Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Marker Gallery
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Investorguy’s Arsenal (DM4, NYX, JMJ +)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 9>
Author
Gold Member
Gold Member

I do enjoy a stinky cheese

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chettacheez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2004 at 6:10pm
Originally posted by tippmann51788 tippmann51788 wrote:

dude i want to be u rite now

What?!~

Nice guns, but you need an 8 inch drop on one of those.
Investorguy View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Tee’in it up ... hittin’ it long ...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Investorguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2004 at 8:19pm
Rich? Rich really is a relative term. I'm 27 years old and I make about 100,000/year. To some, that's rich, but compared to most of the people I work w/ and around, I'm barely above the poverty line. I have a few nice guns; many of my peers have a few nice cars or houses or whatever. This life is all about choices though, and I live the way I live in a smallish town of about 10,000 people rather than add a zero to my salary by joining the rat race in the big city. My 2 kids, plus another coming in December, and my wife are my main priorities and I work to live, not live to work. I'd prefer to stay married to my wife for 60 years and play paintball with my grandkids...

But I'll always pick up a few nice guns along the way. They actually hold their resale value quite well compared to other hobby items I might collect. I wouldn't consider them an investment, but I rarely fail to profit on a trade.

Do I consider myself rich? Hugely so. I'm blessed far beyond what I deserve. I've been in the right place at the right time talking to the right people on more than one occasion. Some would say I've been lucky. I certainly don't chalk it up to luck. But then that all depends on Who you believe is really in charge.
Drop forward hater

Pics of my guns
pBxSasuke View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pBxSasuke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2004 at 8:22pm
share the love?

...It isn't just red paint...
Rare-Faction View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rare-Faction Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2004 at 8:49pm

...wow

Nice collection

Central Ohio Pirates

My Band, Lolligag
CrawforDry View Drop Down

Guested, Incurable Jerk

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CrawforDry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2004 at 9:05pm
aww man i love ur jmj, what a sweet gun man, and im ordering my stiff switch soon, how does it work, im gonna pick up a 12" A/C threaded, but its ironic how ur matrix has aka parts on it, nothing better than aka, u should add an angel force fly to ur collection as soon as they come out
STARSTARSTARSTAR!!! Good work rambino, glad u realize i was right =D good work sharing it with everyone
pro / carbine
akalmp excal in the mail
What's my ip?
Layman View Drop Down
"King of the Classics"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Layman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2004 at 11:26pm
Where are the classics? You have the ability to house a museum and help preserve the roots. I love the look and use of the new electro's too, don't get me wrong, but a nice K1 rifle, SMG, or MAC1 Annihilator would go nicely in there, don't you think??
Name your poison...
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Investorguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2004 at 11:40pm
Nah. Not a big fan of the older guns.

You see, I'm not all that good so I have to compensate for my lack of skills with superior firepower.
Drop forward hater

Pics of my guns
Layman View Drop Down
"King of the Classics"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Layman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2004 at 7:29am
Originally posted by Investorguy Investorguy wrote:

Nah. Not a big fan of the older guns.

You see, I'm not all that good so I have to compensate for my lack of skills with superior firepower.

lol, but still these compensate with sheer beauty
Nelspot 007

KP2

Edited by Layman
Name your poison...
Bomber Brigade View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bomber Brigade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2004 at 7:46am
How much was the trix for just the gun I like it the most. Then the first gun. THen the second. I love all your guns but the trix the most.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Investorguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2004 at 9:43am
Originally posted by Bomber Brigade Bomber Brigade wrote:

How much was the trix for just the gun I like it the most. Then the first gun. THen the second. I love all your guns but the trix the most.

Which trix? There are three of them....
Drop forward hater

Pics of my guns
Sage View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2004 at 2:02pm
Where do you work?  100k a year for a 27 year old is completely awesome.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Investorguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2004 at 8:59pm
I'm an investment advisor. I work for a relatively small firm. Just me, the owner, and 2 administrative assistants.
Drop forward hater

Pics of my guns
jaked588 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaked588 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2004 at 10:25pm
i bow down to you o mighty investor man! please do not smite me with your superior arsenal of fast paint projectile launchers. i kiss your toes in worshipping your godlyness! NICE COLLECTION!
CrawforDry View Drop Down

Guested, Incurable Jerk

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CrawforDry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2004 at 10:27pm
u should grab a featherlight excal, there are only under 20 i believe left, then ur viking can have a soul mate, then later i can steal them and it will be a trio of hot loving
STARSTARSTARSTAR!!! Good work rambino, glad u realize i was right =D good work sharing it with everyone
pro / carbine
akalmp excal in the mail
What's my ip?
Death~By~Paint View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Death~By~Paint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2004 at 11:34pm

With all that money u must have a video camera so make us a vid. of all of them in action pleeaaasssseeeee o by the way i bow down to you and so does my emu.

Virus780 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Virus780 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2004 at 12:34am
Really Nice..
FS-7 Owner..
A-5 bunkerking View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1, inappropriate sig. 3/11

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-5 bunkerking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2004 at 9:49am

death by paint your sig still way to big
read the rules.

im still lovin those markers

pimptastik View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Official Forum Wearer of Stupid Clothing

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pimptastik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2004 at 11:26am
ill trade u! lol nice guns
<no ginormous sigs please>
youm0nt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

MY CAPS LOCK IS STUCK HELP!!!!!!!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote youm0nt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2004 at 11:50am
riiiiiich!
PAINTBALL PIMP View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PAINTBALL PIMP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2004 at 1:47pm
all of a sudden my 98 custom is looking lame...

nice collection
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 9>
  Share Topic