Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Marker Gallery
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

another pink gun

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darkwerks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2004 at 5:38am

This is my mate Guppy's gun, she's captain of Team Tsunami & Basingstoke Tsunami. Sponsored by Belsales, it was custom built by their 'cocker tech, Brian, and it's mega-fast!

The colour was done from raw stock, the freak is soon to replaced with a silver powder coated Stiffi barrel.

TippyMan98OWN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TippyMan98OWN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2004 at 8:58am

That is so cool. I would use that in a second.

I want one

My Link
Great help there with any gun or problem invovling paintball.
Gups View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gups Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2004 at 6:27pm

Hi Guys!  Hey THATS MY GUN!!   Thanks for all the cool comments guys

This is me:

So you see it's a girly gun for a girly baller! lol!!  Im thinking of getting the back re-anoed to pale pink tho instead of the purple colour.  Since that pic was taken it's got a new PINK Air America Abaddon instead of the MaxFlo and a new Belsales 44 Magnum ram and QEV's. Also a silver WGP grip feed tube ( and halo) ...and of course a pink fluffy gun johnny to match, lol!  Oh and i've swapped the 1.5 for a 1.1 and the drop has gone so i can play tighter :)

I'll take an updated pic & post it so ya can see how sexy she is now!

It was built by Evo magician 'Dangerous Brian' at Belsales, here in the UK.  You can see more of Belsales cool stuff at http://www.belsales.co.uk/

And Darkwerks: I'm not captain of Tsunami this year (has it been that long since i saw you?)

Edited by Gups
TSUNAMI!! Proud to be sponsored by Powerball Belsales and Air America
>><< View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
<<>>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote >><< Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2004 at 6:30pm
Well that had to be a 1 in a million chance that the owner of this gun is a member.
Sumo_Monkey22 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
I’m too sexy for my teeth ...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sumo_Monkey22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2004 at 6:32pm
I so want that tank cover!
Gups View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gups Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2004 at 6:38pm
The shagalicious bottle cover is a home-made job!  Cost me the equivalent of about $1.50... Just covered the inside of my van with the same fabric! lol
>><< View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
<<>>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote >><< Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2004 at 6:39pm
Originally posted by Gups Gups wrote:

Hi Guys!  Hey THATS MY GUN!!   Thanks for all the cool comments guys

This is me:

So you see it's a girly gun for a girly baller! lol!!  Im thinking of getting the back re-anoed to pale pink tho instead of the purple colour.  Since that pic was taken it's got a new PINK Air America Abaddon instead of the MaxFlo and a new Belsales 44 Magnum ram and QEV's. Also a silver WGP grip feed tube ( and halo) ...and of course a pink fluffy gun johnny to match, lol!  

I'll take an updated pic & post it so ya can see how sexy she is now!

It was built by Evo magician 'Dangerous Brian' at Belsales, here in the UK.  You can see more of Belsales cool stuff at http://http://www.belsales.co.uk/

And Darkwerks: I'm not captain of Tsunami this year (has it been that long since i saw you?)

Your link doesn't work. got it http://www.belsales.co.uk/

Edited by >><<
procarbinefreak View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Budget Medical Procedures Available

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote procarbinefreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2004 at 6:42pm

take one of the http:// thingers away...

I'm really diggin the tank cover.

TippmannA5User View Drop Down
Strike 2 - Spam is t3h sux

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TippmannA5User Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2004 at 8:48pm

That ith thooo thuper!!!!  Jethuth Chritht. 

Any way, I like everything about it except the pinkieness of it and the big tank cover / q-tip for bigfoot thing

I also like the one shooting it

Edited by TippmannA5User
Just shoot yourself and save me the trouble.
click the pic!
jaked588 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaked588 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2004 at 10:04pm
THAT IS THE PIMPINEST MARKER I'VE EVER SEEN!!! the fade job isnt too good though
aznable345 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aznable345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2004 at 9:33am

all i have to say on this one is:    WOW!

Darkwerks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darkwerks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2004 at 3:23am
Originally posted by Gups Gups wrote:

It's been months Gups, and I was quoting PBUK, they said it not me :P

JBird33 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Rico’s <KRL>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JBird33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2004 at 3:32am
Dude that thing is bad!!!! My NightKast is a total sissys gun next to it and it is pink even!!! Wow I would sooo play with that gun...I wouldn't even think twice!
pballa123 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Will now work & play well with others

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pballa123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2004 at 6:02am
that thing is PIMPIN pink! but i know thats not a max-flow and freak i see on that gun cause if it is it has no pimpiness.
ownage View Drop Down
Guested - Flaming, Racial slurs

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ownage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2004 at 5:44pm
thats tight
tippmann 98 custom silver
ebolt, lp kit, halo b, lapco powerfeed, 8 inch bigshot ,boblong reg
red agd warp feed with intellifeed
FreaK222 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FreaK222 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2004 at 5:56pm
cool
CrawforDry View Drop Down

Guested, Incurable Jerk

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CrawforDry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2004 at 6:36pm
its the gucci gun!
STARSTARSTARSTAR!!! Good work rambino, glad u realize i was right =D good work sharing it with everyone
pro / carbine
akalmp excal in the mail
What's my ip?
Smokey1357 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smokey1357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2004 at 7:02pm
that tank cover looks like its for a pimp
Gups View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gups Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2004 at 4:02pm
Tell me guys... what would your reaction be to a baby pink Tippmann 98? pic to follow!!!!
>><< View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
<<>>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote >><< Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2004 at 4:32pm
That would be a really coo 98c if you had some stuff on it.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
  Share Topic