Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Concerning a Tippmann pistol

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote z-zero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2004 at 8:27pm

HAHAHA, all is fair. They are not all the same, and price tag makes a big difference. If you think they are all the same you have some reading to do. Why should I settle if I don't have to? I'll wait until a pistol comes out that I'm satified with then I'll buy it, but until then I'll try to let as many companies know as possible about what I want to see in one. If even half of one of my suggestions make it into a production gun I'll be very pleased with my efforts.

But until then my quest continues.

If you don't have anything constructive to direct your energy to please stop posting in this thread, its about a tippmann pistol and what fellow tippmann owners would want to see in one.

z-zero

evil_fingers View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Inappropriate sig

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2004 at 8:37pm
Yer thread isnt the only one that talks bout a Tippmann pistol....do a search and you'll see what I mean.
Do not steal....the government hates competition!
Blue Hopper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blue Hopper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2004 at 8:49pm

they have a point if you want to talk pistols then bring uop an old thread

Notice:
The views exspressed in this post do not represent that of the Tippmann Company or the Paintball community but solely the individual who type it.
z-zero View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote z-zero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2004 at 9:15pm

I did a search on pistol and some other variations and read them all, and they were all dead and didn't talk about what I wanted to discuss anyway. But, such is life. You have all succesfully left a soar taste in my mouth for fellow tippy owners.

z-zero

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2004 at 9:30pm
Oh well, life sucks and then you marry one.....
z-zero View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote z-zero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2004 at 9:36pm

Man I remeber way back when this forum was a good one to visit now its just a pot hole in the web. 2005 posts and havn't seen one decent thing come through my monitor thats been typed by you. All those posts in a period of 6 months at about 10 posts a day, someone needs to get a life, or a job...

z-zero

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2004 at 9:49pm
I do have a job fool, infact I have 2 jobs and workin 7 days a week....and still manage to have free time on my hands.

Edited by evil_fingers
z-zero View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote z-zero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2004 at 9:54pm

So I guess its a life you need then? Am I right or did you just walk into that insult wittingly? Say whatever you need to say to make yourself feel better, seem thats what your best at.

Laters,

z-zero

Edited by z-zero
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2004 at 10:04pm
Wow so touchy, jus because you couldnt get a definite answer to yer questions...explains why other threads like yers jus wither away and get lost in the archives of the Tippmann Forum.
z-zero View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote z-zero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2004 at 7:48am

Touchy? I have given you more time and patience then I should have already. I didn't come here looking for answers, I came here looking for an intelligent conversation about paintball pistols. If I wanted inside info on something tippmann was working on you can bet that I would only use a "public" forum as a last resort to get info.

This thread has failed like the other pistol threads and will be lost in the tippmann archives not because I was touchy but becasue you were, from the beggining, ignorant. I am guilty of one thing, and thats looking here in this forum for an intelligent conversation. Of course I could be wrong because I'm not a teenager and don't know everything.

z-zero

Edited by z-zero
Enos Shenk View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
~-o@

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Enos Shenk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2004 at 10:17am
Will you two stop flaming and act cival...
thecorpseman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thecorpseman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2004 at 10:43am
Originally posted by Enos Shenk Enos Shenk wrote:

Will you two stop flaming and act cival...

Yea please.
FAPM- Forumers against PopeMobile.
z-zero View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote z-zero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2004 at 11:59am

OK, well said. My apologies to all.

One of the main reason I was looking at tippmann for a pistol was because they hold some patents on some good inline valve designs, and I think a good inline valve is a benefit to a pistol sized marker, no more of this 3 tube stuff. Scepter is working on an inline closed-bolt valve system but a pistol is a ways off for them at this point.

So what would you like to see in a tippmann pistol? I want the co2 and ammo in the grip, changable clip (integrated) and perhaps a realistic slide action. List some stuff you would want to see in one.

z-zero

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2004 at 11:33pm
Its civil...ok I'll stop.
saru View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saru Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2004 at 12:48am

How are u gonna fit an inline valve on a pistol? you can see in side a 98c or an a5 that the valve system(including front and rear bolts for semi auto) takes nearly all of the space in the shell. youre gonna have to at least have 2 "tubes" or else youre gonna end up with a pistol the same dimensions as a 98c.

If you dont care if its a semi auto then get a sl-68 II, thats about as short as an inline valve systen gets. and if you want a 12 gram then just get an adapter.

Edited by saru
coolmite View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coolmite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2004 at 2:42am

Since the topic has come up again , and hasn't been locked yet , I'll try this again .

Here's the pistol I want :

http://www.paintballstuff.com/index.html

The Sidekick Semi is the one I mean . It's got just about every feature I want in a PB pistol .

They have been discontinued for a while now .

Perhaps Tippmann could help them with their manufacturing problems ?

Please ? Tippmann ? Are you listening ?

98 Custom
Sys-X 14in. 1 piece barrel
32* "Bob Long" ex-chamber
Tipp. double trigger
Ghetto(TM) trigger stop
Swivel-drop (unknown maker)
Tasco 30mm red dot sight
Years of repressed anger !
Enos Shenk View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
~-o@

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Enos Shenk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2004 at 6:25am
Finally someone else that realizes the sidekick semi is the best pistol ever made.
z-zero View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote z-zero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2004 at 10:03pm

Alot of people including myself have been waiting for the re-release of the sidekick semi, I hope its soon, its an inline valve design as well. Very similar to the automag in operation. I'd buy one of those in a heart-beat if it didn't have the leaking problem, so when the new ones come out with the fix, guess what I'm going to do...

Tom at AGD also mentioned if he were to desgin a pistol it would have re-fillable pnuematic chamber and the clip would slide into the grip, but he also said it would cost like $1000. Similar to the pre-charged pneumatic air rifles I would assume. I'm almost sold on the pre-charged pneumatic idea, as long as you could get say 40-50 shots per fill and could fill it with a pump yourself. Of course the price is way out there for the pump or the concept pistol purposed by AGD.

The valve that supposedly could work in a pistol thats being developed now by scepter will be debuted in the 870 shotgun pump there making as well as the UZI and perhaps the sniper rifle they are working on. The uzi might be available by x-mas so we might be able to see it then. The uzi might fit into a pistol sorta role maybe...

z-zero

AdmiralSenn View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AdmiralSenn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2004 at 10:55pm
Meh. I've got a pistol concept I'd like to make, probly won't do it for a few years. It's a super-modded 98C, but it looks like it got into a car wreck with an autococker. Ugly as sin, and I'm still working on that.
Is God real? You'll find out when you die.

Okay, I don't have a clever signature zinger. So sue me.
†Sniper† View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
In soviet Russia, paintball guns own you

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote †Sniper† Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2004 at 11:42pm
Originally posted by AdmiralSenn AdmiralSenn wrote:

Meh. I've got a pistol concept I'd like to make, probly won't do it for a few years. It's a super-modded 98C, but it looks like it got into a car wreck with an autococker. Ugly as sin, and I'm still working on that.

hehe...

yeah enos...more info on your cryptic project!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic