Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedPalm leaf suit............

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Guested. Middle Finger post.

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2005 at 7:32pm
snipers dont exist in paintball.
bluemunky42 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2005 at 7:40pm
Originally posted by Pindrop-DHL- Pindrop-DHL- wrote:

OMG, none of you play paintball do you, if you had a good gun you would know that scopes work for paintball guns. I snipe all the time with my 10 power urtenel scope

www.freewebs.com/deathhandlegion

ten bucks says u just think u snipe when ur actually longballing and evry once in a while getting alucky shot off and hitting sum1
-edit-btw link doesnt work

Edited by bluemunky42
Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2005 at 9:18pm
Hmm, a palm leaf ghille.  The problem with adding natural camouflage to a suit, bunker, etc., is that it doesn't always look natural when you're done.  For starters, natural camoflage, if it's removed from the plant/ground eventually dies and that dead spot sticks out among the living plants.  I know that probably doesn't apply to paintball, but I just wanted to get it out of the way to save someone else the time of pointing it out.  Also, certain plants grow in certain ways.  If all the bushes of a certain type in a certain area have leaves that grow up at a 60 degree angle, the oddly shaped lump with leaves going in every direction is going to look suspicious.  Quite a few years ago I was part of an inspection team evaluating a base defense exercise in South Florida.  I watched a young man posted on a observation/listening post with a military working dog build and disguise a hasty scrape for himself.  For defense purposes his work was textbook perfect.  Unfortunately, his camouflage abilities were not on par with his other skills.  Every fern in the area grew upright, so the ones he had placed horizontally to disguise his postion stood out to anyone within visual range of his position.
evil_fingers View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Inappropriate sig

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2005 at 3:21am
Good Lord!!!! you people must be extremely bored to bump this thread back up again
Do not steal....the government hates competition!
MT. Vigilante View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Captain America

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2005 at 10:16am

Originally posted by 98c Dude13 98c Dude13 wrote:

First, scopes suck for paintball guns...

I play woods ball and I am no sniper, I used to think that scopes sucked in paintball too, until I played against this guy who had a hop up barrel and a scope ( I don’t know what power), so it turns out that scopes only suck if you don’t know how to use them, oh and by the way all you people who think that snipers suck because they hide and crawl around and stuff, just because you do that it doesn’t make you a sniper, this guy never did that stuff, he ran w/ his team and owned us all, and there is not one guy on our team who is anywhere close to being a newb.

ps. If this guy was just longballing and getting "lucky" hits, then he had a whole lotta luck.

Edited by MT. Vigilante
Join the XP Re-Revolution!
eaglesin05 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2005 at 2:49pm
Originally posted by PaintMonkey PaintMonkey wrote:

hmmm, it could work, but anything looks off people will know, it'll probably end up not being worth the effort put into it.

I'm with him
Camo'd 98C
Remote
Polished internals
Dbl trigger
14" J&J Ceramic Barrel
Rocket Cock 2
Trigger Slop Mod
12V Revvy
03' Dye stikies
R/T
Drop Forward
A5 dude15 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested Pottymouth

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2005 at 7:16pm
my post on the first page was posted when i had like 400 posts.....a long time ago.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2005 at 9:18pm

Originally posted by A5 dude15 A5 dude15 wrote:

my post on the first page was posted when i had like 400 posts.....a long time ago.

Same here!

G-Que View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2005 at 11:16pm
snipers are bad! they just sit in one spot and hide hahahahaha. i prefere to assault and so far it has worked it realy well. and everytime one of my friends snipes i take my time to spot them and walk up behind them. and even shot my friends girlfriend in the back of the head execution style.
Darur View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Stare directly into my avatar...

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2005 at 12:11am
Originally posted by G-Que G-Que wrote:

snipers are bad! they just sit in one spot and hide hahahahaha. i prefere to assault and so far it has worked it realy well. and everytime one of my friends snipes i take my time to spot them and walk up behind them. and even shot my friends girlfriend in the back of the head execution style.

Why did you bump this?
Real Men play Tuba

[IMG]http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/1859/newsmall6xz.jpg">

PH33R TEH 1337 Dwarf!

DONT CLICK ME!!1

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2005 at 9:48am
cuz hes an idiot

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2005 at 9:50am
Originally posted by MT. Vigilante MT. Vigilante wrote:

<P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" ="Msonormal"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3>I play woods ball and I am no sniper, I used to think that scopes sucked in paintball too, until I played against this guy who had a hop up barrel and a scope ( I don’t know what power), so it turns out that scopes only suck if you don’t know how to use them, oh and by the way all you people who think that snipers suck because they hide and crawl around and stuff, just because you do that it doesn’t make you a sniper, this guy never did that stuff, he ran w/ his team and owned us all, and there is not one guy on our team who is anywhere close to being a newb.

<P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" ="Msonormal"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3>

<P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" ="Msonormal"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3>ps. If this guy was just longballing and getting "lucky" hits, then he had a whole lotta luck.

mt vigilante u annoy me to no end. snipers stay in a concealed position and shoot from one spot. stealthy players crawl around undetected
MT. Vigilante View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Captain America

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2005 at 10:36am
Originally posted by bluemunky42 bluemunky42 wrote:

Originally posted by MT. Vigilante MT. Vigilante wrote:

<P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" ="Msonormal"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3>I play woods ball and I am no sniper, I used to think that scopes sucked in paintball too, until I played against this guy who had a hop up barrel and a scope ( I don’t know what power), so it turns out that scopes only suck if you don’t know how to use them, oh and by the way all you people who think that snipers suck because they hide and crawl around and stuff, just because you do that it doesn’t make you a sniper, this guy never did that stuff, he ran w/ his team and owned us all, and there is not one guy on our team who is anywhere close to being a newb.

<P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" ="Msonormal"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3>

<P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" ="Msonormal"><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3>ps. If this guy was just longballing and getting "lucky" hits, then he had a whole lotta luck.

mt vigilante u annoy me to no end. snipers stay in a concealed position and shoot from one spot. stealthy players crawl around undetected

That is a common misconception, you don’t have to hide in a concealed location to be a sniper, snipers are just good shots, and I think that those who hide in one spot hoping to get one or two guys out are not helping there team, they need to be up moving w/ there team and using there shooting skills effectively.

Join the XP Re-Revolution!
halokid View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2005 at 3:58pm
snipers are noobcakes b/c paintballs only go so far and are not accurate enough. And i feel sorry for the kid who got owned by a sniper b/c if he was playing in any tourney i ever played in the sniper would get shot about 200 times w/ that setup.

Edited by halokid
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2005 at 4:07pm
Speak for yourself to be calling someone a noobcake for bumping up an old thread.
Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2005 at 11:13pm

Originally posted by evil_fingers evil_fingers wrote:

Speak for yourself to be calling someone a noobcake for bumping up an old thread.

I've also noticed that the individual he was referring to has 4 posts and has been insulting in both of the two I stumbled across so far. For this I award Halokid one of these .

POGUE182 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2005 at 11:45am
dont u guys remeber the sniper thread....Snipers are indians that hunt small birds called Snipes....or sumthing
usafpilot07 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
FreeEnterprise's #1 Fan & Potty Mouth

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2005 at 11:46pm
ok, hate to bump this but one question.... If snipers are someone that take conver and shoot while behind cover, what do the rest of us do?

p.s. WDR did a special on this sorta recently, dont have the link anymore though
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo
Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2005 at 2:05am

Originally posted by usafpilot07 usafpilot07 wrote:

ok, hate to bump this but one question.... If snipers are someone that take conver and shoot while behind cover, what do the rest of us do?

p.s. WDR did a special on this sorta recently, dont have the link anymore though

Judging from the way my paintball day went today the answer would be walk into ambushes, fall in streams,and get shot a lot.

x-mo-x View Drop Down
strike 3, language.

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2005 at 9:36am

OK THATS IT THE NEXT ONE THAT SAYS HES A SNIPER IM COMING OVER FROM CANADA AND I WILL PERSONELY SHT KICK THE IDIOT BACK TO HES DAY OF BIRTH!!!!!!!

sorry guys to bump this one up once more but GODDDDDDD!!!! all you noobs should know better then callyourselh snipers unles you can shoot a guy 500' away in three shots (witch i would love to see being done by a paint marker) ok you can call your selfs enything A SNEAKER, STEALTH KILLER, use you friking imagination but god les the S word go!!!

you are not worthy to call your selfs snipers!!

Oh an by the way camo with live stuff isint that bad but its not that great to ok bebye now!!!!

Eyes up this one's for you!!! Brought to you by the Canadian Guy!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic