Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Orbital defence cannon

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested - inappropriate link 01/13

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sneaky_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Orbital defence cannon
    Posted: 06 December 2005 at 10:00pm

ok here is the plan *it'll never happen but it would be soooo cool* we send an orbital defence paintball gun into space, and when you get in one of them sticky little situations where your opponent is in a pretty fortified bunker and your traden fire with him, push ur little button and put in his coordinants while your hiden, and about 20 pounds of paintballs rains down on the little punk... i u know it wouldnt take any fun out of it, seeing that many paintballs raining down would make you smile from ear to ear, it may be cheap but it would be cool.

but like i said, unless your one board NASA worker, it aint gunna happen. it may look kinda like this... only orbiting earth in space

[IMG]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c128/sneaky_sniper/Invader_Zim.jpg">
Tippy740 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tippy740 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2005 at 10:06pm
wow, you are very creative.
A-5

R/T
Double Trigger
Expansion Chamber
Remote Hose
16' WERKS Barrel
Polished Internals
Trigger Mods
TJO116 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TJO116 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2005 at 10:25pm
yea cept they wouldnt make it through the atmosphere
sneaky_sniper View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sneaky_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2005 at 10:31pm
lol, thanks tippy, and TJO we give it a heat sheild that seperates and falls away from the paintball at 1/2 a mile up
DeTrevni View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
b-YOU-ick. Was that so hard?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeTrevni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2005 at 10:42pm

i say ICBPM or intercontinental ballistic paintball missile. i could launch a missile from russia and paintball nuke the bunker 50 yards away!

Evil Elvis: "Detrevni is definally like a hillbilly hippy from hell"

Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sneaky_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2005 at 10:52pm

lets take out the exsplosives from a hellfire missle and put paintballs in thur... and it can be laser guided and well we may leave a little bit of the war head just cuz it'll be fun... we set it up in a orbital defence system, we have 6 missles in each satalite, and have about 35 of these babys orbiting... give the missle heat shields to get rid of the atmosphere problem, the missle blows open with a charge placed in the front, and the paintballs rain down like its armagedon...  then the war head just blows up in the air as a distraction for the other team...

Clark Kent View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2005 at 11:16pm
Dr. Evil Jr. here...
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sneaky_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2005 at 11:26pm
DeTrevni View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
b-YOU-ick. Was that so hard?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeTrevni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2005 at 4:11pm
OOOOO!!! i have an idea, we can make a paintball shotgun that a sniper can use!
Evil Elvis: "Detrevni is definally like a hillbilly hippy from hell"

Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sneaky_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2005 at 5:47pm
im sensing some sarcasm...
brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Making stuff up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2005 at 6:02pm
I say we take off and nuke the site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

For that matter, who was it who posted the 'paint nuke' a few months back? That was a hilarious thread.
"Abortion is not "choice" in America. It is forced and the democrats are behind it, with the goal of eugenics at its foundation."

-FreeEnterprise, 21 April 2011.

Yup, he actually said that.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sneaky_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2005 at 6:34pm
 musta missed that one...
bethehead101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bethehead101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2005 at 9:44am
wow that amazing but like you said it never gonna happen
Johnny Cash like that lucky old sun rolls around in heaven all day
Snake6 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Outranked by guitarguy?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snake6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2005 at 9:46am
I loled, hard
The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2005 at 1:16pm
#paintball already has con trol of Tippmann's Orbital Laser Platform. We've been bored carving smilies into the Canadian landscape.
brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Making stuff up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2005 at 2:05pm
Can you carve a huge 'X' through downtown Toronto? Bonus points if you vaporize their hockey team.
"Abortion is not "choice" in America. It is forced and the democrats are behind it, with the goal of eugenics at its foundation."

-FreeEnterprise, 21 April 2011.

Yup, he actually said that.
Vazguard View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vazguard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2005 at 9:25pm

The biggest problem with firing paintballs from space is that even if you do get it past the atmosphere, and after somehow keep it from freezing while it's traveling to the ground, the ball will be traveling so fast that it would go right through anything it hit, I.E. the play you are targeting.  Imagine taking your marker and jumping its speed to around 100,000+ fps, then shooting someone.  You're basically holding a fricken railgun.

Black Tippmann 98c, BT-16 Barrel, JCS Folding Stock, red dot sight, response trigger.
<please review our language policy>
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sneaky_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2005 at 9:35pm
Originally posted by Vazguard Vazguard wrote:

The biggest problem with firing paintballs from space is that even if you do get it past the atmosphere, and after somehow keep it from freezing while it's traveling to the ground, the ball will be traveling so fast that it would go right through anything it hit, I.E. the play you are targeting.  Imagine taking your marker and jumping its speed to around 100,000+ fps, then shooting someone.  You're basically holding a fricken railgun.

but it would be soooooo cool! they can let one dead guy pass by too view a hail storm of paintballs traveling beyond the sound barrier...
Evanh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Evanh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2005 at 3:08am
so a tank in space? wheres it going to go with treads? uhhhh. Just giving you a hard time they wouldnt make re entry now if you could make a precise artillery then you would have to have it like a mortar to come in closer to a 90 degree angle(mortars or more deadly than artillery)
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sneaky_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2005 at 8:13am

maybe we should just shoot bombs at it so he runs out crying, then i shoot him in the mask

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic