Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Auto Cocker + Cyclone Feeder (Diagram)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TIPPMANN P8NT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Auto Cocker + Cyclone Feeder (Diagram)
    Posted: 04 August 2004 at 4:17pm

Keep in mind I know almost nothing about auto cockers, but seeing how they uses extra gas to recock the gun in a different way than other simautos,

I was thinking that if a gun was made like and auto cocker but with an extra side rod attached to the cyclone’s “Feeder Ratchet” (instead of a spring), the loading speed could be much faster as well as upping the force of the Cyclone.

It’s just a thought, and I don’t every expect to see anything like this, but I have given it quit a bit of thought. It could work… Im working on a diagram. so you can see what I mean, It sould be up today

Here is the Diagram, just copy and pasted it.

http://img49.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img49&image=A-5Auto1.jpg

Edited by TIPPMANN P8NT
Homer J View Drop Down

Strike 2 for drug related images

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Homer J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 4:31pm
Ummm the Cyclone feed is gas-operated...
TIPPMANN P8NT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TIPPMANN P8NT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 4:37pm
yes I know, but only half, what rely pushes the ball in to the gun in a spring.
jeep 98 custom View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I can type in Nerd L33T!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeep 98 custom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 5:56pm
Wouldn't work. Cockers are closed bolt, so the rod that hits the cyclone would go back, and that's when the chamber is open, then when it went forward and pushed the cyclone to turn it, the bolt would be forward blocking the chamber, so the ball wouldn't get in. And the cyclone sucks anyways...
"Yes there are two path you can go back, but in the long run, there's still time to change the road you're on"

LittleAnsel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LittleAnsel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 11:26pm
I would disagree with you on the cyclone, I had the gun for
almost a year and only had a few ball chops and none of had
anything to do with the cyclone.

Humans were put on earth to play paintball
kwkmrorange View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kwkmrorange Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 11:42pm

He said it sucked becuase it isnt very practical for speedball because of the added side profile.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TIPPMANN P8NT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 11:42pm

Originally posted by LittleAnsel LittleAnsel wrote:

I would disagree with you on the cyclone, I had the gun for
almost a year and only had a few ball chops and none of had
anything to do with the cyclone.

Whear in my post do you see anything about the Cyclone choping paint??? Im just talking about makeing the alredy FAST cyclone, even faster.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TIPPMANN P8NT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 11:44pm
Originally posted by kwkmrorange kwkmrorange wrote:

He said it sucked becuase it isnt very practical for speedball because of the added side profile.

What are you talking about? Who said it suck...

Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I can type in Nerd L33T!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeep 98 custom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 11:47pm
^^^Me.
"Yes there are two path you can go back, but in the long run, there's still time to change the road you're on"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TIPPMANN P8NT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2004 at 11:51pm
O, ok
FamilyDog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FamilyDog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2004 at 9:19pm

cockers dont impress me

Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I can type in Nerd L33T!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeep 98 custom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 12:25am
^^Agreed, they're not all that great, They are nice guns, but more mid level. There's better out there.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TIPPMANN P8NT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 11:05am
ok. well brag about how grate of a player you are in some other post. Get back on topic!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TIPPMANN P8NT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 11:28am

Diagram just added ^^^ at the bottom of the post

spydero99 View Drop Down
Guested: Spamming, immaturity

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spydero99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 1:41pm

Originally posted by jeep 98 custom jeep 98 custom wrote:

^^Agreed, they're not all that great, They are nice guns, but more mid level. There's better out there.

hey i feel insulted!! I use a 2k4 prostock cocker, when i get my worrblade and kaner kit it will be just as good as your shocker

i love cockers, they are so accurate and just plain cool

erm, eh, well, ok, your right, i am sorry Enos, i dont know what i ever did, but you have jurasdiction over the forum, so, i am sorry for all i have done to offen you Enos

spydero99 View Drop Down
Guested: Spamming, immaturity

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spydero99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2004 at 1:41pm
erm, eh, well, ok, your right, i am sorry Enos, i dont know what i ever did, but you have jurasdiction over the forum, so, i am sorry for all i have done to offen you Enos

Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I can type in Nerd L33T!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeep 98 custom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2004 at 12:28am
Originally posted by spydero99 spydero99 wrote:

hey i feel insulted!! I use a 2k4 prostock cocker, when i get my worrblade and kaner kit it will be just as good as your shocker

i love cockers, they are so accurate and just plain cool

In no way did I mean to insult you, I'm just saying, they're better out there. Cocker's are too complex, have way to much to go wrong. And no matter what you do to it, it's still going to be bigger, heavier, and have more kick than my Shocker. Plus, my Shocker doesn't leak .

A5 dude15 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guested Pottymouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A5 dude15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2004 at 11:41am

Wouldn't work. Cockers are closed bolt, so the rod that hits the cyclone would go back, and that's when the chamber is open, then when it went forward and pushed the cyclone to turn it, the bolt would be forward blocking the chamber, so the ball wouldn't get in. And the cyclone sucks anyways...
bababooie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bababooie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2004 at 1:15pm
boo cockers. what if a ball hits th tube then ur screwed. the those rams and stuff get heavy. Im gald im gong to get a 03 shocker. thought i liek the sound the cocker makes
Paintball is about personal prefrance, speed ball is on luck
Enos Shenk View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
~-o@

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Enos Shenk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2004 at 1:23pm
Theres no way that would work. If you split air coming off the 3-way like that, the cyclone is going to suck so much air, the cocking ram will be starved. You would have to increase pneumatics pressure to accomodate, and that would probably blow hoses.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic