Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Marker Gallery
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New E-Mag Pics (these are much bigger)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
PRESIDENT: Tom Kaye Fan Club

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FalloutMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New E-Mag Pics (these are much bigger)
    Posted: 26 June 2004 at 4:32pm
didnt even bother resizing these beyond that of cropping out excess lol

"They were convicted in federal court of pennsylvania for a telemarketing scam involving invention and patent fraud."
Lt.Fuzz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lt.Fuzz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2004 at 4:35pm

A pirate walks into a bar with a steering wheel in his pants. The bar tender quickly asks him why he has a steering wheel in his pants. The pirate replys ARGHHHHH IT"S DRIVING ME NUTS
pimptastik View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Official Forum Wearer of Stupid Clothing

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pimptastik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2004 at 4:41pm
omg so nice...i want it...id hit that.

Edited by pimptastik
<no ginormous sigs please>
youm0nt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

MY CAPS LOCK IS STUCK HELP!!!!!!!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote youm0nt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2004 at 4:57pm
mmmmm sweet gun and barrel.
j2duhr View Drop Down

GUESTED FILTER DODGE & F-BOMB

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote j2duhr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2004 at 4:59pm
I geuss you finally got rid of your Freak...
yay do i win?
FalloutMan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FalloutMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2004 at 5:00pm
still have it just because i havent gotten around to trying to sell my gz timmy with halo and the freak and maybe my egg...
"They were convicted in federal court of pennsylvania for a telemarketing scam involving invention and patent fraud."
Lt.Fuzz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lt.Fuzz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2004 at 5:03pm

keep any hoppers you have, the q-loader might blow up

A pirate walks into a bar with a steering wheel in his pants. The bar tender quickly asks him why he has a steering wheel in his pants. The pirate replys ARGHHHHH IT"S DRIVING ME NUTS
j2duhr View Drop Down

GUESTED FILTER DODGE & F-BOMB

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote j2duhr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2004 at 5:05pm

How do you like your boomey compared to Freak?

yay do i win?
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FalloutMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2004 at 5:09pm
boomy=better simply out of the fact that it was half the price and gets the same results because paint to barrel match isnt all that big of a deal from my experiences

and my halo caught on fire once, my egg feels like its going to snap in half and the only reason i would keep it is if i can use it to load my q pods easier and my q loader hasnt given me a single problem yet so i dont see why i would keep other loaders...
Solipsism View Drop Down
300 million WHAT?!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Solipsism Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2004 at 5:20pm
Sweet emag, I really like the color a lot even though I prefer the karta to the rest I still like that one a lot.

The way your qloader is mounted it looks like it would be uncomfortable to hold.
Super NEWB View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Super NEWB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2004 at 5:26pm
is that a chord body? nice gun im a real fan of mags.
thats really cool the way you have the q-loader mounted. that gun would betruly orgasmic to shoot

Edited by Super NEWB

Angel guys get all the girls
Steve Zissou: I'm going to find it and I'm going to destroy it. Possibly with dynamite.
ms2013 View Drop Down
Strike 1: Political campaigning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms2013 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2004 at 5:28pm
your halo caught on fire? i want a story!

oh, and nice marker. i like the body.

john.

Edited by ms2013
ProLite M-16 18 AA
Ak47 A5 Egrip flatline
M-1 Garande Automag 18 AA
98C RT Thompson w/ Drum mag
A5 MP5, Egrip, Armson Phantom,Stock, 12gr
98C RT HK33 Flatline

UTTER DESTRUCTION OF QUIXTAR!
themovielife View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Guested - Racism

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote themovielife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2004 at 5:45pm
nice job
A-5 bunkerking View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1, inappropriate sig. 3/11

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-5 bunkerking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2004 at 5:59pm
simply amazing.
one of the nicest guns on the forum.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FalloutMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2004 at 6:00pm
thanks everyone :)

that is a chord body and personally i think its the best body style (although im obviously biased)

and the halo fire story isnt all that interesting, i was working on my impulse which had the halo on it (what a surprise my impulse was broke...) and all the sudden i smelled melting plastic and i was looking all around and finally i saw the inside of the loader was on fire, (i mean the electronics compartment in the back, i quickly removed the battery pack and disconnected that so the batteries wouldnt burst then the fire died out a couple seconds after a little bit of blowing my toxic breath on it. my thinking for why it happened was a bad batch of halo upgrades(this was at a time when halo b's just came out about a month ago, and i heard it happen to atleast 2 other people who got stuff done to their halos at about the same time as me) or that the crappyness of the impulse spread like a poisoness disease into the halo. to this day im leaning more towards both since my experience with odyssey in general hasnt been that great (sent that loader in 3 times to get fixed and they send it back broken, this time its all working but they sent me a broken battery pack!)
A-5 bunkerking View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1, inappropriate sig. 3/11

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-5 bunkerking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2004 at 6:06pm
the chord is one of the nicer bodies, i like the karta too
Justice View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Sexual slurs 5/2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Justice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2004 at 6:20pm

I can see the qloader haters allready.

Very nice!!

-JUSTICE
Outkast Myspace
SeaWolf View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Doesn’t know who Big Al is...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2004 at 6:43pm
I think you just like to show it off.... BUT WHO CAN BLAME YOU?!

How much would it cost to get one like that (minus the Q-loader).

Very nice. Never get rid of it... or scratch that beautiful paint job.

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FalloutMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2004 at 7:10pm
i do like to show off pics whenever i get some even better pictures, i like these because the gun that inspired me to make that gun was taken on a glass table like that one and it reflects the colors in a perfect way. besides i just gave the entire gun a nice bath last night (literally i took everything apart and washed it in some soap and water and dried everything off, good thing i did i found a melted ball in the barrel lol)

and i have no idea what it costs i think i summed it up last time at somewhere around 1600 or something to that effect

and already scratched the anodizing quite a bit lol im sorta rough with my guns. (you should see my sl-68 II until i cleaned it out ALOT)

Edited by FalloutMan
tyranny View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tyranny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2004 at 7:48pm
u know i just thought about something can u even read u led display
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic