Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > New Player Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Fav Camo Patterns?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Poll Question: Okay scenario dudes, what are your favorite camo patterns?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
44 [58.67%]
7 [9.33%]
4 [5.33%]
3 [4.00%]
17 [22.67%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Strike 1 - Spam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HITMAN 4 HIRE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fav Camo Patterns?
    Posted: 03 April 2005 at 7:36pm
Fav camo patterns?  Mine's the DPM.
Because I can.
Darur View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Stare directly into my avatar...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2005 at 12:50am
NO STICKY FOR YOU!!!!!!11
Real Men play Tuba

[IMG]http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/1859/newsmall6xz.jpg">

PH33R TEH 1337 Dwarf!

DONT CLICK ME!!1
Strife_17 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Strife_17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2005 at 5:06am
^^lol sticky Nazi. lets steal his recipes
MT. Vigilante View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Captain America

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MT. Vigilante Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2005 at 8:25am

MARPAT all the way!

Join the XP Re-Revolution!
brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Making stuff up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2005 at 12:34pm
CADPAT. The original digital camouflage. Greener than the MARPAT, and I wear it at work. 

Seriously, it's actually pretty good stuff.

Here's a bunch of our guys from a unit out west wearing it on an urban combat exercise, using paintball gear, coincidentally. (Yes, I know there aren't any buildings. This was on the approach.)

Unsticky, fool!

Edited by brihard
"Abortion is not "choice" in America. It is forced and the democrats are behind it, with the goal of eugenics at its foundation."

-FreeEnterprise, 21 April 2011.

Yup, he actually said that.
usafpilot07 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
FreeEnterprise's #1 Fan & Potty Mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2005 at 6:07pm
Originally posted by Darur Darur wrote:

NO STICKY FOR YOU!!!!!!!!
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo
HITMAN 4 HIRE View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Spam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HITMAN 4 HIRE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2005 at 6:50pm

Originally posted by Strife_17 Strife_17 wrote:

i sticky if i want too sticky nazi!

DPM all the way...........

Because I can.
Klaus View Drop Down

Strike 1 - Filterdodge - 7/21

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2005 at 8:31pm

i have spraypainted jeans and a 12 dollar german coat from fleet

at my place, tinfoil would probably be the best camo...its all sheds

unsticky...

_TT_ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Be Afraid. Be Very Afraid.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _TT_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2005 at 4:00am
Originally posted by HITMAN 4 HIRE HITMAN 4 HIRE wrote:

umm, no you dont
Strife_17 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Strife_17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2005 at 5:05am
Originally posted by _TT_ _TT_ wrote:

umm, no you dont

OWNED!!!

Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2005 at 1:02pm

Originally posted by _TT_ _TT_ wrote:

umm, no you dont

OWNED!!!

to the fifth degree

EDIT: that cadpat stuff is pretty cool, even though, it looks a little light colored for my woods, does it come in different shades? and how easy is it to find?

Edited by usafpilot07
bluemunky42 View Drop Down
Guested. Middle Finger post.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluemunky42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2005 at 4:11pm
whats dpm?
-edit- and wtf is this doing in ideas?

Edited by bluemunky42
HITMAN 4 HIRE View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Spam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HITMAN 4 HIRE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2005 at 4:31pm

it's a idea of which camo is your fav...... or something.

free flippin country and forum.  theres alot worse going on in the forum that a little sticky... get to work mod.  make yourself usefull.

DPM is disruptive pattern material and is designed and manufactured by the brits.

Because I can.
paintballman_13 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paintballman_13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2005 at 6:50pm
Snow. (dont know its real name)
brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Making stuff up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2005 at 11:36pm
Real CADPAT is starting to hit the Army Surplus market, but it's still pretty rare. It's still coming into service among some of the reserves units in our military, and until the entire Canadian Forces has got it, not much is actually being surplussed. That being said, it's out there. It does look bright in that picture, but that's because of the sunlight. The stuff (I have 3 sets between my closet and laundry hamper) looks darker than that in most lighting- it works great in any temperate woodland. There's also a desert version available which is only found right now on Canadian troops in Afghanistan. Arid CADPAT is exceedingly rare on the civilian market, and quite illegal to posess, since it's invariably stolen preperty.

You can get fake CADPAT quite a bit more easily, and there's also the US Marine MARPAT stuff, which is basically a cadpat derivative with more brown and different pixellation. A few other countries are also experimenting with digital camouflage, but our stuff is generally rated the best for any greent erritory. That being siad, I actually prefer OD green clothing in the fall and early spring, because it disppears realy easily into the background- the green is a lot elss vivid, and merges well with the browns.

The Britsh stuff is rpetty decent, and generally a rpetty dark pattern. Stands out in grassland and stuff, but in low light or deep woods it's excellent.
"Abortion is not "choice" in America. It is forced and the democrats are behind it, with the goal of eugenics at its foundation."

-FreeEnterprise, 21 April 2011.

Yup, he actually said that.
Ragnarok View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ragnarok Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2005 at 7:23am
I prefer DPM or Tigerstripe of the choices there. DPM gets the vote.
Fatman Lash View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Flaming

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fatman Lash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2005 at 1:46pm
I Tiger Stripe is the best simply because everyone was intimidated when my team showed up dress in full tiger stripe camo, boots, and face paint...... Ahh tthe good old days.

Click banner to see my marker
kappeskid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kappeskid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2005 at 2:47pm

Woodland is the best

PMI Piranha GTI
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2005 at 3:02pm
Originally posted by brihard brihard wrote:

Real CADPAT is starting to hit the Army Surplus market, but it's still pretty rare. It's still coming into service among some of the reserves units in our military, and until the entire Canadian Forces has got it, not much is actually being surplussed. That being said, it's out there. It does look bright in that picture, but that's because of the sunlight. The stuff (I have 3 sets between my closet and laundry hamper) looks darker than that in most lighting- it works great in any temperate woodland. There's also a desert version available which is only found right now on Canadian troops in Afghanistan. Arid CADPAT is exceedingly rare on the civilian market, and quite illegal to posess, since it's invariably stolen preperty.

You can get fake CADPAT quite a bit more easily, and there's also the US Marine MARPAT stuff, which is basically a cadpat derivative with more brown and different pixellation. A few other countries are also experimenting with digital camouflage, but our stuff is generally rated the best for any greent erritory. That being siad, I actually prefer OD green clothing in the fall and early spring, because it disppears realy easily into the background- the green is a lot elss vivid, and merges well with the browns.

The Britsh stuff is rpetty decent, and generally a rpetty dark pattern. Stands out in grassland and stuff, but in low light or deep woods it's excellent.

any change of any showing up in the u.s.?
Xspyderman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xspyderman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2005 at 3:04pm
We will all see you anyway...
Xs.

A5, GTA; Flatline, Double Trigger, R/T, Tapco Stock, 32° Remote, Attitude

Forum: meeting place or medium for discussion of matters of public interest. NOT INTERESTED? DON'T POST!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic