Forum Home Forum Home > News And Views > Thoughts and Opinions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

DM5??????

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
tgaffner View Drop Down
youm0nt Lite ... and low carbs, too!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tgaffner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DM5??????
    Posted: 31 July 2004 at 11:57pm
Originally posted by patrick patrick wrote:

Originally posted by TiPP*MaNN TiPP*MaNN wrote:

it actually isnt to weird, look at bob long, theyre alwaws comin out witth a new timmy like the new a-bomb timmy, so i guess its not bull-poo huh?

actually, most of the timmies are designed by other companies. not bob. i know for a fact that the owner of my local field designed the A-bomb.

Atomix Paintball designed the A-Bomb Timmy and Impy.

Is that your local field?

patrick View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Walking Dead

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2004 at 11:35pm
Originally posted by TiPP*MaNN TiPP*MaNN wrote:

it actually isnt to weird, look at bob long, theyre alwaws comin out witth a new timmy like the new a-bomb timmy, so i guess its not bull-poo huh?

actually, most of the timmies are designed by other companies. not bob. i know for a fact that the owner of my local field designed the A-bomb.

TiPP*MaNN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TiPP*MaNN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2004 at 10:43pm

PRo/CaRBiNe
12 in. J&J ceramic barrel
2in. shocktech stubby drop
adco hotshot electronic sight
dye econo sticky grips
lightened trigger pull

Jet87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jet87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2004 at 10:37pm

Originally posted by Ilikepaintball1 Ilikepaintball1 wrote:

Originally posted by Project Irene Project Irene wrote:

I am one of the few paintball players that don't go absolutely ape-(expletive) whenever a new paintball marker comes out every month or so.

Yeah, me too. My A-5 works fine for what I play and how often.

"Rock and Roll ain't noise pollution"
    My Pics
Ilikepaintball1 View Drop Down

Guested - Spam, flaming, selling

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ilikepaintball1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2004 at 10:11pm
Originally posted by Project Irene Project Irene wrote:

I am one of the few paintball players that don't go absolutely ape-(expletive) whenever a new paintball marker comes out every month or so.

Autococker Fund 100/500$$$$
Project Irene View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
It really DOES exist!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Project Irene Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2004 at 9:26pm
Spinal Tap View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spinal Tap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2004 at 9:20pm
But these go to 11...
tyranny View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tyranny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2004 at 8:57pm
i figured they'd come out with ome extreme team guns as in not just slappin dc army stickers on it befoere they made a dm5
Homer J View Drop Down

Strike 2 for drug related images

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Homer J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2004 at 8:54pm
Originally posted by Enos Shenk Enos Shenk wrote:

Originally posted by Panda Man Panda Man wrote:

^ yea, but its the same crap over and over agian with diffrent milling and a new Regulator.

Uhmmm

Yes, thats exactly my point...

Haha
sharpshooter7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sharpshooter7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2004 at 8:50pm
i dont think so
98c
14" dye ultralight barrel
aligator trigger
32 degrees shark drop foward
20oz co2
Ajreaper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Paintballer and United States Marine

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ajreaper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2004 at 1:28pm
DM5 is scheduled to be released in November of 04.
ImpyKing2 View Drop Down

Guested - Cannot follow any rules

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImpyKing2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2004 at 1:08pm

Originally posted by FROG MAN FROG MAN wrote:

i dont know if you should beleive it just cuz of one site. you should wait and see what new info comes up

O yea I know. Im not believing it until I hear more.

Edited by ImpyKing2
(I'm a nob with no clue about almost anything...)
Random_Person View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Official Forum Haiku Honorable Mention

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random_Person Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2004 at 12:52pm
DM5 will be sweet, if/when it happens

I wish my grass was emo so it would cut itself.
FROG MAN View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1- Language, 11/29/09

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FROG MAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2004 at 12:16pm
i dont know if you should beleive it just cuz of one site. you should wait and see what new info comes up
<1 meg sig = bad>
ImpyKing2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImpyKing2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2004 at 11:41am
OK but we already found a website with proof that a DM5 was being made and will probably be released in November.
antiyou View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote antiyou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2004 at 11:40am
dm5 is to come out at the world cup, they are releasing it because they found the dm4 had too many problems with orings, consistansy, and body weight. thats what paintballace repsonded to in a email.

CHECK OUT WWW.PBVIDS.COM!!!!
AKA: Logic
Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I’ll feed you to my SNAKE!! METALFACE!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2004 at 11:39am
Ehhh... I wouldn't think there will be a Dm5... unless some company can Actually make a gun that can compete with the Style and the performance of it.  The Russian Legion Can keep up with it but it looks like <poopy>.
ImpyKing2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImpyKing2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2004 at 11:35am
Originally posted by Gatyr Gatyr wrote:

a dumb newb rumor.

Although they did bump up the price around $100 since i last saw it.

Yea I guess its not after alll. but im not paying an extra 100 dollars for a gun that IMO is already kind of over priced. Ill just wait and hope that after the DM5 is released the DM4's prices will go down.

Enos Shenk View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
~-o@

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Enos Shenk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2004 at 11:33am
Originally posted by Panda Man Panda Man wrote:

^ yea, but its the same crap over and over agian with diffrent milling and a new Regulator.

Uhmmm

Yes, thats exactly my point...
Panda Man View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I’ll feed you to my SNAKE!! METALFACE!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2004 at 11:32am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic