Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

the smallest gun in the world .

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote strykerx15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: the smallest gun in the world .
    Posted: 19 September 2007 at 7:09pm
im sure many of you are familier with the spyder paintball gun . and how it works . well i was thinking what if you put the valve , cup seal ,and lower bolt on the top of the paintgun . i have a design and i plan on bouilding one . it whould work . i am just wondering what you guys think . i also have a few designs for a system that uses a lever insted of a cup seal . i have drawen this out and its almost fool proof . i have to work on the lever cup seal . but the entire body of the paintball gun is going to be smaller than a pgp . it will be very light and have cci threads and detents so i can make it eaven smaller . im am going to post a picture one i make it a littil more clearly . 
im not a sniper . im a
HIDDEN RIFLE MEN
jordanpischke View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jordanpischke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2007 at 7:19pm
Sounds cool I guess you would have to get used to the gun size.
strykerx15 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote strykerx15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2007 at 7:28pm
yeah  i cauculated the size to be about an inch or 2 longer than a A5 grip frame from screw hole to screw hole on the top
im not a sniper . im a
HIDDEN RIFLE MEN
p_p_b_h View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p_p_b_h Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2007 at 9:33pm
cool, have you seen the ebladed pgp? i think the idea of a small pistol sized gun that is capable or high speeds is cool.  i personally like the ebladed pgp with the coz quickcanger thats set up vertically is sweet, just put a small mag over the coz changer and that would look so sweet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote strykerx15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2007 at 9:48am
well im trying to decide if i want to design a new valve system or just use the cup seal system cuz with my design im running it to problems . but i have a few other ideas i can try . 
im not a sniper . im a
HIDDEN RIFLE MEN
The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2007 at 1:03pm
its still bigger than a micro mag.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote strykerx15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2007 at 1:37pm
lighter and prolly smaller
im not a sniper . im a
HIDDEN RIFLE MEN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote strykerx15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2007 at 7:21pm
i plan on using a spyder tl plus for the prototype .
i already know how its goint to work out . i just need someone to weld on the feed neck .
im not a sniper . im a
HIDDEN RIFLE MEN
hybrid-sniper View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2007 at 7:27pm

Right off the top of my head I am seeing several major design hurdles.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote strykerx15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2007 at 10:17pm
the only thing im having truble with is the anti chop . there might not be enuff room . but theres no anti chop on and A-5 . or a stock mag and people dont have to many problems

hybrid

name some of your thoughts , maybe they can help me out with the design
im not a sniper . im a
HIDDEN RIFLE MEN
RoboCop View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Aw man, my butt is rusted...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoboCop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2007 at 10:30pm
I want a picture of a rough draft of it or something.
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2007 at 10:40pm

Originally posted by strykerx15 strykerx15 wrote:

the only thing im having truble with is the anti chop . there might not be enuff room . but theres no anti chop on and A-5 . or a stock mag and people dont have to many problems

hybrid

name some of your thoughts , maybe they can help me out with the design

First off, the bolt receives air from underneath. How is it going to get air if the valve is in the same tube? How is the bolt going to move forward if the bolt pin is not engaged on the striker?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote strykerx15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2007 at 11:36pm
well hear we go .

the orange is the air way
and the yellow is the main components
the first is my design i came up with tonight .
the whole bottom tube and valve on a spyder is scaled down and put in the grip
with an airthrue asa .
the bolt is a blow foward design .
the air pushes the bolt foward and when it hits a certin point it enters a hole in the bottom and gose thrue it and enters infront of that original hole and then out the fromt of the bolt to fire the paintball .
the velocity is on the grip on the bottom
http://s100.photobucket.com/albums/m26/dauntless15/?action=v iew&current=HPIM2221.jpg
http://s100.photobucket.com/albums/m26/dauntless15/?action=v iew&current=HPIM2223.jpg

the secand is my original design . very small scale . this is no wares near finished .this is a blow back design
when the valve is hit there is an outer macro line that gose up to the bolt . that is the line diagnil in the middil of the body . and the air enters the bolt thrue the side . its tricky but it will work . the velocity is chaged same as a spyder . this is much easyer to build that my first design up top
http://s100.photobucket.com/albums/m26/dauntless15/?action=v iew&current=HPIM2230.jpg
thease are not scale to scale drawings but both will be smaller than you really think . the bottom one will be as long as a spyder grip fram and as tall as a two tube marker . and the barrel will enter the threads twords the middil of both markers . both will be cci threading so its a small threding . and the same cci detents
if pics dont work let me know

Edited by strykerx15 - 20 September 2007 at 11:40pm
im not a sniper . im a
HIDDEN RIFLE MEN
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2007 at 11:39pm
What is holding the bolt in the retracted position?
RoboCop View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Aw man, my butt is rusted...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoboCop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2007 at 11:42pm
Do I have to sign up into photobucket to view otherwise the links aren't working.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote strykerx15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2007 at 12:08am
Originally posted by hybrid-sniper hybrid-sniper wrote:

a spring kinda like the auto mag
im not a sniper . im a
HIDDEN RIFLE MEN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote strykerx15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2007 at 12:10am

Originally posted by RoboCop RoboCop wrote:

Do I have to sign up into photobucket to view otherwise the links aren't working.

i think you do . if there is another way then someone tell me .
im not a sniper . im a
HIDDEN RIFLE MEN
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

I feel violated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hybrid-sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2007 at 12:32am

Originally posted by strykerx15 strykerx15 wrote:

Originally posted by hybrid-sniper hybrid-sniper wrote:

a spring kinda like the auto mag

Now I don't know how mags work, but wouldn't the spring in a cocked postion be trying to open, thereby pushing the bolt forward?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote strykerx15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2007 at 2:39am
no spring is in the front . so the air pressure puse sit foward and then exits thue a hile halfe way to fire 
im not a sniper . im a
HIDDEN RIFLE MEN
Lightningbolt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
PHAT and PLAT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lightningbolt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2007 at 8:10am

for the love of God please just insert the picture of it in this thread so we don't need to get bombarded by spy ware @ photobucket.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic