Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Paintball Equipment > Gun Maintenace and Repair
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

3D Manual (98 and A5 so far)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hingtapotameat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2004 at 5:48pm
yea, sorry.. im meant a warp feed.. how would u get the balls to shoot up the tube
*98c
*14" die boomstick barrel
*rt
*vertical adapter
*green-dead on bullet drop
*adjustable stock
*green-dead on front grip
*kapp 1500 guage
hotshot22 View Drop Down

AKA: bob54, MILKMAN2, random person

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hotshot22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 February 2004 at 8:30pm
a qloader does that too
ownage View Drop Down
Guested - Flaming, Racial slurs

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ownage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2004 at 7:15pm

Originally posted by hingtapotameat hingtapotameat wrote:

yea, sorry.. im meant a warp feed.. how would u get the balls to shoot up the tube

it operates with friction and the balls fall in and a wheel with a thick lookin rubberband turns and brings the balls up through the feed tube

tippmann 98 custom silver
ebolt, lp kit, halo b, lapco powerfeed, 8 inch bigshot ,boblong reg
red agd warp feed with intellifeed
EYES View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
More pansy and liberal and commie than U

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EYES Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2004 at 10:58am

Anyone else have any 3D manuals of their own to add?

Jeremy578 View Drop Down
Strike 2 - Retarded filter dodge

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeremy578 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2004 at 4:15pm
Nice pictures.
newbian426 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newbian426 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2004 at 10:42am
Baratak, ty 4 the great pix, last night as I attempted to oil my gun i was surprised when several springs and screws shot in several directions. I lost a spring several times (the little 1 in front of the trigger), but thanx to my 20/15 vision (which i thanked God 4 each time )I found it half way across the room. But in the end, after much confusion its working again.....well I'll actualy find out tommorow. You definitely saved my But, thanx.
And when he gets to Heaven,
to St. Peter he will tell
Another Marine reporting Sir,
I've served my time in Hell.
pballa123 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Will now work & play well with others

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pballa123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2004 at 3:52pm
A-5 manual doesnt work...
SpoonSports808 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SpoonSports808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2004 at 3:07am
Hi I think I lost my Drive Spring GUide Pin! Anyone know any alternative to it? HAs anyone lost it before what did u do?
EYES View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
More pansy and liberal and commie than U

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EYES Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2004 at 10:58am

Ummmmmmmm, I can't think of any alternative for it...... Maybe a nail about the same size?????

Call Tippmann or go to a local proshop, they'll hook you up.

You can try making a new thread when you have a problem, you'll get faster responses that way.

lazyeyepancho8 View Drop Down

Guested: Adverts, all caps, you name it

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lazyeyepancho8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 8:53am
Nice job EYES
(Don't sell. Don't advertise. In fact, it's prolly best if you don't post at all.)
jacobkon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jacobkon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 8:57am
hey i took apart my gun to clean it and i did but now i cant seem to fit the two halves on. All the internals are in the correct spot but i cant seem to assemble it back together. When i screw the first screw in the top half the other sides all stick out. Someone please explain whatr to do to assemble the 98c AFTER everything is in place. I also have a rt and drop forward if that matters.
lazyeyepancho8 View Drop Down

Guested: Adverts, all caps, you name it

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lazyeyepancho8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 9:01pm
the hopper release is sopposed to stick out
(Don't sell. Don't advertise. In fact, it's prolly best if you don't post at all.)
LastMaxim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LastMaxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2004 at 2:36pm
There's a couple of links in this thread that no longer work...
Eph 6:12
"For we fight not against flesh & blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in heavenly realms"
MetallicaESPa5 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Doors Of Perception

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MetallicaESPa5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2004 at 9:38pm
Warp Feed link doesn't work.

jjclown23 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
No idea what’s inappropriate

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jjclown23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2004 at 12:42am
it says AND A-5 on the topic.. i dont see any a-5 :(, thats what i need
A-5
Response Trigger
DOP Blade Trigger
Polished Internals
X-Chamber
Custom Paint
14" J&J
eaglesin05 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eaglesin05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 December 2004 at 5:05pm
Thanks for the great guide.
Camo'd 98C
Remote
Polished internals
Dbl trigger
14" J&J Ceramic Barrel
Rocket Cock 2
Trigger Slop Mod
12V Revvy
03' Dye stikies
R/T
Drop Forward
twistedkev1990 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote twistedkev1990 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2005 at 8:22pm

Originally posted by jacobkon jacobkon wrote:

hey i took apart my gun to clean it and i did but now i cant seem to fit the two halves on. All the internals are in the correct spot but i cant seem to assemble it back together. When i screw the first screw in the top half the other sides all stick out. Someone please explain whatr to do to assemble the 98c AFTER everything is in place. I also have a rt and drop forward if that matters.

I had the same problem.  Make sure you have all the parts on one half of the gun, including the SEAR.  For some freak reason the halfs won't go together if the sear is on the opposite half than the rest of the parts.

mayonaise 812 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mayonaise 812 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2005 at 12:10pm
hey you guys....i was just wondering if there is any alternative to using a ball detent, cause i lost mine.
a5guy07 View Drop Down

1 language strike, 11/7

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote a5guy07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2005 at 4:22pm

Originally posted by mayonaise 812 mayonaise 812 wrote:

hey you guys....i was just wondering if there is any alternative to using a ball detent, cause i lost mine.

either call tippmann or go to a proshop - its only like a buck or 2 

1MG_SickDay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1MG_SickDay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2005 at 10:37pm
A5...???????
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic