Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

scenrio players vs. speed players

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adam_98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: scenrio players vs. speed players
    Posted: 12 August 2004 at 3:52pm

i am a woods/sceneiro player but i though it would be kewl to see sceneiro guys go aginst speed players on a speed ball feild the speed guys could use there guns and the sceneiro guys could use there mil-sim guns, gernades and rpg's aginst bunkers.

Homer J View Drop Down

Strike 2 for drug related images

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Homer J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2004 at 5:08pm
FOR GOD'S SAKE IT'S SCENARIO.
2k4cocker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2k4cocker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2004 at 5:55pm
Originally posted by Homer J Homer J wrote:

they could do that, id like to watch the scenario guys move frome bunker to bunker with the mil-sims

Edited by 2k4cocker
2K4 cocker ~ black
EVIL PIPE ~ silver tip
P.E. 68 cui 3000 psi ~ Black cover
ricochet hopper ~ black
P.P.S. 3-way ~ black

More to come!
evil_fingers View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Inappropriate sig

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2004 at 6:43pm
What do you think scenario players use in a game "bunkers" and aint talkin bout them balloon inflated types, scenario players use "real bunkers".
Do not steal....the government hates competition!
ncbbh88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ncbbh88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2004 at 2:25pm
scenario guys would win at that i guarantee their mil sim guns may be slower but the longer barrels and in my case flatline would just rip the speedballers apart from a distance   and common one good grenade out of a 203 at the start of a game would take out the whole speedball team lol

http://somersgoalie53.MyPicGallery.com
easy123 View Drop Down

As easy as...Well...You know

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote easy123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2004 at 4:16pm
Originally posted by Homer J Homer J wrote:

rofl
kwkmrorange View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kwkmrorange Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2004 at 4:36pm

I cant believe I am even posting in this. But obviously the speedballers would win because we play speedball. If we went out an played woodsball against woodsballers and went in our jerseys and what not we would lose.

This is liek saying lets get olympic sprinters and olympic marathon runners together and have them do a 100 meter sprint. Obviousl the sprinters would win. But if it was a marathon obviously the marathon runners would win. Even though they are both running they are both very different.

Edited by kwkmrorange
Large Unit View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not really, but it looks good as a name

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Large Unit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2004 at 4:39pm

It wouldn't be fair for the scenario guys, with their big bulky milsim guns sticking out of the bunker lol.

It would be kind of cool to see scenario guy vs speedballers both on in a woods course and in a speedball course though.

Monk View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Monk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2004 at 4:46pm
Originally posted by Large Unit Large Unit wrote:

It wouldn't be fair for the scenario guys, with their big bulky milsim guns sticking out of the bunker lol.

It would be kind of cool to see scenario guy vs speedballers both on in a woods course and in a speedball course though.

Stop encouraging the nublets.
Large Unit View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not really, but it looks good as a name

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Large Unit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2004 at 4:56pm
soowie
evil_fingers View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Inappropriate sig

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2004 at 5:54pm
Originally posted by Large Unit Large Unit wrote:

Ive seen woodsball (scenario) players on a speedball field...infact I was one out 10 players (5 woodsballers 5 speedballers), the other side was mainly compromised of speedball players and a couple of woodsball players, a total of 20 players....at the very end, I was the last one and I had to go up against 5 remaining from the other team....I couldve surrendered but, the lil bugger that came runnin around the bunker decided to shoot me anyway...and hes lucky, I ran out of ammo.

Do not steal....the government hates competition!
ncbbh88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ncbbh88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2004 at 7:21pm
both teams though should know their marker enough for it to not be in the way and b a problem my old mil sim was HUGE but i was able to run with it because i knew it really well   so mabe the contest wouldent be as uneven on the speedball as some may think

gangisHANS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gangisHANS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2004 at 10:04pm
Originally posted by kwkmrorange kwkmrorange wrote:

I cant believe I am even posting in this. But obviously the speedballers would win because we play speedball. If we went out an played woodsball against woodsballers and went in our jerseys and what not we would lose.

This is liek saying lets get olympic sprinters and olympic marathon runners together and have them do a 100 meter sprint. Obviousl the sprinters would win. But if it was a marathon obviously the marathon runners would win. Even though they are both running they are both very different.

that's the smartest thing I think I've ever heard someone say about this subject.

viva pistola
98God View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Ya, the joke did get you Strike 1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98God Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2004 at 12:12am
why would you want to do that
A-5 bunkerking View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1, inappropriate sig. 3/11

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-5 bunkerking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2004 at 9:24am

Originally posted by ncbbh88 ncbbh88 wrote:

scenario guys would win at that i guarantee their mil sim guns may be slower but the longer barrels and in my case flatline would just rip the speedballers apart from a distance   and common one good grenade out of a 203 at the start of a game would take out the what the hell are whole speedball team lol

you talking about...
 1. longer barrels do nothing
 2. speedball courses are small, so flatline is pointless
 3. the grenades dont cover that big of an area, the whole team doesnt hide behind one bunker.

scenario players would get owned.

ncbbh88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ncbbh88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2004 at 3:11pm

you talking about...
 1. longer barrels do nothing --- i have a 12 and 16inch dye boomstick for my a-5 and the 16 is more accurate than the 12 (may be only in my case)
 2. speedball courses are small, so flatline is pointless---- no arc allows better breaks (but i guess thats just paint dependent)
 3. the grenades dont cover that big of an area, the whole team doesnt hide behind one bunker.-----they all start at one spot

[/QUOTE]

ive gone against speedballers on a speedball field and killed them because they cant hit me from their distance where as i can keep them pinned at 150+ feet

grenades can clear out behind bunkers so a man dosent have to and can create areas for you to run through because u know they are clear

Semper Durus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Semper Durus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2004 at 5:37pm
Originally posted by ncbbh88 ncbbh88 wrote:

you talking about...
 1. longer barrels do nothing --- i have a 12 and 16inch dye boomstick for my a-5 and the 16 is more accurate than the 12 (may be only in my case)
 2. speedball courses are small, so flatline is pointless---- no arc allows better breaks (but i guess thats just paint dependent)
 3. the grenades dont cover that big of an area, the whole team doesnt hide behind one bunker.-----they all start at one spot

ive gone against speedballers on a speedball field and killed them because they cant hit me from their distance where as i can keep them pinned at 150+ feet

grenades can clear out behind bunkers so a man dosent have to and can create areas for you to run through because u know they are clear

[/QUOTE]

The scenario players would get bunkered beyond belief. Having to turn around with their three foot long gun to protect themselves. Speedball would win...

I don't have a sig anymore
ncbbh88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ncbbh88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2004 at 8:28am
not all scenario guns are big take the mp5 kit from ops gear   its got an 11.5 inch barrel on it  and the stock fully colapses in   also alot of woods ballers use remote lines that makes their guns even smaller and lighter

SilentStealth67 View Drop Down
Shakes Beef

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SilentStealth67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2004 at 10:15pm
you guys really need to think before you post, and this topic is pretty lame, sorry i dont mean to be mean but seriously, ok not all woodsball/scenario players are only woodsball/scenario some play speedball, also not all speedball players only play speedball some play woodsball/scenario, bunkers are bunkers there are bunkers in scenario there are bunkers in speedball , not all mil-sim markers are huge, in speedball yes they all start at one spot but do you really think you have enough time to throw a gernade all the way down the field before they are all spread out already (really think about that), there are way too many circumstances, the match could be even, or could be extremely beneficial for one side, too many variables,
quit trying to pick a side and think about it a little harder before you post on this topic

Its Pudding Time Children
statik257 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote statik257 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2004 at 11:01pm
I actaully played today 6 of us woodsball players with our tricked Tippmanns rocked 7 speedball players on a speedball field...  It was awsome lol, to see there faces.. The best part was half of us never played speed ball and we still owned!

Edited by statik257
TippmanN PainTbaLL

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic