Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Marker Gallery
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

My baby is all grown up

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 9>
Author
Strike 1 (cussin) (C14)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hockeypntbllr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2004 at 1:49pm
that first one is KILLER
Druminfool View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Druminfool Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2004 at 3:02pm
i think that the poeople accusing that that is not yours are just really jealous because that is one awesome 98c love it 10/10
sniperman21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sniperman21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2004 at 3:25pm
in a word, sweetness
Since 2002
proballer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote proballer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2004 at 6:53pm
Pigtail999- As far as what punisher charged me for the mod, pm or email, cause not sure what the mods think of advertising for others, with prices and such. As far as what I spent its not as much as you think, I just picked up pieces here and there, took alot of time but paid off in the end .

As for the rest thanks for the great comments
">
http://www.christianpaintball.com
wrbuckley3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wrbuckley3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2004 at 8:11pm

The only other thing more beautiful than that is Jessica Simpson.

10/10

SlipKnoTpb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SlipKnoTpb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2004 at 8:38pm
Amamzing...
über Schuss!
dfownz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dfownz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2004 at 8:44pm
is the hopper mounted to the side?  i don't get it...

BUT AWESOME!
creepingdeath75 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creepingdeath75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2004 at 8:46pm
< => I envy you.....can I be in your will, so when you...I dunno...mysteriously disappear , I can have that marker?
98c
RT
GTA 2x trigger
GTA x-chamber
16" old AA barrel
Full Boar Shadow
Rico 2k
no hopper wobble
trigger stop
billiam_time View Drop Down

Stike 3 - Flaming, S-O Slurs Spam(D18)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote billiam_time Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2004 at 8:49pm
10/10 thats pretty...uh....pretty
Setup-
Red tippmann 98 custom, drip drop forward, teardrop barrel, r/t, ac/do red dot sight,rickochet hopper, bulldog tank 68/3000.
d-man4532004 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote d-man4532004 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2004 at 9:47pm
10/10 ur gun is freakin awesome!!! coolest tippmann ive ever seen.
red 03, shocker, shocktech drop, evo 2, 68 ci 3000 psi n2
     Team Hostility
www.freewebs.com/teamhostility
tipp-ed off View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tipp-ed off Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2004 at 10:09pm
10/10.

But what I do I do because I like to do.
www.chaospaintball.us

BLOOBAH View Drop Down

Guested - F-Bomb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BLOOBAH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2004 at 10:53pm

Originally posted by hockeypntbllr hockeypntbllr wrote:

that first one is KILLER

it isnt his u idiot i saw this gun about 4 5 monthes ago on this freakin message bored and it was finished done this guy says he just finished making it.

BLOOBAH View Drop Down

Guested - F-Bomb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BLOOBAH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2004 at 10:55pm

Originally posted by Druminfool Druminfool wrote:

i think that the poeople accusing that that is not yours are just really jealous because that is one awesome 98c love it 10/10

thats cuz its not his gun because i saw the exact freakin gun like 4 5 monthes 3 month ago finished and the person that posted it at the time said it wasnt his now e got a guy that says he just finished making it.

anthony3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anthony3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2004 at 10:56pm
How do you know that that guy wasnt lying?

It is proballer's........

By the way nice gun, again.
Vigilante212 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vigilante212 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2004 at 12:52am
I love the trigger on that, is that also a punisher mod? if not where did ya get it.

Happy to help the less fortunate

For a price
evil-98 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
evil 98 pwnz joo!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil-98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2004 at 1:02am
^^ ewwy lol
evil-vision

Sharkbit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharkbit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2004 at 4:35am
Very nice. You should get a Pro seal power tube though so you can have some silver through that grill. I know some people have had problems with them, but mine works awesome on my A5.
proballer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote proballer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2004 at 6:12am
BLOOBAH- It would be mine, this is what you saw

Punisher post all the guns he mods when he is done with them to show off his handy work. Do you see anything different in the pictures above then from the ones I started this post with, note why I said I finished with it.

Vigilante212- Its a Viper trigger found it on ebay, its a bit larger then normal triggers and takes some getting use to

Sharkbit- I been thinking about that just havent got to it yet.

Again thanks for the great comments.

Edited by proballer
">
http://www.christianpaintball.com
BMXer View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Really rides a tricycle ... no, really!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BMXer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2004 at 6:46am
9.99 because I'm not a fan of the viper trigger. So, your the lucky guy who owns that beautiful marker that Punisher posted here. When I first saw this thread, I was thinking, "This is probabl some newb.", but I was very wrong. Is that a CPPA sticker on your hopper? Awesome marker!
smitty__16 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smitty__16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2004 at 10:22am
WOW... speechless
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 9>
  Share Topic