Forum Home Forum Home > Paintball Equipment > Upgrades and Customizing
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Tippmann TPX Rail Cut Mod.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Like a mad scientist, but with Tippmanns

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spydercam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tippmann TPX Rail Cut Mod.
    Posted: 22 August 2017 at 9:40am
Hi,
here iīve done something which makes your T(i)PX more better looking !

I cut the rail and filed flat and also filed a channel for the front screw and drillied holes. I used M3 screws cause ... but any other Slim screw will do the Job also well !

May in future Need to check first, i go melt the nuts into plastic of the Shell also drill the top of the holes more wide so the heads will be flat on surface too !!!

And yes i know ... but iīm hpa Player so i donīt Need to Change the cartriges. You still have the Option if you take(carry) her as secondary to use her with one fresh cartrige, but for a Change the front screw Needs to be removed !!!

I like Tippmann !!!

spydercam View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Like a mad scientist, but with Tippmanns

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spydercam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2017 at 2:22pm
OK iīve used a screw(for have a Center help when push in) with nut (for melt in the nagative into Shell) to have the bolt(i used a bigger drill for) and nut flat.

If you will do this grab the bolt in a good Position which is like if you will go push the hot nut straight angeled into plastic and not cause itīs comfortable to heat it up and than try to fix something which you canīt do, with a hot bolt and nut which melts well if ...

I like Tippmann !!!

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic