Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Marker Gallery
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Woodsball A-5

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Paulrus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paulrus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2004 at 7:42pm
Its ok, I dont like the flatline, no porting...6.5/10
Dragoonwolf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dragoonwolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2004 at 7:38pm
I give it a 71\2 on the 10 scale . I think that it needs a stock for sure.   i built my custom stock but you don't have to have a stock like mine you can just buy stock later.
Dragoonwolf
"It is a Good day to Paintball"
Fireman130 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fireman130 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2004 at 6:39pm
I appreciate all the opinions. As far as my camo goes, you have to do what is best for you in the circumstances you play in. It may not be the best job, however it does get the job done. Not to mention the fact that once there close enough to see my camo job, they're already cleaning the paint off their goggles!! Thanks again.
Never forget the fallen
Fully Camoed A5 with R/T
14 in Whisper barrel
remote
Cobra gear pack
20 oz CO2
BSA scope
Laser sight
Recently aquired Flatline..LOOOVE IT!
Car stock
JCS Bipod
Danimal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Danimal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2004 at 9:53pm
 Mann i would never do that to my gun. . . 1/10
Pitlitcus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pitlitcus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2004 at 8:57pm
Looks nice but I would use paint instead. 6/10
-->Warchild<-- View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote -->Warchild<-- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2004 at 8:44pm
Very Cool
litttlebreadman View Drop Down
Steeerike One! C9

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote litttlebreadman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2004 at 7:59pm
good gone but the camo job wasnt that good i sujest some sand paper tack cloth and a some spry paint. and get teh hosein that will give u away. good all the same where u get the laser sight. 7/10
Ethanhunt View Drop Down
I play in the woods

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ethanhunt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2004 at 6:37pm
Sweet setup. I like it . I think it could use a stock though. 9/10
"Those granite steps that stand as obstacles in the path of the weak,
are stepping stones in the path of the strong"
PAINTER-X View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PAINTER-X Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2004 at 4:41pm
Nice gun
CrazyBaller69 View Drop Down
Guested - S-O Slur

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CrazyBaller69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2004 at 3:53pm
its alright
my setup:98c, R/T, DOP 2X trigger, rocket cock, 14"in progressive, psycho ballistics drop, Phat 4StageEx.Chamber and HaloB. JT Excellerator3.5E Grip, 12Vlt. revvi w/X board
Method Man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Method Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2004 at 3:47pm
5/10
Ashran View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ashran Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2004 at 3:34pm
I like the patches of camo, but I'd add some extra, maybe twice that, but keep the patches, looking for so far, 6/10.
GUNDAM_99 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GUNDAM_99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2004 at 3:29pm
ehh 6/10
ms2013 View Drop Down
Strike 1: Political campaigning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms2013 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2004 at 11:14am

interesting idea with the tape.  if you think it breaks up the outline, good. if not, it's up to you whether to keep it. personally,, a camo job should obscure an object in the environment it is designed for.  i.e. black for night, blue for S.E.A.L. teams, O.D. for woods, O.D. Pixel for woods, you get the idea.  i saw a guy who painted his gun OD. a bit much for me, but if probably works.  keep up the imagination.

john.

ProLite M-16 18 AA
Ak47 A5 Egrip flatline
M-1 Garande Automag 18 AA
98C RT Thompson w/ Drum mag
A5 MP5, Egrip, Armson Phantom,Stock, 12gr
98C RT HK33 Flatline

UTTER DESTRUCTION OF QUIXTAR!
Thompsonshooter View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
If I build it... you will drool

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thompsonshooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2004 at 9:52am
NIce 5/10

Eric Engler
President
www.englerpaintballguns.com
RC Paintballer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RC Paintballer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2004 at 9:33am
I like the A-5, just not that one, sorry bro 1/10. Thats the worst camo job I have ever seen.
tippmannsniper- View Drop Down
Strike 2 - Lame language 8.19

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tippmannsniper- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2004 at 8:57am
nice!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fireman130 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2004 at 8:00am
Heres another view of it.
Never forget the fallen
Fully Camoed A5 with R/T
14 in Whisper barrel
remote
Cobra gear pack
20 oz CO2
BSA scope
Laser sight
Car stock
JCS Bipod

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fireman130 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2004 at 7:47am

I took this already awesome marker, and made a few mods to help me out with my game. I started with a Mohawk laser. Now, it doesn't do much in the sunlight, however, it is an intimidating factor none the less. I then added a custom sling. The marker already had a loop hole at the rear, but nothing in the front. So, I bought a kit and screwed the woodscrew into the front grip. It works perfectly. I then added a BSA .22 scope. At first, I only used it as binoculars, because lets face it they're paintballs, they stray. However, I recently acquired the flatline barrel.WOW!! I couldnt believe the distance and accuracy this barrel produced. So, I sighted in the scope, and much to my surprise it actually works (for the most part). Since this is woodsball, naturally I had to camo the gun. I simply took camo tape, and cut out the pieces. Anyway, I just wanted to show my gun. I hope you like it, and any comments will be appreciated. Thanks

Edited by Fireman130
Never forget the fallen
Fully Camoed A5 with R/T
14 in Whisper barrel
remote
Cobra gear pack
20 oz CO2
BSA scope
Laser sight
Car stock
JCS Bipod