Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Marker Gallery
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

My baby is all grown up

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 9>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Schlitter22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2004 at 1:56am
wow.... just...wow

98 custom
Smart Parts Progressive Barrel
polished internals
Pen spring mod
Toxic performance double trigger
Aggie View Drop Down
Lifetime FFA Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aggie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2004 at 8:44am
Like you gun but... A Halo on a Warp Feed? Sounds a bit too much there... A 12volt would have done fine. But still... It looks awsome!
Make It Happen
bobapunk View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
O * M * H * W

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bobapunk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2004 at 9:26am
Originally posted by Aggie Aggie wrote:

Like you gun but... A Halo on a Warp Feed? Sounds a bit too much there... A 12volt would have done fine. But still... It looks awsome!

How can I not LOL...

You call his Halo over kill, yet you have one on a Spyder... LOL!

Proud Member Since 2002
WUNgUN View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
100% Bonafied Jar Head

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WUNgUN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2004 at 9:53am
Proballer, Pun really hooked you up! How many years did it take to get it back? (J/K, couldn't resist) The more I see it, the more I come to the conclusion its better than the Lowblow Warped/E98c...
[IMG]http://hometown.aol.com/hlwrangler/myhomepage/revised5_copy.jpg">
""...the Marines we have there now could crush the city and be done with business in four days."--LtGen Conway on Fallujah
DavidBoren View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DavidBoren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2004 at 10:26am
Amazing. What barrel is that? Looks nice, uber nice. Is that cap on the top switchable? As in, can you put a feedneck in the top and cap the bottom and have vertical feed? Beautiful setup man. Nice work.
Tippmann 98C:
12" J&J Ceramic
Polished internals
Trigger job
Double trigger
Drop-forward
Ported elbow
anthony3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anthony3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2004 at 12:01pm
I dont know about the Lowblow, that thing had an ACE. Im not sure how he got it wired in but I think he needed the ACE because no HaloB back when it was made, now Im not sure if you would need it proballer.

10/10!!!

Where is your battery? Or do you have it linked to the warp?
CidHighwind View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
"... I want ENOS making me...."

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CidHighwind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2004 at 1:36pm
That Custom is sweet 10/10. That Model 98 is ugly 7/10.
pballa123 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Will now work & play well with others

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pballa123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2004 at 4:01pm
those things are awesome! Awesome!
first one-9.7/10
second one-9.3/10

my a-5 is in its teenns its going to take a while for it to become an adult because of money issues...lol
proballer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote proballer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2004 at 7:52am
MILKMAN- I agree its been to long. Just haven’t had much time for paintball or the internet, they are keeping me really busy with school, clinicals and work. Don’t they understand that I just want to play paintball

WUNgUN- It took Pun about 6 months to finish the mod, he has/had allot on his plate. But in the end well worth it in my opinion, it is defiantly something different that you don’t see every day.

DavidBoren- The barrel is an SM-1 same company that made the OTP G3's. Found them at cup and remembered how well the otps did and the sm-1 is every bit as good and better, one if not the best barrel kit I have ever used, I got 3 of them in total now, sold the pipe and freak for them.

anthony3- good eye the battery is in the warp. As for the ace might look into that but chopping has not been an issue yet.

As to the rest thanks for the great comments keep em coming. And as for the halos on a gun that is capped at 13bps all I have to say is why not I just like halos what can I say
Tolgak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Master of MSPaint and bri's Daddy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tolgak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2004 at 8:57am
/\ Unless you are Punisher (and I don't see why he would hide under a screenname other than his) or you work for him. They are not your work. Lots of time and money you say? The time would be how long you waited to get it and money is obvious.

I'm not trying to flame, but I'm having a hard time believing they are yours.

You want to prove it? Since you had all the time to take those and the space to hold them, take some pictures of you holding them with your screenname written clearly on a piece of paper wieving through the gun. A video would be even more convincing.
MILKMAN View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Got Milk?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MILKMAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2004 at 9:06am
Tolgak, they are his. He sent the blue one into Punisher and Punisher did the work for him. Not too many people can perform a mod like that by themselves unless they are an airsmith or machinist.

I talk with Punisher regularly and I used to talk with proballer a lot , so I can vouch for both of them that the marker is proballers and Punisher did the work.

proballer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote proballer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2004 at 9:08am
Edited for lack of anything nice to say

Edited by proballer
">
http://www.christianpaintball.com
proballer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote proballer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2004 at 9:10am
Thanks MILKMAN, I just dont uderstand some people
">
http://www.christianpaintball.com
TippyMan98OWN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TippyMan98OWN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2004 at 9:31am
Looking pretty good there. I like :D
My Link
Great help there with any gun or problem invovling paintball.
Tolgak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Master of MSPaint and bri's Daddy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tolgak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2004 at 9:42am
Originally posted by MILKMAN MILKMAN wrote:

Tolgak, they are his. He sent the blue one into Punisher and Punisher did the work for him. Not too many people can perform a mod like that by themselves unless they are an airsmith or machinist.

I talk with Punisher regularly and I used to talk with proballer a lot , so I can vouch for both of them that the marker is proballers and Punisher did the work.

Cool, thanks for clearing that up.
Flatliner101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flatliner101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2004 at 10:26am

Quote I just don't understand why you'd use a halo on a system that is limited to about 14 bps..... Just use a revvy.

UR A NOOB, i swear who ever started that a 98 can only go 14 bps.

A stock 98 with RT can hit 16 bps, and milkman got a stock 98 with a bigger rt tube to go 24 bps.  Tippmans very easily can get above 14 bps with the correct upgrades.

My last paintball gun was a Sling Shot.

Smart Parts, the paintball Nazis!
WUNgUN View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
100% Bonafied Jar Head

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WUNgUN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2004 at 10:36am
^^^Not the ebolt there sparky, its capped...
[IMG]http://hometown.aol.com/hlwrangler/myhomepage/revised5_copy.jpg">
""...the Marines we have there now could crush the city and be done with business in four days."--LtGen Conway on Fallujah
Pigtail999 View Drop Down
Guested - Childish crap

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pigtail999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2004 at 11:51am
Pardon my asking, but how much did you invest in that beauty? How much did punisher charge you for all that? 

Edited by Pigtail999
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can't think for yourself in this forum
Project Irene View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
It really DOES exist!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Project Irene Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2004 at 1:29pm
Thanks for the warning for dial up!   I have read to page three in this topic and the first pic is still loading!  From the posts though I can tell I would probably say something like  "Whoa!  Vipertrigger and a hyper feed! Awesome! 10/10.  As good as Pupz, Rico, and Milkman."
Super NEWB View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Super NEWB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2004 at 1:35pm
so pimpin

Angel guys get all the girls
Steve Zissou: I'm going to find it and I'm going to destroy it. Possibly with dynamite.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 9>
  Share Topic