Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Marker Gallery
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

tippmann 98 cyclone feed

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote autolepercon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2004 at 12:04am
u mean it isnt his gun who cares whoever made it good job then again yeah....
A-5 bunkerking View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1, inappropriate sig. 3/11

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-5 bunkerking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2004 at 9:46am

Originally posted by autolepercon autolepercon wrote:

u mean it isnt his gun who cares whoever made it good job then again yeah....

... go back to first grade and learn how to talk in sentences.

ravepb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ravepb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2004 at 11:17am
I admire your workmanship and skill to be able to do something like that. I try and do stuff like that but I cant make it past 2 hours of work. Im lazy
Tippmann A-5
E-Grip
Black to blue fade paint
Polished Interns
JCS Duel trigger
14" CP black barrel
Flame on/off drop
91ci/4500psi System X HPA
Spring mods
Pimp fund $140/$850
roadrunner0535 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roadrunner0535 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2004 at 11:32am
its already been done...dennis tippmann jr. did it and thats how they came out with the a-5...the a-5 is a 98c with a cyclone feed...nuttin special like every1 says
98c seclusion
14" dye ultralite
rufus dawg 2x stick trigg
remote
full-auto mod
My 98C
100% smart parts
Stewie View Drop Down

Giving a bad name to a great cartoon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stewie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2004 at 2:51pm
yeah I guess that kool and all I would never do it dont like cyclone feed systems but I guess whatever is good for you

http://www.tippmanntorment.20megsfree.com/ check it
FLASHBACK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FLASHBACK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2004 at 7:33pm
This is his 98.  He did all the work hiself . It was lots of work!  This 98 looks even better in person and gathers a crowd at the field, although sabby does need a hopper 30 shots is not enough. I would also suggest a longer or flatline barrel and a R/T. Great job sabby why spend all the extra $ on an A-5 when you have the skill to do this kind of work and enjoy doing it.......PS lets get to the killing field.....
LIVING IT OVER AND OVER AGAIN.........
MuRdoc18 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
aka ALWAYSRIGHT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MuRdoc18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2004 at 7:40pm
Originally posted by roadrunner0535 roadrunner0535 wrote:

its already been done...dennis tippmann jr. did it and thats how they came out with the a-5...the a-5 is a 98c with a cyclone feed...nuttin special like every1 says

Ya give him a break, at least he put something into his gun. And its freakin tippmann jr. who owns tippmann... this guy did it himself. You need to stop being an

Member of Forumer Against Most Forumers.
Stiffler View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stiffler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2004 at 7:46pm

y?! seriously though?! just to be different?! i c no advantage in putting the cyclone feed on a 98c rather than just keepn' it on the a-5!

edit: i take that back there would be one: the e-bolt plus the cyclone

Edited by Stiffler
mick_collins View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mick_collins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2004 at 8:38pm
nice desides the sight and the handguard 8/10
A4*Jyim* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A4*Jyim* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2004 at 8:59pm
ok...why?

Team GodLike
Only God Will Judge Us....
PEVS PAINTBALL

~*JYim*~
dye prs View Drop Down
Diapers??

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dye prs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2004 at 9:20am

thats kinda kool. i think i will do it to my 98c if i put like a r/t or e-grip on it. why? b/c it probaly cheaper then a 110$ hopper. and i love the cyclone.

warbeak2099 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
So I said, "That is my foot!"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote warbeak2099 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2004 at 10:20am
Awesome job. Shame on the people who bash you. Why did he do it... cuz he can! Have you people no imagination???
MIDN 2/C, US Navy

LCE-SpyderMag | G-Force Pneumatic Mag | '99 RF Sniper II
Clark Kent View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2004 at 10:42am

Until there are better/more pictures, I still call shenanigans.

snipper758 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snipper758 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2004 at 2:51pm
Mr. clark kent what more proof do you need email me at snipper758@yahoo.com and i'll send ya pictures plus you could always come play with us ?

Edited by snipper758
Evil98E View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Language (D8)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Evil98E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2004 at 3:14pm
awesome mod dude...mad props for bein different. its things that are different that stand out and make the paintball world more interesting to me.
You can't see California without Marlon Brando's eyes
pballa123 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Will now work & play well with others

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pballa123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2004 at 3:20pm
plenty of people for whatever reason have wanted a 98 w/ a cyclone. so unless that gun is: A- not your gun or B- phottoshopped and im not suggesting it is either of those, then graet job! but here is the big question: Does it work? if so, does it have all the benefits as it does on the A-5 including a feed rte of 15+ bps with no chops or skips?

Edited by pballa123
VisionIMP View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VisionIMP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2004 at 3:35pm

Originally posted by snipper758 snipper758 wrote:

Mr. clark kent what more proof do you need email me at snipper758@yahoo.com and i'll send ya pictures plus you could always come play with us ?

why dont you just post more pictures on here. Is it that hard? At least post some links.

Clark Kent View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2004 at 3:43pm

I'm not saying that a Cyclone couldn't be successfully mounted on a 98 - the prototype Cyclone was obviously worked onto a 98.  It can be done.

But the work involved is significant - you can't just glue it on and hope it works.  Therefore, given this particular poster, I believe that one of these is the case:

(a)  The Cyclone in the picture is not mounted on the 98, or is not functional, and this is just a clever picture; or

(b)  This 98 does not belong to the poster.

I could certainly be wrong, and a few more (and better) pictures will go a long way towards proving me wrong.

I ain't holding my breath.

Ashran View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ashran Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2004 at 3:46pm
Someone said it'd be cheaper... I don;'t see how as you need two guns. a ebolted 98 cyclone can be sweet, and it's a cool project to do, looks slanted to the left (looking down barrel) but that might help it feed/
2k4 Viking
SCM, MM
JMJ roller trigger
WAS 1.6 WAS eyes, WAS switch
Dye Minidrop
CP on/off
MuRdoc18 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
aka ALWAYSRIGHT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MuRdoc18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2004 at 3:51pm
You dont need two guns, you can buy the cyclone by itself...

Member of Forumer Against Most Forumers.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic