Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

shotgun paintball

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
b-YOU-ick. Was that so hard?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeTrevni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: shotgun paintball
    Posted: 19 September 2005 at 9:33pm

i got this cool idea! make a basic home-made shotshell using a toilet paper tube and fill it with paintballs and rubberband some toilet paper around the end to keep the paintballs from falling out. figure out a way to make an adapter that will mount around your barrel. this way, you can do regular shooting, but switch to a massive shotgun blast in seconds (for scenario play mostly). gimme improvements and ideas if you want, or rate my idea.

Evil Elvis: "Detrevni is definally like a hillbilly hippy from hell"

hybrid-sniper View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2005 at 10:00pm
DeTrevni View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeTrevni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2005 at 10:06pm
^^^ok...what did i do this time...

TruePaintballer View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Spam 11-19

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TruePaintballer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2005 at 10:18pm

Originally posted by hybrid-sniper hybrid-sniper wrote:

i lol hard...i mean first of all this has been thought of before...second of all it is a terrible idea

Outlaws
*Sponsors*
Abrika
Cheetos3254 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Too cheesy for mere words to describe ..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cheetos3254 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2005 at 10:48pm
yea its been thought of many times and its just not a
very good idea. think of a new one!
DeTrevni View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeTrevni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2005 at 11:05pm
oh really? ill try again. i declare the thread close. sorry.

bluemunky42 View Drop Down
Guested. Middle Finger post.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluemunky42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2005 at 6:25pm
you didn't read the sticky. (not a direct quote; paraphrased) "to all noobs: do not post the following ideas or you will be uber flamed: ...., ...., ...., pb shotguns, ...."
DeTrevni View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeTrevni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2005 at 12:00am
umm...oops. can someone (mod) delete this before i get flamed to death. i already feel stupid! ive learned my lesson: stickies and searches, read em and use em...

sneaky_sniper View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested - inappropriate link 01/13

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sneaky_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2005 at 6:35pm

wait i know this is a horrible idea but i could actually think of a way to make this work, it wont be like normal rules and make a quarter sized mark it one of em hits but we can bend the rules for this kinda gun, ok say we keep the regular barrel on the gun, and we get like a foam or paper or whatever kind of container to hold these really small aproxamently bb sized paintballs *i know im gunna get flamed for this one but i gotta try* and the shell is designed to after it leaves the barrel the wind makes it fly apart and open up and all the little paintballs start to spread like a shot gun, i know itll be really hard to do, but it is possible, and u might not be able to use a hopper for this type of gun it may have to be made with a breach in it so u can load one or two shells, here ill try to make somwhat of a close version to what i wanna use to make the shell that holds the paintballs...

[IMG]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c128/sneaky_sniper/Invader_Zim.jpg">
Styro Folme View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Styro Folme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2005 at 6:39pm
maybe those airsoft bbs?  i think it could work.....
X
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sneaky_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2005 at 9:12pm

also i figured out how to hold more then a couple rounds in it, by the way to make this kinda gun ur gunna have to buy a gun that only works as a shotgun. anyways, u basically make a clip for it, it slides in the bottom and holds 4 or 5 of these foam or plastic or whatever shells and uses springs to push the shells up, and lets make it a pump type gun

|           ; | basically a box clip, and for this gun it would take more
     |           ; | psi to get it to work but gimme a couple days on my
      |           ; | computer and i might be able to make a picture
      |           ; | of the whole gun, and who knows maybe i can sell
     |_______| the idea to tippmann

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Styro Folme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2005 at 10:16pm

^^^don't count on it

X
butzmcweenie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote butzmcweenie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2005 at 11:12pm

just get this:

|^^^^^^^^^^^^^|||__
|-----Tippmann----|||| '|";\,___.
|_..._...______===|=||_|__|...,]
"(@)'(@)"""" |(@)(@) ````'(@)
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sneaky_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2005 at 11:36pm
Originally posted by Styro Folme Styro Folme wrote:

^^^don't count on it

i know i was kidden around, o and the pic of that clip dont pay any attention to that i messed it up somhow

DeTrevni View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeTrevni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2005 at 12:22am
wow. people are getting serious about my topic. AWESOME! your going to want something other than airsoft paintballs. they dont pop. i even stepped on them with boots and they didnt pop. why not use those 50 caliber paintballs? those might work.

Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sneaky_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2005 at 5:17pm

Originally posted by DeTrevni DeTrevni wrote:

wow. people are getting serious about my topic. AWESOME! your going to want something other than airsoft paintballs. they dont pop. i even stepped on them with boots and they didnt pop. why not use those 50 caliber paintballs? those might work.

well 50 call is a pretty big load, and we need somthen small so when the cartrige opens they will scatter, dont quote me on this but i think it would be an extreamily usfull multi target at close range weapon

Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sneaky_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2005 at 6:42pm

OK I GOT THE PICTURE MADE BUT MY COMPUTER IS BEING MEAN TO ME, SO IT MIGHT B A WEEK OR 2 BEFORE I GET IT POSTED

hybrid-sniper View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2005 at 6:51pm
Originally posted by sneaky_sniper sneaky_sniper wrote:

OK I GOT THE PICTURE MADE BUT MY COMPUTER IS BEING MEAN TO ME, SO IT MIGHT B A WEEK OR 2 BEFORE I GET IT POSTED

OMG TEH W0W I CAWNT WATE!

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Styro Folme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2005 at 7:34pm
Originally posted by DeTrevni DeTrevni wrote:

maybe crush up some paintballs, so they will curve and scatter and still bust.  the only thing i see wrong with that would be high maintnence and maybe someone getting cut by a shell
X
paithunter9 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paithunter9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2005 at 6:37pm
it wount work i tried it with airsoft bbs and the range sucked
tippmann 98 c
flatline
stock
remote
costome hopper
pen spring mod
and thats it
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic