Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

help on how to start a business

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tipp_mann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: help on how to start a business
    Posted: 30 March 2004 at 12:28pm
i am starting to get better and better on tippmann body mods and i was wanting to start a business to make a little bit of money.does any one have any suggestions on how i can go about on doing this? it would be much appreciated. i look foward from hearing from you guys.
the people who say tippmann sux was probably on their way to the dead box
spyderjunke View Drop Down
You heard me: Spyder = junke

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spyderjunke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2004 at 1:02pm
you should talk to tippmann to get some packages then will take care of you

I rock to my own beat
paintballman_13 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paintballman_13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2004 at 2:42pm
Got pics of your work?
ThEeViLcHiCkEn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThEeViLcHiCkEn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2004 at 3:40pm
post like you do now just with your buss facts and some pics of your work
DracoPlasm View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
What is a DracoPlasm anyway?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DracoPlasm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2004 at 5:00pm
Well the forum doesnt selling and may classify him showing his work and business as selling so id talk to a mod first and make sure its ok dont wanna get guested for a mix-up.

tipp_mann View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tipp_mann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2004 at 6:10pm
i will work on getting pictures up soon. my work includes paint jobs, polishing internals, minor milling(such as milling off letters and back sights and gills) i can do magnetic triggers but you have to have a e-bolt or else it is useless. right now my setup is a 14in carbon fiber, the new dye stickies, rico ak, 47 ci cross fire tank, and a psycho ballistics drop, with polished internals but that is no use to you guys lol. the real treasure of this marker is that the lettering is milled off which makes my copper(kinda red almost) to green kameleon paint job nice and smooth. smooth as glass.

P.S. i can also fine tune the 98c and a5
the people who say tippmann sux was probably on their way to the dead box
SniperBoy01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SniperBoy01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2004 at 1:26pm
did u know only 3% off small buissenesses make it in the first 3 years and the other 97% fails good luck though
g-bilt shibby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote g-bilt shibby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2004 at 3:56pm
Quote did u know only 3% off small buissenesses make it in the first 3 years and the other 97% fails good luck though

welll you have to start sum-where
read my sig my fav quote
The difference between the possible and impossible is determination.
Fast Splat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fast Splat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2004 at 7:05pm

Start a website. Then post some picks on Paintball forums like Tippmann forum. Then get some bodys for the 98c and Model 98 and A-5 and do your work. Sell them on your website and on E-Bay. I gaurentee you will make some $$$$$$$.

**MY SETUP!**
WGP 04 ProStock Autococker
Worrblade
Delrin Bolt
**SOON TO COME**
Nexus Ram & QEV's
CP Shorty Reg
CP On/Off & Rail System
And some other cool stuff!!
evil_fingers View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Inappropriate sig

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2004 at 7:16pm
Drop these guys an email or a call, they can help you to start yer own pball business http://www.nationalpaintball.com/ or check the Tippmann Home Page and see what opportunities they can offer you.

Edited by evil_fingers
Do not steal....the government hates competition!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic