Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Raid anti wasp paintballs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
ImpyKing2 View Drop Down

Guested - Cannot follow any rules

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImpyKing2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2004 at 8:15pm
Well yea it would have to be regulated and each bag bought should be recorded.
(I'm a nob with no clue about almost anything...)
ic3man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ic3man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2004 at 2:40pm

Originally posted by bomber_1667 bomber_1667 wrote:

hey u know why they dont sell those pepperballs to the public? bcause they could be used to hurt people i know regular paintballs could hurt people w/o masks but if u started to put poison(and tahts what it is) into them and someone started firing them at another person what would happen? anything! but yea it would be a good idea if it was regulated!

I AM THE BEEKEEPINATOR  yea regulate em to exterminators and whatnot

bomber_1667 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bomber_1667 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2004 at 2:28pm
hey u know why they dont sell those pepperballs to the public? bcause they could be used to hurt people i know regular paintballs could hurt people w/o masks but if u started to put poison(and tahts what it is) into them and someone started firing them at another person what would happen? anything! but yea it would be a good idea if it was regulated!
roadrunner0535 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roadrunner0535 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2004 at 2:27pm
i get some gloves on...make dry ice balls from blocks of it, and i shoot it using a black maxx($30) (fyi:not my only gun) some die and the others r either frozen(ez 2 kill) or they leave 4eva...i havn't seen a bee on my property for 4 years
98c seclusion
14" dye ultralite
rufus dawg 2x stick trigg
remote
full-auto mod
My 98C
100% smart parts
ic3man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ic3man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2004 at 2:15pm

Originally posted by rave5910 rave5910 wrote:

stamp a little mr.yuck face on the outside of them and i would buy as many cases as my wallet would allow

soo yor saying my idea might work?

ImpyKing2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImpyKing2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2004 at 1:51pm

Originally posted by Silent Slayer Silent Slayer wrote:

i just use regular paintballs and shoot the nest down it may not kill all of them but they leave plus its probably alot cheaper

I did that to but it didn't really kill all the bees. You would probanly have to put a posion skelaton* face on the box to show that its posionous and health hazard. 

rave5910 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rave5910 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2004 at 11:05pm
stamp a little mr.yuck face on the outside of them and i would buy as many cases as my wallet would allow

A-5
E-grip
32º W.B.
DOP x-chamb.
psycho bal. 2x trig
polished internals
B.L. 1.2k psi gauge
ST grip adapter
32º bottomline
ic3man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ic3man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2004 at 10:11pm

WATT IF YOU COULD LINE THE INSIDE OF A PAINTBALL CASING WITH A PLASTIC WRAP LIKE A GLAD BAG    just wondering

ImpyKing2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImpyKing2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2004 at 5:33pm

The acids probably would rust and then compleatly eat the metal away until it was rusted away to nothing. It would need some work but it probably could be done.

tippmann89c View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tippmann89c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2004 at 1:10pm
this makes me want to become a professional bee/wasp/yellow jacket/anything-with-a-stinger paintball exterminator, WooHoo.
BigD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2004 at 10:51pm
That's a great idea but some idiot would take them and shoot them at people. There are still shootings with regular paintballs around here every once in a while.
Tippmann 98 Custom
J&J Ceramic 14 in.
VL Revolution w/ X-board
Rufus Dawg Double Trigger
Drop forward
Rocket Cock II
Vert. Adapter
DOP X-Core
DYE Sticky Grips
Dye Invision
hashi2008 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1 - Racial Slur

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hashi2008 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2004 at 10:48pm

Originally posted by pballa j.r. pballa j.r. wrote:

One other problem.... if it busts in your gun it would probably screw up every o-ring inside your gun.

No, acid would eat up the metal in the gun which is almost everything but the o rings.

Founder of the "Forumers Against the Ugly Woman Sigs" also known as FAUWS.
mick_collins View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mick_collins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2004 at 10:05pm

and wtf happens when you leave them in your gun and shoot someone in the mask with it. face it there are iditots everywhere and that would just give them another reason to be stupid and mess with things, just like frozen balls and shooting cars.

plus if there are wasps i'm sure a ball moving 270 fps will reduce them to a splatter

Silent Slayer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Silent Slayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2004 at 10:00pm
i just use regular paintballs and shoot the nest down it may not kill all of them but they leave plus its probably alot cheaper
a5 polished internals
flatline
custom aluminum foregrip
drop
e grip w/custom blade trigger
palmer stabalizer
71ci 4500psi dye throttle
dye invisions
vision impy
tapeworm
crossfire 88/45
EVO
ImpyKing2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImpyKing2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2004 at 4:08pm
Did a search nothing came up, I made the thread and its here no so theres nothing I can do about it. Bees nest usually hang off of something so if you just shoot the ball at the nest it will probably go right through it but it will hit the wall roof or deck ithe nest is hanging from and it would explode.
pballa j.r. View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike1~Language. 12/04

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pballa j.r. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2004 at 2:29pm
One other problem.... if it busts in your gun it would probably screw up every o-ring inside your gun.

EDIT**
I just did this.  It has basicly the same effect as water on the ball but it breaks it down much faster.  I noticed it started to come apart at the seams first.

Edited by pballa j.r.
The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2004 at 11:10am
your about the 8th person to suggest this. Search it first.
triggerhappy1 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote triggerhappy1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2004 at 11:07am
that would be usefull. at my feild theres hornet nests everywhere. once i fell on one and they got in my mask and stung my face.
Glassjaw View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Took down Mike Tyson

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glassjaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2004 at 2:31am
^lmfao.  goood idea though, id like to see a final product.  but it would more tahn likely just blow through the nest, unless you shot it on a hard object near the nest and it exlpodes sending the liquid towards the nest

Edited by Glassjaw
The desire for polyester is just to powerful.
98c - baller View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98c - baller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2004 at 10:52pm
if there filled with acid well u kno how some people eat paintball for some odd reason, well i dont think these would be safe to eat lol
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic