Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Marker Gallery
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

$$MY TEAMS GUNS$$

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote customevol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2004 at 9:43pm
Originally posted by ratimpy77 ratimpy77 wrote:

Originally posted by BARREL BREAK BARREL BREAK wrote:

OMG ITS DYE MAN!!!!!!!!

lol yea we all look like that.. lol we should be sponsored for dye for spendin all that money on the stuff!

i dont think that was meant as a compliment.

NYX Tri Fade #227
<Removed 570kb avatar. Try under 50kb next time...>
ratimpy77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ratimpy77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2004 at 9:48pm

Originally posted by nouseforaname nouseforaname wrote:

no I mean people that have never posted here before ...

what do you mean? i have posted alot here... i have more than one name you know...

even if it wasnt posted as a compliment, i dont really care...

Edited by ratimpy77
WANNA BE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WANNA BE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2004 at 9:51pm

Team Kaos

ok umm...where do you live? because theres this paintball place right down the road from my house and they have a team called team kaos

ratimpy77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ratimpy77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2004 at 9:53pm
massachusetts
tgaffner View Drop Down
youm0nt Lite ... and low carbs, too!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tgaffner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2004 at 10:47pm

Very nice!

nastyamg455 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nastyamg455 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2004 at 11:05pm
hey ratimpy nice guns, u should get a pic of that amg up on here, is the amg nice? and how fast do u think u could walk on that dm4 of urs?
ratimpy77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ratimpy77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2004 at 11:44pm
well i was shootin it 2nite and man that thing rips.. i set the eye sensitivty way down and i set the trigger pull light and short... i was shootin real fast on it... mabye like 18-19ish... and the cool thing is almost everyone can walk with this thing.. lol my mom was walkin with it lol.. the amg is pretty nice.. hes gettin a freak and some other stuff.. its pretty much stock right now except the low rise... but ya no its a spyder so dont expect alot..
nastyamg455 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nastyamg455 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2004 at 12:12am
well i mean if he put some money into it, it could be considered a mid range marker, it could be up there with bushys and some guns like that.. ur a pretty cool kid lettin ur mom play with a $1350 gun, so ur saying that the kids amg is a bad gun or what?
n00bie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote n00bie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2004 at 12:32am
Where's the DYE gloves? ATC?

Nice though.
ratimpy77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ratimpy77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2004 at 6:39am

no the amg's not bad.. its good for the person that has it.. the gun doesnt really make the player.. yea hes planning on putting some money into it to make it nice... when he does ill get some pics up..

**The 04 Dye gloves are coming**

I dont need ATC's, waste of money... my friend has them and their not even that good... as for footwear i have predators (soccer cleats)

Edited by ratimpy77
133t View Drop Down
Ooops! My "Fly" is Open!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 133t Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2004 at 8:10am
    hmmmm....they all look yhr dame, just different colors....

ratimpy77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ratimpy77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2004 at 8:12am

2 of them look the same cause they are... one if black and on is blue... the other one is a rat impulse which looks nothing like a DM4...

BuckCountyPB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuckCountyPB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2004 at 8:13am

i'm gonna have to say one thing...pimptasic

drew and BCPB

ratimpy77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ratimpy77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2004 at 8:19am
and to clarify this.. we're not just "rich kids" whos parents buy us everything and we're spoiled n stuff.. we're not... all gotta work .. oh and some people pmed me and asked our age and location and stuff.. we're all 15 and in massachusetts.. and no we're not playin the nepl this april..
newdude View Drop Down
One day I will be uber cool - one day...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2004 at 8:19am

Team Kaos
are you from point break paintball because they have a team called kaos to?
98% of ion owners think there Ion can own any high end gun, if you want to kick the crap out of those dumbasses put this in your sig!
ratimpy77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ratimpy77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2004 at 8:21am
no.. there probally is alot of team kaos' but its not us.. most likely every team kaos you think we are, its not us.... we're not sponsored.. we're just some kids playin pb..
Travioli View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 2 - Behave or be gone (D4)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Travioli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2004 at 8:40am
looks good
AdraiVII View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AdraiVII Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2004 at 2:48pm

The Godfather and Scarface posters are chillin. nice ice blue gun brotha.

9 of 10!

ratimpy77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ratimpy77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2004 at 4:02pm

thanks everyone for all the responses..

9/10?? not 10??!! lol jk

SeaWolf View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Doesn’t know who Big Al is...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2004 at 4:23pm
They look cool, but is everything stock?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic