from quarantine.  So much Netflix.  

Isn't this what CoD multiplayer is for?
Eville View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
More than 'evil' but not quite 'eviller'

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eville Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2020 at 9:41am
I wish I had room for it in my carry on.  I made a lot of progress in Minecraft on my Switch though.  
spydercam View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spydercam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2020 at 11:38am
I can tell you now a Little bit more about getting a weapon license in Germany:

To get a firearm you must be member in a big Shooting Club for min. one year, also you have to shoot more than 12 times a year/each month or min. 18 times, to go on vacation for example. Also you Need to have sucessfull Expertise and a clean criminal Record.

After one year of Shooting you can ask for a "WBK" for Sport shooters (german short form of: Weapon Owners Card).
If ... you are now allowed to buy each weapon you Need to shoot your diszipline, for me example skeet-Rifle´s. The WBK allows to buy and store at home in a safe. Transport(breach empty) to the range is just in a locked case allowed, ammunition must be stored somewhere else than in the locked rifle case. (Walking in puplic with an armed gun etc. Needs a Special weapon license called "Waffenschein" in english may something like Weaponticket !?!?!? Just high risk Persons will get one of them but no normal human)

If you stop be a shooter you can loose your licensen, cause no shoot = no Need, that´s A bit of german firearm-laws

Any questions ? If ...
I like Tippmann !!!

Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote impulse418 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2020 at 1:16pm
Man that sounds like a pain. Speaking of gats, finally took the Tippmann 22lr out. Fun little gat!
tallen702 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2020 at 6:44pm
Went pheasant hunting on Friday. It was way better than going to work!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2526272829 34>
  Share Topic