Forum Home Forum Home > News And Views > Thoughts and Opinions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Trump and the media/deep state

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Not a card-carrying member of the DNC

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FreeEnterprise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Trump and the media/deep state
    Posted: 21 May 2018 at 10:58am
It has been fun watching as the Russia investigation turns out a big nothing burger and proves the existence of the deep state. 

Question is, will the public care that a fake document paid for by Hillary was used to start wire taps and an investigation into an opponents political run?... 

(remember, this forum doesn't like long posts anymore, so keep the responses short!)

They tremble at my name...
SSOK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The Savior of Christmas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSOK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2018 at 6:51pm
I have never been so happy to see a FE thread. Long live the Forum.
BARREL BREAK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Official Jackbooted Thug Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BARREL BREAK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2018 at 7:06pm
FE is a markov chain I'm convinced
Eville View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
More than 'evil' but not quite 'eviller'

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eville Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2018 at 9:39pm
THE WATER IS MAKING THE FROGS GAY!
FreeEnterprise View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FreeEnterprise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2018 at 1:57pm
You guys are slacking... This thread deserves some real chatter! 
SSOK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The Savior of Christmas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSOK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2018 at 6:10pm
Originally posted by FreeEnterprise FreeEnterprise wrote:

You guys are slacking... This thread deserves some real chatter! 

I don't believe in the "deep state" but the media bias showed it's true colors during the 2016 election. George Soros is not pulling the strings from his evil lair. I blame the secondary education system but I suppose that is my inner Gran Torino.

The echo chamber on the left is larger, louder, and more hypocritical but less hysterical than the one on the right.

George Soros is a POS though

Edited by SSOK - 22 May 2018 at 6:12pm
tallen702 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Hipster before Hipster was cool...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2018 at 7:44pm
Originally posted by SSOK SSOK wrote:

The echo chamber on the left is larger, louder, and more hypocritical but less hysterical than the one on the right.

It's gotten so bad that I can barely stand to read the news anymore. Doesn't matter which side you're looking at, they're both so frikken nutso it's not even funny. I'd like them to quit using Edward R. Murrow's name in vain and start handing out the Sally Jesse Raphael awards for "news" from here on out.
<Removed overly wide sig. Tsk, you know better.>
__sneaky__ View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Voted 2010 Most Improved horse fondler.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote __sneaky__ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2018 at 4:37pm
You know that nothing-burger of an investigation has resulted in 17 indictments and 5 guilty pleas so far, right?
"I AM a crossdresser." -Reb Cpl

Forum Vice President

RIP T&O Forum
FreeEnterprise View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FreeEnterprise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2018 at 2:35pm
Yeah, but, anytime you give the entire power of the government prosecution with unlimited money, you will get indictments and guilty pleas.

No one can fight that stuff... They bankrupt you or you cave, that is how it works...

Funny since one of the russian companies called out didn't even exist then and they are fighting it in court and now Mueller doesn't know what to do as he didn't expect them to fight back... Since no one ever does. 

https://www.dailywire.com/news/30556/disaster-mueller-indicted-russian-company-didnt-ryan-saavedra

The whole thing was supposed to be about collusion with Russia, but the texts between the investigators Lisa Page and Peter Strzok proved this was just about damaging Trump as a political move... 

https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/05/strzok-page-texts-trump-russia-investigation-origins/

Edited by FreeEnterprise - 24 May 2018 at 2:37pm
Eville View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eville Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2018 at 4:59pm
The texts between the 2 investigators is a non-story.  Literally every single person has a personal political opinion one way or the other.  To think that two people would never discuss their opinions (outside of their official duties, mind you) is just silly.  Professionals, which FBI agents are, put their personal opinions aside when performing their duties, and there is zero indication that this wasn't the case here.  If you would actually read the texts rather than some story concocted by a persuasive writer who pulled single words out of thousands from the texts with zero context, you would know that.  

I'm not saying that then candidate Trump had an active role in colluding with Russia, but it seams very likely that some of the people he hired did, and if that proves true when the investigation concludes, President Trump should be happy that those guilty persons were caught and punished.  If he did nothing wrong, he has nothing to worry about, but it sure seems like he's worrying an awful lot.
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote __sneaky__ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2018 at 9:52pm

Whatever helps you sleep at night, FE.

Forum Vice President

RIP T&O Forum
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote __sneaky__ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2018 at 2:13pm
12 more witches were indicted today.

Forum Vice President

RIP T&O Forum
Eville View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eville Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2018 at 9:06pm
"Strzok decided that Trump was guilty before the investigation was over" - The Albino Gentleman Who Decided Strozk Was Guilty After The Investigation Was Over And There Was Zero Evidence Of Any Bias In Any Of His Work.

There's only one witch hunt in town, and it's being conducted by the GOP.  Actual video of the witch hunt below:

Edited by Eville - 13 July 2018 at 9:10pm
impulse418 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
off the hook four days early <3 <3 <3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote impulse418 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2018 at 4:24pm
Been another interesting two days.
Eville View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eville Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2018 at 10:20pm
Falling on his face 2 days ago, flipping yesterday, then flopping back again today.  Truths aren't this hard to keep straight.
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote impulse418 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2018 at 12:57am
It just doesn't stop.... Sometimes I think to myself " Is this real? Am I gonna wake up and this was all a bad dream?"
Eville View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eville Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2018 at 1:19am
And today we got the Russian spy trying to Red Sparrow her way into the NRA.  But I'm sure the Russians are done meddling in our democracy.  

Edited by Eville - 19 July 2018 at 1:21am
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote impulse418 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2018 at 5:04pm
Reason number 578 I don't give a penny to the BE A.

I miss when President controversies were over wearing a tan suit.
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote __sneaky__ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2018 at 1:32pm
Don’t forget the time he supposedly didn’t salute the Marine because of his coffee cup.

Forum Vice President

RIP T&O Forum
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote impulse418 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2018 at 5:57pm
For being a witch hunt, there sure are a lot of people pleading guilty.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic