Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Marker Gallery
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

My upgraded A-5

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Guested - Continued Profanity

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RyanistheRyan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My upgraded A-5
    Posted: 27 March 2004 at 5:57pm

Ok well i love this gun and im soon gonna add a little green saftey trigger jus to keep some green on it... I have a strap to put onto the stock and the front aimer but im strong enough not to use it lol

http://www.sjdesigns.net/uploads/a-51.jpg

http://www.sjdesigns.net/uploads/a-52.jpg

http://www.sjdesigns.net/uploads/a-53.jpg

http://www.sjdesigns.net/uploads/a-54.jpg

i like to take tha stock off when im playing hyper ball

http://www.sjdesigns.net/uploads/witoutstock.jpg

i was wondering if this was the new or old cyclone upgrade thing

http://www.sjdesigns.net/uploads/neworold.jpg

Tippmann A-5,green paintjob,egrip,double trigger, M16 stock,flatline barrel,extra quick velocity adjuster + 14 inch sniper barrel
<Removed nicely made drug-oriented sig. Sorry.>
Bomber Brigade View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bomber Brigade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2004 at 6:04pm
I like it, I know where you got that gun. Isn't it called an a-5 general or something love it, wish I had one.

Edited by Bomber Brigade
RyanistheRyan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RyanistheRyan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2004 at 6:10pm

O the only thing it has on it that you cant tell is an Egrip

ok well dont give me another strike for a cuzz word but its called an A-5 Hellcat on Ebay and I'm trying to find more information on the paintjob. but yeah i love tippmann cuz its not so shiny... thats why i replaced my old drop forward with an on off screw w/ grip and so on with this wierd metal one which doesnt shine at all.

the origanal gun i got when i paid 320 for it was a tippmann a-5 wit that paintjob, quick velocity adjuster like the one on the pic without stock, double trigger which i put onto the egrip, and also a 14 inch GTA barrel. I dont ever use the 14 inch barrel though.

I was wondering about the cyclone upgrade and if that was it. if it isnt i mite get it tuned up.

But if anyone could tell me if tha is the upgrade for the cyclone system and what the real name of it is tell me please. thanks alot

Tippmann A-5,green paintjob,egrip,double trigger, M16 stock,flatline barrel,extra quick velocity adjuster + 14 inch sniper barrel
A-5 bunkerking View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1, inappropriate sig. 3/11

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-5 bunkerking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2004 at 6:17pm
im not def. sure what you mean cyclone upgrade. but the newer ones that work better have an A on the bottom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RyanistheRyan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2004 at 6:19pm
i just herd there was an upgrade and if you needed it you could send it in... i figured it had to do with something on the side becuase ive seen different one then myne. thanks for the A tip though
Enos Shenk View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
~-o@

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Enos Shenk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2004 at 6:31pm
Heh updated cyclones are stamped on the bottom. Your side pic means nothing.
MattPaintballer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MattPaintballer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2004 at 6:41pm
WHOA! Sweet! I LOVE the green! So if your cyclone doesn't have an A on the bottom you like e-mail TPI or something?
Dream Marker: E-Mag! A $5 Vulcan can own a Smart Parts Impulse or 03 Shoebox any day, any time, anywhere!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RyanistheRyan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2004 at 7:27pm
yeah i like the green too. but thanks for the thing about the upgraded cyclone yous guys.
Travioli View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 2 - Behave or be gone (D4)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Travioli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2004 at 8:30pm
that's a cool paintjob, and the whole thing looks great
Bomber Brigade View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bomber Brigade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2004 at 9:00pm

Thats right its a a-5 Hellcat. It was modded by another company. He just bought it. Did no mods too it.

Bugsy View Drop Down

Strike 2 - More flaming

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bugsy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2004 at 9:23pm
Originally posted by Bomber Brigade Bomber Brigade wrote:

Thats right its a a-5 Hellcat. It was modded by another company. He just bought it. Did no mods too it.

E-grip.

I think the drop would look cool in green. :)

!   !
!   !
!   !
vooper2000 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vooper2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2004 at 9:28pm

A-5 hellcat???

how much is one of one of those?

STOLEN
D1SC1PL3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote D1SC1PL3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2004 at 12:51am
God that paintjob looks like a baby barfed on it .... everything else looks good though.
VTpaintballer View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Strike 2 - Flaming

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VTpaintballer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2004 at 8:06am
nice a5 i like it. an the paint job haha
For Honor View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
1 strike, stupid sexual slur

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote For Honor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2004 at 8:22am
CLUTCH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RyanistheRyan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2004 at 9:49am
Originally posted by vooper2000 vooper2000 wrote:

A-5 hellcat???

how much is one of one of those?

Well i bought mine for 320 and it came with a double trigger, quick velocity adjuster, 14 inch GTA barrel. of course i added a flatline barrel, egrip(but i put the double trigger on it), and a stock.

so like all the upgrades that came with it i could have thrown away but i use the quick velocity adjuster for hyperball

tippmannbuddie7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tippmannbuddie7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2004 at 6:08pm
Woah nice gun, paintjob makes it look like a old army jeep colorWink
ORLANDO666 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ORLANDO666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2004 at 6:34pm
I LIKE IT N I THINK THE COLOR IS COOL
Ethanhunt View Drop Down
I play in the woods

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ethanhunt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2004 at 6:43pm
Very cool i like the way the green is on it. Looks like a realy good gun!
"Those granite steps that stand as obstacles in the path of the weak,
are stepping stones in the path of the strong"
636andy636 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 636andy636 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2004 at 6:46pm
front aimer ROLF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic