Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Marker Gallery
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Pump Contest

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 10>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A4*Jyim* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2004 at 6:45pm

Originally posted by Sgt. Hulka Sgt. Hulka wrote:

nice guns. I ordered my Phantom from doro and it forever to get to my house. What kind did you get

About how long did it take?? Its been like a week since i ordered.

I ordered a .45 grip VSC Phantom, however i would occasionally use a 3.5 oz co2 tank and 100 round hopper.

Also do you use Ball Detents, cause i didnt order them and wont be any time soon, and i heard that the balls roll out, this is a big problem??? I heard that if you get a pretty big bore paint like around 688-691 it wont roll out(like PMI or Marbs Paintballs) is this true??

Besides all that i cant wait till i get my brand new phantom

Team GodLike
Only God Will Judge Us....
PEVS PAINTBALL

~*JYim*~
Smokey_The_Bear View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smokey_The_Bear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2004 at 7:36pm

I play speedball with this thing. :)

Click it to make it bigger.

Edited by Smokey_The_Bear
Layman View Drop Down
"King of the Classics"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Layman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2004 at 8:12pm
Originally posted by FROG MAN FROG MAN wrote:

pumps are funny. layman i bet your arsel will be worth alot. like a few grand. ive seen some markers sold just like that on ebay for over 600 thats nice.

I sold that KP2 for $420 after shipping on eBay a few months ago. I still wihs I hadn't... I miss that thing. The Hammer 2 is one of three that I know of. One guy on Kingman has one, and another guy - that's it. I wish I had more of those, they are great shooters.
Name your poison...
The Ho View Drop Down
Guested - Just leave already

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Ho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2004 at 11:57pm
Originally posted by Smokey_The_Bear Smokey_The_Bear wrote:

I hope that you are kidding.
I LIKE BIKES!
Sgt. Hulka View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sgt. Hulka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2004 at 11:58pm
It took mine like 3 weeks or so to get mine.

And I just ordered my ball detent set so I can use different size paint because the balls do roll out. I've been using big ball and some different draxxus paint and their pretty small. Anyways, it probualy would be best to get the detent set.
It's just a flesh wound
Layman View Drop Down
"King of the Classics"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Layman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 2:06am
Originally posted by The Ho The Ho wrote:

I play speedball with pump, every once in a while with a 68 Special. Why do you hope that he is kidding? It only takes one ball to make a differance.
Name your poison...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smokey_The_Bear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 2:13am

I'm not. At my local field all we play is speedball, and that SL-68 II is my only marker. I actualy get people out as well. Not many though.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sgt. Hulka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 7:00pm
I havent played on my local speedball feild with my pump yet, but it should be fun.
It's just a flesh wound
warbeak2099 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
So I said, "That is my foot!"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote warbeak2099 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 7:31pm

And that's called being ignorant kids. Obviously someone's never heard of teams like Total Grief or Blowfish. Two StockClass/Pump teams that totally crush semi teams all the time.
MIDN 2/C, US Navy

LCE-SpyderMag | G-Force Pneumatic Mag | '99 RF Sniper II
Phogger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Phogger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 8:25pm

Here's my Phantom its a vertical stock class with a 45 grip.  Has an Acid Blue anno.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sgt. Hulka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 10:00pm
thats nice. I like that color, the acid green is cool too. My favorite is the plain green though.

Edited by Sgt. Hulka
It's just a flesh wound
Layman View Drop Down
"King of the Classics"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Layman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2004 at 10:18am
Welcome PHOGger. Nice phantom. I like the color!
Name your poison...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smokey_The_Bear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2004 at 12:56pm
Originally posted by Phogger Phogger wrote:

Here's my Phantom its a vertical stock class with a 45 grip.  Has an Acid Blue anno.

I'm loving the colour.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sgt. Hulka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2004 at 7:37pm
How do you like the.45
It's just a flesh wound
A-5 bunkerking View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1, inappropriate sig. 3/11

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-5 bunkerking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2004 at 9:24pm
Originally posted by Phogger Phogger wrote:

nice! that would be the exact setup id get.

pro!_painter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pro!_painter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2004 at 11:26pm

My THE PHANTOM

and...the THE PHANTOM

A-5 bunkerking View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1, inappropriate sig. 3/11

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-5 bunkerking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2004 at 11:38pm
cool!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sgt. Hulka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2004 at 12:20am
nice gun. how good is the red dot site on your phantom. And I noticed you dont have a spring on your cocking rod, does that help?
It's just a flesh wound
Slothbutt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Can’t find the short bus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slothbutt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2004 at 1:09am
Speedball with a pump is so much fun.

I took the spring off my Phantom pump too. It just makes the pump alittle lighter.No spring in last, more recent pic. I also took off the dot site..it didn't help me at all.

that pump guy View Drop Down
I am the ’pump’ man

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote that pump guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2004 at 1:13am
mine are in my sig... the Illusion has chaged a bit since the picture, but you get the idea.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 10>
  Share Topic