Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Marker Gallery
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New E-Mag Pics (these are much bigger)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
American Scotchy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote merc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2004 at 7:49pm
i love that body...the curves...the color...its just so sexy and smooth...what i would do to fan my fingers on her trigger...
saving the world, one warship at a time.
FalloutMan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
PRESIDENT: Tom Kaye Fan Club

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FalloutMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2004 at 7:54pm
lol well i just gave my trigger a tune up too and it feels better than ever, the magnet was getting pulled out of the top of the trigger giving a bad return and there was a little sticking of the accual trigger too so i popped that magnet in nice and good and put a little oil on the pivot of the trigger and it feels like a new gun :)

and you can read the LED screen if you look hard enough but you never need to see it except to change settings which i dont change any i just leave it the way i have it so there isnt a problem in that regard.

needless to say i made this gun to work in my hands and pretty much noone elses lol
"They were convicted in federal court of pennsylvania for a telemarketing scam involving invention and patent fraud."
TrueSniper View Drop Down
Strike 2, S-O Slur, Language (E3)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TrueSniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2004 at 6:41pm
Wa, how! Now that is what i call a b! e! a! utiful set up! Great job man. When do u start to use it on the field? The Q-Loader looks amazing with that gun!
                                           My Guns

Click Here
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FalloutMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2004 at 7:05pm
ive had the gun for about a year and half or so now and it was the 306th one made so the gun is probably about i dunno 3 years old give or take, and its probably had well over a million shots through it
"They were convicted in federal court of pennsylvania for a telemarketing scam involving invention and patent fraud."
Project Irene View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
It really DOES exist!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Project Irene Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2004 at 9:00pm
That's very awesome!  Uber!  I want it.
_The Specter_ View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Wardrobe Malfunction

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _The Specter_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2004 at 9:59pm

A million shots!

I still can't get over how beautiful that emag is...the chord and the cnc battery housing and especially that blue just tops it off. Do you find that the Q gets in your way though? I admit I do like that positioning over the under barrel which I have always disliked, but idk it seems like it would become an annoyance to me since I would tend to grasp the battery housing as a forward grip. Either way, it rocks.

"No fate but what we make"
"If you can read this, thank a teacher.If you can read it in English, thank a soldier”
chs61224 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chs61224 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2004 at 12:36am
it's a nice gun and all, but for future reference can you please stop the artsy pictures and get a real profile pic i.e. a photo perpindicular to the plane of the gun.
All about the Snow.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FalloutMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2004 at 6:56am
theres nothing you can really see with a profile picture since the q loader and its ghetto rigging covers up most of the gun.

with the q in that position i can still hold the battery pack pretty well and depending on what position im in its most of the time easier to just hold the pod or mount itself (not as much of a strech for my arms and alot more easier and stable then trying to hold the asa)
Trogdor2 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trogdor2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2004 at 7:05am
Woah.  Makes my A-5 feel crappy...
Something unknown is doing we don't know what. That is what our knowledge amounts to. - Sir Arthur Eddington
Btpp_333 View Drop Down

Strike 2: Egregious cursing (2 counts)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Btpp_333 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2004 at 9:42am
narsty , ya shes a beaut
i really, just dont care anymore
bowers182 View Drop Down
Strike 1 - S-Bomb (F21)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bowers182 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2004 at 11:29am
the q loader is bad       very bad
jaked588 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaked588 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2004 at 1:23pm
holy mother of all mothers of big pics! but really nice gun! those things are uber fast.
Hairball!!! View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Strike #4

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hairball!!! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2004 at 1:52pm
Eeeew, Q-Loader. I guess if you like it, then meh.

I'd suggest a Warp ULE body, just because it's lower profile, and I don't like that body anyway.
raider end View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote raider end Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2004 at 2:36pm
give me 6
indrul1 View Drop Down

Guested - Flaming Spam...yuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote indrul1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2004 at 6:53pm
THAT THING IS NICE UNLIKE ALL THE "TRICKED OUT TIPPEICEOFCRAPMANNS" THAT DEFINED TRICKED OUT
RockinPorsche View Drop Down
Strike 1: Inappropriate Sig

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RockinPorsche Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2004 at 10:41pm
OH I love it, LOVE IT!!. But, hows the wieght balance? it seems like most the wieght would be centered to the back and left of the gun, because of the tank and Q-loader.

Picture of yours truly

Call me Moses.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FalloutMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2004 at 6:52am
hairball should loose a star for that comment lol

anyway in regards to the q loader insulters with no reasonable reason, you are a moron. you never tried the loader, you dont know how it works, you never seen it probably either (especially since its behind the bunker unlike your hopper most of the time)

now that being said, i dont notice things like weight distribution but there is definantly a slight left weight but its nothing that would throw me off balance. and its defiantly back heavy which is how i like it because its easier to aim, digs into my shoulder better, etc. however, the gun isnt all that heavy completely loaded up with everything (something like 8 and a half pounds or something i forget)
WUNgUN View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
100% Bonafied Jar Head

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WUNgUN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2004 at 10:25am
You need a scope!
[IMG]http://hometown.aol.com/hlwrangler/myhomepage/revised5_copy.jpg">
""...the Marines we have there now could crush the city and be done with business in four days."--LtGen Conway on Fallujah
merc View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
American Scotchy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote merc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2004 at 1:11pm
^^ a scope would look crazy one it...do it

btw what kinda body is that...yours is the only mag ive seen like that and i wanna try and get my hands on one
saving the world, one warship at a time.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FalloutMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2004 at 7:48pm
tis a v1 chord by deadlywind/nicad, that was his first body now he has the v2 chord, katara, dallara, hair trigger, etc
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic