Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > News And Views > Thoughts and Opinions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Most over-rated band

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boomstick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Most over-rated band
    Posted: 01 August 2004 at 1:10pm

I think the most over-rated band would have to be 311. They aren't that good, but lots of people whorship them. The next over-rated band would have to be AC/DC. What do you guys think.

YONK~!~
Check This Out
NMLvaio View Drop Down
Guested - Spamming w/ new name

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NMLvaio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 1:12pm

just like the back street boys, lol, sry I had to bring that up.

or spice girls.

98God View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Ya, the joke did get you Strike 1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98God Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 1:27pm
i dont like them
HondaXR View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Makes Foxworthy Look Like a Yankee

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HondaXR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 1:29pm
Yea AC/DC isnt that good....lots of the band nerds like them tho.
SL68II
Pro/Am
68 Carbine
sniped out View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sniped out Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 1:34pm

i think punk is over-rated

¤ RaVeN ¤ View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ¤ RaVeN ¤ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 1:35pm
yea...311 sux...and the only ac/dc song that i even come close to being intrested in is black in black...

ions are like mustangs...alot of people have them but not many know how to use them...
Ilikepaintball1 View Drop Down

Guested - Spam, flaming, selling

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ilikepaintball1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 1:40pm
People only like Ac/dc cause of the song back in black

Autococker Fund 100/500$$$$
¤ RaVeN ¤ View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ¤ RaVeN ¤ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 1:49pm
yea...thats true...lol

ions are like mustangs...alot of people have them but not many know how to use them...
Random_Person View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Official Forum Haiku Honorable Mention

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random_Person Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 1:52pm
i like AC/DC

I wish my grass was emo so it would cut itself.
Funky View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Pants? I dont need no stinking pants.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Funky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 1:56pm
Nirvana.

"Don't you hate pants?"
TheSpookyKids87 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Heh-heh heh-heh - You said "post"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheSpookyKids87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 1:58pm
So many over rated bands...but I guess I'll go with 311. AC/DC is a great band, but I do agree they are a tad over-rated.
CHiKUN PiMP View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Proudly picking on priests since 800 AD

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CHiKUN PiMP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 2:08pm
If you only like AC/DC for Back in Black you need to listen to more AC/DC! AC/DC is overrated for a reason...because they rock!!! Not because of Back in Black, if you don't understand why AC/DC kicks so much ass I'm afraid you're just hopeless as a person... hehehe... I kid... kinda....but AC/DC ROCKS!!!
¤ RaVeN ¤ View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ¤ RaVeN ¤ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 2:11pm
i have like 4 ac/dc cd's and iv listend to them over and over again...they are ok but over rated, 90% of the time they are talking about sex...lol

paintballman_13 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paintballman_13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 2:12pm
Originally posted by CHiKUN PiMP CHiKUN PiMP wrote:

If you only like AC/DC for Back in Black you need to listen to more AC/DC! AC/DC is overrated for a reason...because they rock!!! Not because of Back in Black, if you don't understand why AC/DC kicks so much ass I'm afraid you're just hopeless as a person... hehehe... I kid... kinda....but AC/DC ROCKS!!!

I agree.
hashi2008 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1 - Racial Slur

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hashi2008 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 2:14pm
 The only reason that i started listening to AC/DC was the quitar player with his "hard rock sieziers". I like a few of thier songs. I know she is not a band, but i think Brittany Spears is THE MOST over-rated person in the industry. She doesn't even sing her songs for real. When she performs, it is a recording and she mouths it. I like 311's remake of "The Love Song", but it just isn't the same as when The Cure sang it.^^ Nirvana would have been a great band, but Kurt had major problems. I think that radio head was over-rated, but i never was into thier type of songs, so i guess that makes it different. They were rated in the top 5 greatest songs by MTV or something.
Founder of the "Forumers Against the Ugly Woman Sigs" also known as FAUWS.
¤ RaVeN ¤ View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ¤ RaVeN ¤ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 2:17pm

Originally posted by hashi2008 hashi2008 wrote:

The only reason that i started listening to AC/DC was the quitar player with his "hard rock sieziers". I like a few of thier songs. I know she is not a band, but i think Brittany Spears is THE MOST over-rated person in the industry. She doesn't even sing her songs for real. When she performs, it is a recording and she mouths it. I like 311's remake of "The Love Song", but it just isn't the same as when The Cure sang it.^^ Nirvana would have been a great band, but Kurt had major problems. I think that radio head was over-rated, but i never was into thier type of songs, so i guess that makes it different. They were rated in the top 5 greatest songs by MTV or something.

i agree with everything you just said      i kinda miss nirvana...

CarbineKid View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CarbineKid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 3:12pm
Does puff diddy daddy count...if so its him.
MSG.Mobius View Drop Down
Strike 1, "S-Bomb" & More (F18)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MSG.Mobius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 3:25pm
What the hell is 311, they can't be over rated because I never heard of them. AC/DC is not over rated, most people nowadays listen to Hipidy Hop and don't care about AC/DC. Nirvana is deffintly over rated, cause it makes my ears bleed.

Coming in May 2005!
MetallicaESPa5 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Doors Of Perception

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MetallicaESPa5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 3:26pm
puff daddy. haha. hes horrible.

RfUiLreZ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RfUiLreZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2004 at 3:52pm
Opinions are the funniest things on earth...

It's funny how to one person a band is over rated but to another they are absolutely awesome.

Personally, I think AC/DC trocks it up pretty hardcore. I'm not really into 311's genre, so I have no comments there.

Nirvana IMO was a great band. Not THE BEST OGM!!!!, but they were good. I'm listening to them right now :).

Anywho, thats my 2 cents.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic