Wow I looked around and now I feel old

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wow I looked around and now I feel old
    Posted: 22 January 2019 at 10:39am
December 2016.  Played pretty much every weekend when it wasn't too cold (and even all year through a couple of mild winters) for 31 years until I messed my back up again driving for work in October 2016.  (It was probably time to quit anyway.)  Can't bring myself to get rid of any of my paintball stuff so I maintain them and occasionally shoot them at the field's chrono station.  I try to get out to the field once or twice a month.  Don't play of course but BS with the guys I know, work on rentals for the guys from the field and fix mechanical markers for anyone that asks.  The field guys keep telling me I've built a lot of field credit so hopefully my granddaughter's will eventually decide to try out paintball.
Shub View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
I don’t have one either. Is that good???

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 December 2018 at 9:40pm
I have no idea when I last played. The people I played with moved away, got some medical issues, etc.

Never got rid of any of my gear, though. I just stumbled across it all in a packer in my garage last weekend. Kind of get the itch to play, but there's nowhere and no one to play with.
TheSpookyKids87 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Heh-heh heh-heh - You said "post"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheSpookyKids87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 December 2018 at 6:15pm
Originally posted by SSOK SSOK wrote:

GUYS WE'RE BACK. THE FORUM LIVES.

I ALSO MISS Y0UM0NT

LOL
BARREL BREAK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Official Jackbooted Thug Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BARREL BREAK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 December 2018 at 9:01am
Originally posted by impulse418 impulse418 wrote:

No selling!
LOL
DeTrevni View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
b-YOU-ick. Was that so hard?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeTrevni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 December 2018 at 12:40am
Nah, like, 4 reelz.
Evil Elvis: "Detrevni is definally like a hillbilly hippy from hell"

stick_boy_2002 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Not 1 language strike

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stick_boy_2002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2018 at 10:16pm
He's not selling. Just speculating about a potential sale.
impulse418 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
off the hook four days early <3 <3 <3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote impulse418 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2018 at 9:00am
No selling!
DeTrevni View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeTrevni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2018 at 12:11am
You ever sell that Osiris? Imma go with probably.

stick_boy_2002 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Not 1 language strike

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stick_boy_2002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2018 at 11:09pm
I'm just here for my semi bi-yearly semi annual post.
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BARREL BREAK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2018 at 10:27pm
someone done flipped a switch off n on
DeTrevni View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeTrevni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2018 at 8:41am
Huh. Well, here we are, and here we go again!

SSOK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The Savior of Christmas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSOK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2018 at 8:17pm
GUYS WE'RE BACK. THE FORUM LIVES.

I ALSO MISS Y0UM0NT

Edited by SSOK - 11 December 2018 at 8:18pm
Ceesman762 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Time for a C-Section!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceesman762 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2018 at 11:18pm
I played 2 years ago I think?  
Innocence proves nothing
FUAC!!!!!

impulse418 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
off the hook four days early <3 <3 <3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote impulse418 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2018 at 11:01pm
May 2012, when the field I worked at finally closed down. I got the itch to play again in Albuquerque, but seeing I would have to buy a tank, mask, get my old LCD Angel up and running. The itch quickly faded.

But there is a indoor airsoft field 4.9 miles from my house in Phoenix. But seeing that the weather is nice and able to do things outside, I'll probably hold off until the weather warms up again.
Kayback View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Ask me about my Kokido

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kayback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2018 at 1:18am
Huh cool. I keep tripping over my old JT mask in my workshop and my 98C gets passed around to anyone needing a marker right now for something. But all my old squad has kids, works real jobs and have moved around the country and world in some cases. I think my brother has it?

I honestly can't recall when my main tank was last hydro'd. I've got a couple of mini bottles which are still current. Was looking at a second SL68II in the pawn shop recently but the feed tube was broken. I'd love one of the new markers but they'd end up on the wall next to my never used Ares M4 GBB.

Currently my 15-22 and Saiga 7.62x39mm get much more use out of them.
Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo. H = 2
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BARREL BREAK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2018 at 8:17pm
Yeesh, I always did prefer goofy machines like an autococker that just looks like some sort of... paint... gun, or weird scifi designs to milsim, too creepy for me

Edited by BARREL BREAK - 20 November 2018 at 8:18pm
DeTrevni View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeTrevni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2018 at 7:27pm
Thing is, with First Strike and the like, maybe someone DID actually have a big sniper rifle. That's something you can actually do these days.

Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BARREL BREAK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2018 at 8:26am
Coworker told me he played over the weekend and that someone had "a big sniper rifle" heh
sk8r4life432 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Am I bad?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sk8r4life432 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2018 at 10:56pm
I haven’t played since 2003. I spent thousands on paintball when I was in high school and thought I would play forever. After high school, life started and I just dropped off from it. Sometimes I miss it...
NOUS DE`FIOUS
ODERINT DUM METUANT
Eville View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
More than 'evil' but not quite 'eviller'

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eville Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2018 at 7:16pm
Until the dumbest among us IP ban ourselves by accident...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic