Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

S.W.A.T. Senrio

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
Poll Question: would two sniper’s be good on a team?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
1322 [28.87%]
273 [5.96%]
1620 [35.38%]
1364 [29.79%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Strike 2 - Language 11/3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grizzman333 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 February 2004 at 1:26pm
half the people here sound like gripe's to!
GIVE ME A HELL YA!! BECUASE STONE COLD SAID SO.
thegunmaster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thegunmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2004 at 1:55pm

Why 8 days? most engagements of that type are on a strict timeline.

cut your hostage total in half and put a barely attainable time table on the Swat team to get the job done before you start taking out hostages.

Fun idea, the time line is a little unrealistic, most people have to work. 

Good luck

The Gunmaster

m98person View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Look! I’ve still got all 5 fingers!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote m98person Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2004 at 2:51pm

Originally posted by Readymix Readymix wrote:

watch me get a higher post count

You guys aren't answering my poll question

Why are you not answering my poll question

Come on, me haved no imagining. I are teh big dumby

You need to settle down bud, you have plenty of "ideas" in your poll. And there are lots of great ideas in the thread. This has to be the single most annoying post I have ever read through. I kept reading hoping that you would wise up and accept some of the ideas that were posted. I want my 5 minutes back.

well said, stop spamming dude... this thread has nothing to do with nascar, or music

go have a bottle and learn how to spell basic words...

"I am an equal opportunity demoter"- krl
grizzman333 View Drop Down
Strike 2 - Language 11/3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grizzman333 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2004 at 3:44pm
who here is a country song fan???
Strike 2 - Language 11/3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grizzman333 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2004 at 5:19pm

freedom fighter View Drop Down
Strike 2.5 - Watch it

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freedom fighter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2004 at 7:21pm
Originally posted by grizzman333 grizzman333 wrote:

What going on? Why arent you guy's giving me any feedback?

ARE YOU STUPID OR WHAT

freedom fighter View Drop Down
Strike 2.5 - Watch it

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freedom fighter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2004 at 7:24pm
Originally posted by grizzman333 grizzman333 wrote:

country songs?

Cheesus View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Racist joke 7/21

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cheesus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2004 at 8:07pm
quit bumping stupidity.
Forum God
spitfirerider View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spitfirerider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2004 at 10:17pm
-Monoxide- View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote -Monoxide- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2004 at 10:58pm
You make Al Gore cry.
I spray, you pray.
Steve Bly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve Bly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2004 at 1:23pm

First off, your thread is the one and, only reason I joined this forum. You have evoked a feeling of disgust in me. I feel you need profesional help in some form. Pherhaps an education?

Honestly, I cannot believe how your mind is so severly "retarded". I've known retards smarter than you.

Now, onto what you apparently want to hear:

I had cast my vote, before I even read what other options you had placed there. (I voted 2 snipers).

"A s.w.a.t team made out of five people go agenst 12 terroists, who have twenty(20) people hastage."

With 37 players, you are going to have 5 on one "S.W.A.T." team, 12 on the terrorist team, and 20 hostages...?? No, No, No. Those 20 hostages are NOT going to have fun. You have more non-combatants than you do players!

Here's what you do: Put 5 of those hostages into "S.W.A.T." team, separate from your current "S.W.A.T." team. You now have two 'good' teams, made up of 5 peaople each. Since "S.W.A.T." is 10 members and highly trained, and is also going to be better armed than the terrorist teams, you will want to turn the number of terrorists up as well. The terrorist team should have 18 members. The hostages are brought down to 9 members.

Don't keep all your terrorists and hostages in one position (ie, one base). Put out multiple teams of terrorists: In groups of 2 and 3. There should be 3 groups; One group will have 2 members, one group will have 2 members, and the third group will have 3 members.

These groups will guard some hostages (out in the field, in 'huts' surrounding the terrorist base). There should be 5 hostages under control of the groups in the huts. 2 hostages in one hut, 2 hostages in another, and one in the final hut.

How you combine hostages and terrorists is up to you.

With the final 11 terrorist you have, you should place them in their main base, as well as on patrol, in bunkers, and guarding the remaining hostages inside the compound. Leaving one for 'special purpose' duties. This "special" soldier, will be the one to fall back (in case of terrorist failure), in the direction of the "S.W.A.T." teams base/extraction point (The hostages need to be extracted to win unless all terrorists are confirmed dead), where he will wait in ambush, for the soon to be approaching "S.W.A.T." team... at which point, he will open fire, attempting to lay waste to as many members of that team and the rescued hostages.

***here's how it plays: You devise a plan between your two "S.W.A.T." teams, on how to rescue these hostages. (You may throw in procuring 'intel' as well, if you like - secondary objective).

The terrorists can act how they wish, durring the time period it takes you to get to them, so they don't get too bored. However, they should AT LEAST keep their masks on for most/all of the durration of the game. If you take it off, oh-well, your eye's aren't that important anyway.

So, here's a recap:

"S.W.A.T." teams mission;

Primary- Rescue and extract hostages.

Secondary- procure intel

Terrorist teams mission; Hold off the attacking "S.W.A.T." for a minimum of... say 10 minutes, at which point they must extract their hostages. Then, the terrorists win.

Simple game right? I made it JUST for you, custom made to meet your needs. I am severely deprived up my sleep right now. (I have been up for 27 hrs now, and would like to sleep). But, I took the time to do this for you, as well as to save the other members here some grief of coming to your rescue CONSTANTLY. Why you were'nt able to accept their ideas... I will never know. They had good ones. A couple I'm going to use sometime. Also, there is this squishy matter in that hard thing on your shoulders... You might want to try using it sometime.

BTW, I'm sure you won't appreciate this.

Have a nice day

agent_spunk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote agent_spunk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2004 at 4:28pm

Or you can have it to where grizzman333 runs around a open feld and have 50 guys shoot at him, cus that would be fun and you can learn how to shut up.

ps. i hate spammers.

I dont know what to say...
HGROBERTS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HGROBERTS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2004 at 8:00pm

you should get off the fourm for that it has on the front page no bad words never say the s@#&!* word

Edited by HGROBERTS
bule angel speed 04
g7 lazer eyes
fly board
a4 soft face
freak
boomstick
ultralight
mt trigger
trigger job by ken
cp drop
cp on/off
crossfire 45/45
empire b
--------------------
I have
Strike 2 - Language 11/3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grizzman333 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2004 at 7:24pm
Some of you guy's should not be on this forum at all. Because you bring down a persons cofidence down. That's what your doing to me. so if you can't let all use guy's who trie this idea's and do not like them and are looking for a good idea that they will play time to time. Some of the idea's here do not even feed my inner thurst for the game. If any one here who is a true tippmann fan whould come up with great advice!
Solid Knight View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Solid Knight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2004 at 8:13pm

Eight days is a bit long. What I'd do is increase the terrorist numbers by having the hostages act as reserves. When a terrorist gets killed they alternate positions. This way hostages don't get completely bored out of their mind and it increases the number of terrorists without increasing the number of players in the game.

I'd also have a bunch of secondary objectives such as clearing or capturing certain bunkers or areas. Defusing a bomb or what not. SOCOM II has lots of SEAL versus Terrorist scenarios that you can borrow from.

As for the snipers. If it is only a five man team you only want one sniper. Having two "snipers" will cut down your assaulting team's power. A sniper can be left by himself but assaulters should be in two teams of two. They don't need to be so close that they hump each other but close enough to be of assistance to each other. Three men alienates one guy or forces them to become one team which reduces their tactical options.

LastResort84 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LastResort84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2004 at 11:05am
I think 2 would wold bw really good.
<<Sig WAAAAAAY too big. ~Reb>> Yankees Rule
LastResort84 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LastResort84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2004 at 11:06am
I just relized i dont know how many people are on your team.If you have 5, 2 snipes would be just fine.
<<Sig WAAAAAAY too big. ~Reb>> Yankees Rule
Strike 2 - Language 11/3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grizzman333 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2004 at 3:53pm
who is in the the Junior Reserve Officers Training Corps (JROTC) program? I'm in one. It's in Massachusets.
We are having a paintball field trip. It's with 60 kids. But in order to go whe have to ask two of the hightest rank's there. Which i know one who is in my class half the time. So to all you guy's in the JROTC it would be fun for you class. So after we have are game, mybe you other school's would like it.

I have a tippmann 98 custom.

If you have any for me tell me now. I might not be back for a few day's (4 day's top's). IF im back before the few day's (4 day's top's) I'll pm you back.
evil_fingers View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Inappropriate sig

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2004 at 4:51pm

Ahhhhh that explains why he's being treated like a lil brat that he is, he's in JROTC.....you need to chill out lil man, all these people have put their input into yer question....you asked how many snipers should be used in a SWAT team....the majority answered 2, in reality SWAT has 2 snipers. 

Solid Knight View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Solid Knight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2004 at 6:25pm
SWAT also has more than five guys.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic