Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Marker Gallery
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

$$MY TEAMS GUNS$$

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nastyamg455 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2004 at 4:28pm
thats to bad the the dm4s mini drop was f'ed up and that the amg had an air leakother wise we coulda messed tohse kids up, maybe even 1 of the airsports guys..lol
ratimpy77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ratimpy77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2004 at 4:33pm
mhmm.. next weekend we'll get em..
KRIM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KRIM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2004 at 6:12pm
u should do so upgradin but great guns u got there
ratimpy77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ratimpy77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2004 at 6:24pm
what do you suppose i should upgrade? huh? huh?
_The Specter_ View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Wardrobe Malfunction

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _The Specter_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2004 at 6:44pm

fantabulous...all of them. The DM4's are wicked and all the gear looks great. The Rat is nice too and Im sure the Nasty and AMG are cool as well.

Great rig man! Have fun with them! btw, where do you play in Mass? (I live in RI).

Have fun, play safe.

"No fate but what we make"
"If you can read this, thank a teacher.If you can read it in English, thank a soldier”
ratimpy77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ratimpy77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2004 at 7:07pm
i play at madmans realm, fox 4 sometimes and the closest field is beaverbrook..
nastyamg455 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nastyamg455 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2004 at 8:02pm
im on the same team as ^^.... we play in mainly in westerm mass, i guess u could say, hey cantin is beaverbrook oregon??, and ya my amg isnt to bad..nothing compared to the dm4s or the impys, its coming along though
BLOOBAH View Drop Down

Guested - F-Bomb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BLOOBAH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2004 at 8:10pm
YOU ARE RIIIICH GOSSH MAN THE DM4 LOOKS COOLER WHEN SOMEONE IS ACTAULY HOLDING IT I GOTTEN USE TO ITS LOOK I WANT ONEEEEE
BLOOBAH View Drop Down

Guested - F-Bomb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BLOOBAH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2004 at 8:12pm

Originally posted by nastyamg455 nastyamg455 wrote:

well i mean if he put some money into it, it could be considered a mid range marker, it could be up there with bushys and some guns like that.. ur a pretty cool kid lettin ur mom play with a $1350 gun, so ur saying that the kids amg is a bad gun or what?

his guns already rival bushys u monkey

ratimpy77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ratimpy77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2004 at 8:27pm
i think hes talkin about the amg..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nastyamg455 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2004 at 8:47pm
ya i was talking about my amg u "monkey" ...........
Trogdor9800 View Drop Down
Guested - F-bomb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trogdor9800 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2004 at 9:32pm
If I could ever get my hands on a DM4... *drools looking at picture*

Lent is over; Watch your back.
I Love paintbal View Drop Down
Guested, Refuses to be NICE! <KRL>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote I Love paintbal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2004 at 3:28pm
mhm yea its nice.. once i got it i was really impressed with it.. couldnt stop holdin it..
Rico's Revenge View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I wanna be a cowboy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rico's Revenge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2004 at 4:09pm

Originally posted by ratimpy77 ratimpy77 wrote:

what do you suppose i should upgrade? huh? huh?

Well, if you have the proper connections, they have a new board coming from Dye that some have already... basically the same thing as the current board except it has a low battery indicator.

Also, XSF Advantage has their new Tadao chip available... if you can get one, they are never in stock.   This is similar to what Trauma is using in their DM4s.   http://www.xsfadvantage.com/product_info_dm4.html   There are also a couple other chips out there that are only available to the Pro-teams.

Evolve has a bolt coming out in a month or two that will help with efficiency.

Some don't care for the Dye regulator... I haven't had any problems.   Mine is very consistant, but others have complained.

Thats about it for now... but it won't take long.

Todd

BTW... very nice.   I've actually had a thoughts about trading the Cocker for another DM4 to use for a back up... I never thought I would say that out loud.   Thats how impressed with them I am.

BTW #2... No, I can't/won't give sources to find that stuff.   Ancient Chinese Secret!!! LOL!!

"Thats right, I play pump... your girlfriend borrowed my last set of batteries."
"How many times a second are you going to miss me before I shoot you?"
Dave Ellis Rocks!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote I Love paintbal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2004 at 4:12pm
lol you provide the $$$ and i will buy every upgrade out there... but what is the advantage of the other chips? i mean i think the stock dm4 is nasty as it is.. (im ratimpy77)
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I wanna be a cowboy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rico's Revenge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2004 at 4:22pm

I thought the stock DM4 was nasty too, until I saw what a hopped up 4 could do.   Its kinda like buying a car that has been tamed down for public consumption compared to a full race version of the same with all of the limiters taken off.

The problem then becomes the hopper... even the Z-coded Halo has trouble keeping up.   Of course, with the proper programming, the Halo can go a bit faster too!!  LOL!!

"Thats right, I play pump... your girlfriend borrowed my last set of batteries."
Dave Ellis Rocks!!!
GUNDAM_99 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GUNDAM_99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2004 at 4:40pm
nice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote I Love paintbal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2004 at 6:51pm
thanks to everyone that put responses in.. ill try to post some pics of us all playin.. prob in a week or 2.. thanks for not being mean and talkin crap bout our guns.. later

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nastyamg455 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2004 at 9:33pm
ohh your welcome paintbal lover.. i mean how can u hate on a dm4 or a private label impy, nice guns and a tincy bite more then a tippmann (hehehe) im sorry to all u tippmann fans but its time that u face the facts that ur tippmann is not better then a highend marker.. u may be able to beat one but a tippmann is not better
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I wanna be a cowboy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rico's Revenge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2004 at 10:34am

^^ Thank you for your wise words of wisdom....  NOT.

** sorry, Wayne's World was on last night

Dave Ellis Rocks!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic