Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Revolver

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
paintballman_13 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paintballman_13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Revolver
    Posted: 02 August 2004 at 2:25pm
Originally posted by PaintBsniper PaintBsniper wrote:

Originally posted by infected being infected being wrote:

For everyone that thinks 30 bps can't happen, what about the Angel 4 Fly?? If I'm correct, they can and have hit 31 bps. Just my input... Sorry if it's off topic.

I think that yes it can actually shoot that fast but I dont think that it really can do to gravity and the current hopper tech. Paintball can only drop down so fast down the elbow and if you do a little calculation you will find that it is near impossible CURRENTLY to get paintballs down a elbow at that speed.

Q-loader feeds 30+bps and off the marker it can empty a 100 round pod in 1 second.
PaintBsniper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaintBsniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 12:42pm

Originally posted by infected being infected being wrote:

For everyone that thinks 30 bps can't happen, what about the Angel 4 Fly?? If I'm correct, they can and have hit 31 bps. Just my input... Sorry if it's off topic.

I think that yes it can actually shoot that fast but I dont think that it really can do to gravity and the current hopper tech. Paintball can only drop down so fast down the elbow and if you do a little calculation you will find that it is near impossible CURRENTLY to get paintballs down a elbow at that speed.

I dont care what you say there are snipers in paintball
infected being View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote infected being Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 12:24pm

Edited by infected being
holysmartone View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
1 strike- language in posted image 6/9

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote holysmartone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 12:33am
Ok, so I think this is definatly a POSSIBILITY. You have a lot of techinical barriers to overcome. A feed system would be difficult. Also I have no idea how you would go about doing much of anything on this. I have no idea how you could acheive 30bps without multiple bolts. But then again, I read a story about a guy that created a real gun which fires 1 million rounds a minute. So I think it is very possible to create a 30bps paintball gun. I say more power to you and good luck.
warmonger83 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote warmonger83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2004 at 12:08am
Originally posted by spydero99 spydero99 wrote:

Originally posted by ?Took? ?Took? wrote:

WEll he is retarded. he cant pull of 30 bps

i can get 45 bps out of my BE blade

maybe 45 bpm... but not bps...

as for a revolver... do you mean a revolving barrel or a revolving chamber to load the balls for each shot?
GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!!!!!
PaintBsniper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaintBsniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 8:14pm
One word gravity. The balls can only fall down the elbow so fast. Even if one day they make a gun that can fire 1 million times a secound they are still going to be restricted by gravity unless they make some sort of extremely high tech system but today that is completely out of the question.
jigglydude View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
My title got <krl>’ed

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jigglydude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2004 at 8:56pm
alright people time to explain boards in guns and the abiltiy of guns.

just because the board can tell the gun to fire 483648376 in 1 second doesnt mean the gun can.

to put it in easy to understand terms incase my 8 year old sister comes onto the forum: if i tell you to jump 1 foot in the air every 5 seconds, you can do it, but if i tell you to jump 500 feet every .0001 seconds, even though im capable of telling you to do it, you cant do it
98c - baller View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98c - baller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2004 at 4:15pm
there are gun that can pull 36 bps wit a new board
http://www.scenariodreams.com/t-board.htm
thecorpseman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thecorpseman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2004 at 3:06pm
Not 45 bps spydero unless u got the full auto board. NO ONE
can pull 45 bps.
tc3rules View Drop Down

Strike 1 - Spam sucks, token

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tc3rules Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2004 at 11:25am
uin
tc3rules View Drop Down

Strike 1 - Spam sucks, token

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tc3rules Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2004 at 11:23am
<removed>

Edited by Enos Shenk
MetallicaESPa5 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Doors Of Perception

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MetallicaESPa5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2004 at 7:47pm

AHHH thats huge!

tc3rocks View Drop Down

Strike 2 - Spam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tc3rocks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2004 at 6:52pm
<removed>

Edited by Enos Shenk
Homer J View Drop Down

Strike 2 for drug related images

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Homer J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2004 at 9:58pm
The only thing I'd use a crank for is a stationary gun.
jigglydude View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
My title got <krl>’ed

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jigglydude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2004 at 7:27pm
Originally posted by bababooie bababooie wrote:

why not jsut get a firestorm crank?!@? its highly legal in games
because u lose stability from using it

ok so back to the feeder idea, i dont think you could make a marker cycle and use the cycle to feed to run the loader and reach 30bps
spydero99 View Drop Down
Guested: Spamming, immaturity

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spydero99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2004 at 6:30pm

Originally posted by ?Took? ?Took? wrote:

WEll he is retarded. he cant pull of 30 bps

i can get 45 bps out of my BE blade

erm, eh, well, ok, your right, i am sorry Enos, i dont know what i ever did, but you have jurasdiction over the forum, so, i am sorry for all i have done to offen you Enos

bababooie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bababooie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2004 at 5:51pm
why not jsut get a firestorm crank?!@? its highly legal in games
Paintball is about personal prefrance, speed ball is on luck
Drew G View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drew G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2004 at 5:45pm
your idea would take to long to complete one cycle, no way it could hit 30. You couldnt pull 30 anyways. a full auto race can hit 30.
03 VF Black
e-blade
CP barrel
CP on-off
Shocktech mini drop
Halo B w/rip and victory board
Tickler
mag 44 ram
Supafly Bolt-white
14 in. SHAFT w/ .686, .689, and .693 backs.

TEAM CHALLENGE!
mick_collins View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mick_collins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2004 at 5:09pm
the hellhound is fured by an actual handhell power drill that rotates and fires out of two barrels at the same time, so the real speed is 25 bps for 2 different guns that are put together as one and fire out of alternating barrels
Joseph Manton View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joseph Manton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2004 at 9:43pm
Thanks for your input.  It would be exactly like mick_collins said.  Oh yeah... I'm not retarded

Edited by Joseph Manton
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic