Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Marker Gallery
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

My baby is all grown up

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 9>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Intel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2004 at 10:44am
OMG DUDE BEST TIPPMANNS I HAVE EVER SEEN!!! I CANT EVEN RATE EM'!!!
proballer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote proballer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2004 at 12:16pm
BMXer- Yep I am the lucky one that had the honer of having pun work his magic on a tippmann. And yes that is a CPPA sticker on the halo.

Again thanks for the great comments
">
http://www.christianpaintball.com
ItIsWhatItIs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ItIsWhatItIs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2004 at 12:52pm
ummmmmmmmmmm.......i like it very much............but...........uhhhhhhhhhhhh what happened to the trigger guard
It Is What It Is

A-5
R/T
Flatline
Polished Internals
proballer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote proballer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2004 at 1:48pm
ItIsWhatItIs- trigger graud wont fit due to the reg mount. Cause the viper trigger is longer then other triggers. So a word of advice to those looking at the Viper triggers if you have a L/P chamber the trigger graud wont fit.
">
Moose89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moose89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2004 at 4:42pm
DUDE IS THAT SHIMMER CANDY BLUE, IF IT IS DARNIT

Edited by Moose89
A5player04 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A5player04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2004 at 6:44pm
very sexy
captainbob001 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote captainbob001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2004 at 9:47pm
Mr. Hill! Your gun rocks dude, see you Saturday at the field!
<Deleted 334 WIDE by 218 HIGH Image. Guideline is 350 Wide by 150 High. File Size Limit is 50K> <KRL>
worldindsk8r View Drop Down
Unpronouncableable

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote worldindsk8r Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2004 at 11:39pm
TIGHT... u have like.... the best of everything.... i dont know what else you could get!!! lol 10/10 (how could it get better) I KNOW.... put a trigget guard on it.... unless u dont like em'
today is a gift... thats why its called the present!!! so treat it good and play some paintball.
worldindsk8r View Drop Down
Unpronouncableable

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote worldindsk8r Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2004 at 11:41pm
moose ur gonna get caught by a mod... with that "d" word!!!!!! so u better edit it!
today is a gift... thats why its called the present!!! so treat it good and play some paintball.
royalflush View Drop Down

Strike 2 - Childish spam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote royalflush Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2004 at 12:32am

122324335438972/10

amazing marker one of the best ive every seen

hanzi1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hanzi1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2004 at 3:01am
Fanbloodytastic awesome gun one of the best seen here. I play woodball but that work belongs in a museum. Great detail  kudos freind. Put my trig guard mod will look better. rock on
hanzi

Diablo8728 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diablo8728 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2004 at 10:36am
I love the first one..Great originality and looks A+++++
proballer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote proballer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2004 at 3:01pm
Moose89- Nope its some sort of Corvette Blue that Pun, picked for me, love the way it came out.

captainbob001- wont make it this weekend gots to work, maybe next weekend

worldindsk8r- never really cared for a trigger gruad and the fact that it wont fit on there is just all the more reason to leave it off

hanzi1- whats your trigger guard mod?????

Again thanks for the great comments
">
Moose89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moose89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2004 at 7:35pm

Originally posted by proballer proballer wrote:

Moose89- Nope its some sort of Corvette Blue that Pun, picked for me, love the way it came out.

Ok PHEW! Cuz im doing an underground project soon to be revieled to the forum, and its a special shimmer paint that no body has, and your paint almost looks like it, i was hoping no body had that paint i was getting! nice vette blue though

Diablo8728 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diablo8728 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2004 at 8:25pm
Very nice looks and im sure the performance is twice as good.Although im not big on converting a 98c into a speedball marker.But it still rocks A++++ job.You made me shed a tear in joy
Mr.Green View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr.Green Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2004 at 10:51pm

proballer thats terrific, 10/10 yours and Milkman are enough to inspire people like myself  . I'm in the middle of customizing my own w/ mods and a Q-loader. And before anyone jumps on me and says its overkill or I dont need it, I like it and it looks sweet & it's very light. Great job man, hope you enjoy it and pay no attention to the haters.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote captainbob001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2004 at 9:58am
Proballer, I'm gonna need your help with my 98c, I'm gonna be at the field this saturday, so try to come so we can talk. Oh, and just so you know, I think you have the most awesome 98 ever, honestly...
<Deleted 334 WIDE by 218 HIGH Image. Guideline is 350 Wide by 150 High. File Size Limit is 50K> <KRL>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote captainbob001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2004 at 10:04am
Originally posted by Tolgak Tolgak wrote:

/\ Unless you are Punisher (and I don't see why he would hide under a screenname other than his) or you work for him. They are not your work. Lots of time and money you say? The time would be how long you waited to get it and money is obvious.

I'm not trying to flame, but I'm having a hard time believing they are yours.

You want to prove it? Since you had all the time to take those and the space to hold them, take some pictures of you holding them with your screenname written clearly on a piece of paper wieving through the gun. A video would be even more convincing.
Tolgak, I know for a fact that they are his, I have seen him at the field showing it off...
__M98__ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote __M98__ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2004 at 1:09pm

would rather shoot stock model 98 then that, how do you hold it?  Do you hold the reg? your going to rip the threads out of the valve...

Whos time and effort? punishers or yours?  Im sorry, but bolting on parts isn't hard work and effort that everyone keeps complimenting you on...

Its alright.

6/10

Maverick632 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maverick632 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2004 at 3:56pm
No matter whos it is, it's one of the best 98c i've ever seen. I'm loving everything except the warp feed. Just personal opinion, I hate warp feeds. 9.5/10. nice job.
my setup:
impulse
12" freak barrel
DYE tank
revi w/ x board
OTB vert frame?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 9>
  Share Topic