Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Squadbuster vs. Homemade ’nades

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pearldrumma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Squadbuster vs. Homemade ’nades
    Posted: 05 April 2004 at 7:05pm
which are better, homemade grenades or the squadbusters. i would also like some ideas on cheap ways to make homemade grenades. thnx
pain only hurts for a minute
garnet_ghst View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote garnet_ghst Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2004 at 7:10pm
i think busters r better but i havnt forked over the cash i buy 1

ne way this is u could make 1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
needed stuff...
1 small watter baloon
1 cheap small smoke bom (u no the 1s u get around the 4th of july)
some paint

steps...

1 fill the baloon with the paint

2 put the smoke bom in the baloon

3 poke a small hole (just small anf to push the fuse throught)

4 tie the baloon n all that good stuf so the paint doesnt come out ne more

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

to use the gernade u just light the smoke bom and thro (no idea how 2 spell it) im realy not shur this'll work i havnt tryed it yet (it came 2 me in a dream)

^My 98 Custom
sheriffhuck511 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sheriffhuck511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2004 at 7:57pm
use the search button someone already posted this and they put up a bunch of links to a site to make home-made ones
My set up:
98c with flatline, x-chamber, e-bolt, car stock, remote, Crossfire .68/4500, and Empire Reloader B
"I'm gonna barbecue you in molasses!" - Sheriff Buford T. Justice
tippy_182 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tippy_182 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2004 at 8:45pm
garnet............please learn to spell. this has flamage written all over it and i ask u to go edit be4 u die

garnet_ghst View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote garnet_ghst Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2004 at 11:12pm
sry i was having a bad day

^My 98 Custom
Large Unit View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not really, but it looks good as a name

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Large Unit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2004 at 11:54pm
I have heard the tippmann squad buster grenades stink, I have never used them myself. Instead I have heard Meteor shower grenades are alot better.

To make your own grenade just take a waterballon and fill it with crayolah washable paint. 
A-5 auto View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-5 auto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2004 at 1:57pm
search for a website called Po' Man's Paintball .com or somethin like that
Hey howd you do that?! Your funny hahaha shut up! FAPM forumers against Popemobile
dookie_master11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dookie_master11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2004 at 4:02pm

yeah you dont know when busters are gonna detonate

sometimes they do on impact and sometimes it takes a minute...

i hear meteor showers are the bomb

Go ahead and wipe it....

GOD SEES YOU!
PerfectDark96 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PerfectDark96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2004 at 5:37pm

squadbusters are garbage unless you through them perfect.  and even then, they rarely work.

we sell another brand at the store...  i think their called atomic ordinance or something (i think).  they are just water balloons really.

Accuracy by Volume
dookie_master11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dookie_master11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2004 at 10:50pm
but they work...
Go ahead and wipe it....

GOD SEES YOU!
daviddab03 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daviddab03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2004 at 5:19pm
the first squadbuster i used was a dud and didnt work at all...that was $5 down the drain right there so ive just done home-made ones. but i dont think im at liberty to tell how there made.
nfgeasycore9 View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Selling 11/14

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nfgeasycore9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2004 at 8:13pm
lol...^^ was that a office space line...Im really not at liberty to say..haha...even if it wasn't a movie reference it still made me laugh.
TPA Revolution!
TPA Paintball - KEE Action Sports - Breakout Photos
paco12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paco12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2004 at 11:12am
just fill a balloon up wit water and drop some food coolering inthe balooon
Spector View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spector Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2004 at 1:19pm

You can do what everybody else said and fill a ballon with paint or go to another website and get a different grenade or mine

Smitty View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Murdock ... I’m comin’ ta get YOU!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2004 at 11:50pm
i have heard my friend making these ones where he makes gernades, he takes like 3 firecrackers and ties them together. he takes a styraphome cup(dont know how to spell it), and fills it with paint or maybe paintballs. then he puts the firecrackers into the cup with the fuses tied and in the top of the cup. take something and cover the top of the cup. then light and throw. it probably isnt the safest thing to use but my friend is a little on the crazy side. i wouldnt recommend this to anyone to try(you can as long as you dont throw it at anyone). make sure you dont use this idea nad that you dont throw them at people if you do. only throw them into the open.
ms2013 View Drop Down
Strike 1: Political campaigning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms2013 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2004 at 11:39am
Originally posted by dookie_master11 dookie_master11 wrote:

yeah you dont know when busters are gonna detonate

sometimes they do on impact and sometimes it takes a minute...

i hear meteor showers are the bomb

are they the bomb? or the grenade?
ProLite M-16 18 AA
Ak47 A5 Egrip flatline
M-1 Garande Automag 18 AA
98C RT Thompson w/ Drum mag
A5 MP5, Egrip, Armson Phantom,Stock, 12gr
98C RT HK33 Flatline

UTTER DESTRUCTION OF QUIXTAR!
hashi2008 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1 - Racial Slur

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hashi2008 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2004 at 1:27pm
 I used a squadbuster once. I got it for free. It did ok, but isn't worth $5.
-Monoxide- View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote -Monoxide- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2004 at 10:39pm
Yeah squad busters suck.. lol.
I spray, you pray.
hashi2008 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1 - Racial Slur

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hashi2008 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2004 at 1:08pm
 I heard that Bounc'n Betties and Bannanna Bombs work better.
TEAM-LASTRESORT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TEAM-LASTRESORT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2004 at 2:57pm
squad-busters suck i got some for my b-day and i threw it and it didnt brake it took me like ten throws until it finally broke dont buy them a big waste of money 
TEAM LAST RESORT

WWW.SURE-SHOT-PAINTBALL.COM
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic