Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Revolver

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joseph Manton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Revolver
    Posted: 09 July 2004 at 8:23am
My goal is to try to make a gun that shoots 30bps.  In order to do this I need to make a revolver type paint ball gun.  One that has a star agitator, like the a-5 but is vertical to the gun instead of horizontal.  I also don't want to waste any Co2 to accomplish this so I came up with having the bolt in the gun act like a piston in a motor.  Everytime the gun is fired the fly wheel attached to the bolt would make a complete turn.  You would have a 1:5 reduction so the agitator would load a paintball every time.  Also you would have to some how make a hopper or magazine feed the star.
Thads View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thads Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2004 at 9:42am
q-loader?
?Took? View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ?Took? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2004 at 10:01am
q-loader or a Tricked out Z-boarded Halo B possibly with a HIGH energy 9 volt batteries and some little tiny adjustments. But q-loader is the fastest loader out there 100 bps.

|^^^^^^^^^^^) ||
| B u d L i g h t ! | ||'""|\___
| _____________ l ||__|_|___|
(@!)!(@)"""""**|(@) (@)**|(@)

5ptcontingency View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 5ptcontingency Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2004 at 10:09am
Originally posted by ?Took? ?Took? wrote:

q-loader or a Tricked out Z-boarded Halo B possibly with a HIGH energy 9 volt batteries and some little tiny adjustments. But q-loader is the fastest loader out there 100 bps.

But that doesn't mean the marker can shoot that fast. Don't get hung up on the loader, he's talking about the marker itself.
?Took? View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ?Took? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2004 at 10:51am
WEll he is retarded. he cant pull of 30 bps

|^^^^^^^^^^^) ||
| B u d L i g h t ! | ||'""|\___
| _____________ l ||__|_|___|
(@!)!(@)"""""**|(@) (@)**|(@)

Bob'sA-5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob'sA-5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2004 at 11:53am
is is going to look like a gattling gun?? if so that will be sweet. Make more than one barrel and a push botton trigger
A-5 $200
Flatline $150
RT $80
Rufus Dawg Wicked Bolt $40
68ci 4500psi Crosfire tank $180
Stickers $5
The ability to bunker two guys with shockers priceless
mick_collins View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mick_collins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2004 at 2:37pm

use a ammo drum like on an m249 or m60 with a verticle cyclone system on it

kinda like this the calls could be pressure fed, and the cyclone feed could be turned by gears that turn when the bolt retracts

as for getting more than 30 bps you're on you could make a sear that  does not catch the bolt as it returns unless you let go of the trigger
i think select fire would be a cool idea

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mick_collins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2004 at 2:40pm

some modern gasblow back smgs can pull off 40+ but they have muzzle velocities that are much higher than that of o paintballgun could or is aloud to fire at

i wouldnt say retarded but i would say reaching for something that probably wont happen unless he has a multi bolt system

Homer J View Drop Down

Strike 2 for drug related images

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Homer J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2004 at 3:17pm

Not necessary. Flames = bad.
98c Dude13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98c Dude13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2004 at 9:11pm
What about the gun on the Hell hound, I bet that shoots fast.
TIPPMANN 98 CUSTOM
14" Progressive barrel   
32* Black gel grips
BT-16 Double trigger
Pen Spring Mod
X-core Expansion Chamber
Vertical Adapter
Joseph Manton View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joseph Manton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2004 at 9:43pm
Thanks for your input.  It would be exactly like mick_collins said.  Oh yeah... I'm not retarded

Edited by Joseph Manton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mick_collins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2004 at 5:09pm
the hellhound is fured by an actual handhell power drill that rotates and fires out of two barrels at the same time, so the real speed is 25 bps for 2 different guns that are put together as one and fire out of alternating barrels
Drew G View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drew G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2004 at 5:45pm
your idea would take to long to complete one cycle, no way it could hit 30. You couldnt pull 30 anyways. a full auto race can hit 30.
03 VF Black
e-blade
CP barrel
CP on-off
Shocktech mini drop
Halo B w/rip and victory board
Tickler
mag 44 ram
Supafly Bolt-white
14 in. SHAFT w/ .686, .689, and .693 backs.

TEAM CHALLENGE!
bababooie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bababooie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2004 at 5:51pm
why not jsut get a firestorm crank?!@? its highly legal in games
Paintball is about personal prefrance, speed ball is on luck
spydero99 View Drop Down
Guested: Spamming, immaturity

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spydero99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2004 at 6:30pm

i can get 45 bps out of my BE blade

erm, eh, well, ok, your right, i am sorry Enos, i dont know what i ever did, but you have jurasdiction over the forum, so, i am sorry for all i have done to offen you Enos

jigglydude View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
My title got <krl>’ed

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jigglydude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2004 at 7:27pm
Originally posted by bababooie bababooie wrote:

why not jsut get a firestorm crank?!@? its highly legal in games
because u lose stability from using it

ok so back to the feeder idea, i dont think you could make a marker cycle and use the cycle to feed to run the loader and reach 30bps
Homer J View Drop Down

Strike 2 for drug related images

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Homer J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2004 at 9:58pm
The only thing I'd use a crank for is a stationary gun.
tc3rocks View Drop Down

Strike 2 - Spam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tc3rocks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2004 at 6:52pm
<removed>

Edited by Enos Shenk
MetallicaESPa5 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Doors Of Perception

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MetallicaESPa5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2004 at 7:47pm

AHHH thats huge!

tc3rules View Drop Down

Strike 1 - Spam sucks, token

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tc3rules Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2004 at 11:23am
<removed>

Edited by Enos Shenk
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic