Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Auto Cocker + Cyclone Feeder (Diagram)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
jeep 98 custom View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I can type in Nerd L33T!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeep 98 custom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 5:56pm
Wouldn't work. Cockers are closed bolt, so the rod that hits the cyclone would go back, and that's when the chamber is open, then when it went forward and pushed the cyclone to turn it, the bolt would be forward blocking the chamber, so the ball wouldn't get in. And the cyclone sucks anyways...
"Yes there are two path you can go back, but in the long run, there's still time to change the road you're on"

TIPPMANN P8NT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TIPPMANN P8NT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 4:37pm
yes I know, but only half, what rely pushes the ball in to the gun in a spring.
Homer J View Drop Down

Strike 2 for drug related images

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Homer J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 4:31pm
Ummm the Cyclone feed is gas-operated...
TIPPMANN P8NT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TIPPMANN P8NT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 4:17pm

Keep in mind I know almost nothing about auto cockers, but seeing how they uses extra gas to recock the gun in a different way than other simautos,

I was thinking that if a gun was made like and auto cocker but with an extra side rod attached to the cyclone’s “Feeder Ratchet” (instead of a spring), the loading speed could be much faster as well as upping the force of the Cyclone.

It’s just a thought, and I don’t every expect to see anything like this, but I have given it quit a bit of thought. It could work… Im working on a diagram. so you can see what I mean, It sould be up today

Here is the Diagram, just copy and pasted it.

http://img49.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img49&image=A-5Auto1.jpg

Edited by TIPPMANN P8NT
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic