tippmann 98 cyclone feed

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Roll Tide View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

NEVER had a STRIKE!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roll Tide Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: tippmann 98 cyclone feed
    Posted: 15 October 2004 at 6:49pm

Originally posted by MetallicaESPa5 MetallicaESPa5 wrote:

i wanna see a video.

Yeah me too. It's the only way to truly prove that it works.

MetallicaESPa5 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Doors Of Perception

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MetallicaESPa5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2004 at 6:39pm
i wanna see a video.

A-5 bunkerking View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1, inappropriate sig. 3/11

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-5 bunkerking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2004 at 2:03pm

Originally posted by A-5 Assassin A-5 Assassin wrote:

if i can beat an impulse with vision eye and a halo with my finger and my a-5..so can anyone!

ecxept you cant.
im not supporting any impulse, but,
1. cyclone only feeds 15-16bps max
2. unless you have an rt its hard to get your a-5 to 15-16 bps max because the egrip is capped at 15bps so it doesnt outshoot the cyclone.
3. stop being so full of your a-5 and acting like its the best gun, its really annoying and noobish.

TippyManic32 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TippyManic32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2004 at 1:58pm
I gotta pull the Bull-Shizilnit on this one, no explanation, if I did that then I would have a story behind it, he must be lying.

Edited by TippyManic32
ItalianoGuy04 View Drop Down
Strike 1, lewd questions, 2/9

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ItalianoGuy04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2004 at 1:47pm
GJ you guys are just made cause u can't...

Supe'd up Spyda Victor, don't like it, don't care
pballa j.r. View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike1~Language. 12/04

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pballa j.r. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2004 at 1:12pm
To you people saying why:  Why is it you only question people new to the forum in terms of why they did it.  I don't see anyone complaing to Enos about making his semi-auto tigershark, or the bolt he made.  Hypocrits.
A-5 Assassin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-5 Assassin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2004 at 9:52am
cyclone on a 98 has been done before..but by Dennis Tippmann J.r. this guy is a regular consumer..took time and did his homework ..made it work..good job..all a-5 users are gonna say it should stay on an a-5..its what makes it unique...other than that it think the cyclones great..its very light..mine never misses..and how fast it goes depends on how fast you shoot..so whoever say its not fast.. YOUR NOT FAST ENOUGH FOR IT..it spins to how fast you shoot so quit whining either spend money on a r/t or e-grip..if u cant do that..then learn how to become fast and become one with your gun..if i can beat an impulse with vision eye and a halo with my finger and my a-5..so can anyone!

Edited by A-5 Assassin
Stiffler View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stiffler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2004 at 6:37pm

Originally posted by roadrunner0535 roadrunner0535 wrote:

its ok...2 bulky 4 me though

yea the 98c is a smaller gun than the a-5 so the cyclone looks HUGE on the 98c...not to mention all that mislim stuff

Front-Assualt View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
CHARGE!!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Front-Assualt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2004 at 4:07pm

Originally posted by ItsJustMe ItsJustMe wrote:

Am I the only one that has seen this before....? And he's not the poster...?

Also, 20 bucks says that guy that just joined and was all like oh yeah i saw it at the field has the same IP as the original poster.

Am I the only one thinking here?

I thought that to......

Edit: The guy that said he's seen it and played with the topic starter (Flashback) joined a day after this topic was started and after people started questioning if it was true or not....a lil fishy

Edited by Front-Assualt

Pro/Carbine
j&j ceramic
Lapco Double Trigger
SL-68II trigger spring

rootsradicals View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rootsradicals Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2004 at 9:10pm
this looks familiar....
WWBDD?

TippmannBallerX View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TippmannBallerX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2004 at 6:52pm
Originally posted by :ShockeR_ratm: :ShockeR_ratm: wrote:

Did you eat paint chips when you were a kid?

Ha ha. Why?
You wanna dippisize your drink for only a quarter more?

You want me to punchisize your face? For free.
pngcoco36 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pngcoco36 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2004 at 6:44pm
i was thinkin the same thing bro
ItsJustMe View Drop Down
Suicide by mod.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ItsJustMe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2004 at 5:46pm
Am I the only one that has seen this before....? And he's not the poster...?

Also, 20 bucks says that guy that just joined and was all like oh yeah i saw it at the field has the same IP as the original poster.

Am I the only one thinking here?
<Replaced gigantormous sig with strike, good trade.>
..BHizzle* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ..BHizzle* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2004 at 5:02pm

where is the front grip?? thats just a waste of gas anways u could have gotten a revy

paintbitter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paintbitter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2004 at 1:56pm
awesome
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes.That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.
Glassjaw View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Took down Mike Tyson

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glassjaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2004 at 3:58pm
Originally posted by MuRdoc18 MuRdoc18 wrote:

Originally posted by @5 M@$T@ @5 M@$T@ wrote:

[QUOTE=A-5 bunkerking]

yea but why spend the money to buy a cyclone, when you could have just bought a regular hopper. i hate the cyclone system, it just sucks. its really wide, its not that fast, its very rough with brittle paint, and is really heavy.

i congradulate you on your craftsmenship, but i still find it a waste

[QUOTE]

ARE YOU FEELIN OK? THE CYCLONE SYSTEM IS THE SHIZZLE. ITS NOT THAT WIDE, ITS THE FASTEST YOU CAN GET, ROUGH??, ITS PLASTIC SO ITS NOT PAINTED, IT HAS NO WEIGH TO IT!!! ITS THE RECIEVER THATS HEAVY,MAN UP ITS NOT THAT HEAVY.

I just smacked myself in the face really hard....lmfao, Dude capslock boy you are a fool.

lmfao, capslock boy.  and you say man up?  did you notice that no one else here writes in caps lock and we are, well a majority of us, men?  mhm.  yeah.  and the cyclone is only half as fast or less than the fastest hopper.
The desire for polyester is just to powerful.
dugiehowser View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dugiehowser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2004 at 3:37pm
Nice idea
My Setup

Stock Procarb
and
98c
14" JJ Ceramic
Painted Hopper
                      Boring isn't it
Rbmllr412 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rbmllr412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2004 at 4:22pm

Originally posted by A-5 bunkerking A-5 bunkerking wrote:

i think im starting to smell somethin...

Me too. 

SP Nerve, Max-flo 68/45, Halo B w/ V35 victory board, and RIP drive--All black
autolepercon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote autolepercon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2004 at 4:14pm
a-5 is a lil heavy but not that heavy and um yeah right the a-5 will rarely chop a ball and if it does your paint is crap
warbeak2099 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
So I said, "That is my foot!"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote warbeak2099 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2004 at 9:04am
You don't know heavy until you've held an original AGD RT 'Mag with a WarpFeed and a Flatline tank. All stainless steel baby (cept for the warp).
And anyways, ever think he did it so he would have a decent-speed hopper that doesn't need batteries? That's a big reason why I bought my Qloader. Running out of battery power mid game sucks. Sure he could've gotten the Q instead, but hey he did something custom. He shouldn't be flamed for that. Again, have you people no imagination? God talk about close-minded, uptight hard@sses...
MIDN 2/C, US Navy

LCE-SpyderMag | G-Force Pneumatic Mag | '99 RF Sniper II
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic