Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Marker Gallery
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

tippmann 98 cyclone feed

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1, inappropriate sig. 3/11

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-5 bunkerking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2004 at 4:19pm

yea but why spend the money to buy a cyclone, when you could have just bought a regular hopper. i hate the cyclone system, it just sucks. its really wide, its not that fast, its very rough with brittle paint, and is really heavy.

i congradulate you on your craftsmenship, but i still find it a waste

:ShockeR_ratm: View Drop Down
Guested - Complete idiocy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote :ShockeR_ratm: Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2004 at 4:23pm
Originally posted by A-5 bunkerking A-5 bunkerking wrote:

yea but why spend the money to buy a cyclone, when you could have just bought a regular hopper. i hate the cyclone system, it just sucks. its really wide, its not that fast, its very rough with brittle paint, and is really heavy.

one of the many reasons why i hated my a-5

Nobody ever suspects the fun police!
Clark Kent View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2004 at 4:50pm

The Cyclone is heavy???  It is significantly lighter than any other hopper other than a VL200.  No batteries, remember?  Try lugging a HALO around...

Granted, the side mount can be an annoyance for speedball, but I love the low profile for woodsball...

@5 M@$T@ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote @5 M@$T@ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2004 at 5:13pm
Originally posted by dye prs dye prs wrote:

thats kinda kool. i think i will do it to my 98c if i put like a r/t or e-grip on it. why? b/c it probaly cheaper then a 110$ hopper. and i love the cyclone.

\

WOW, AN EGRIP ON A 98,UR SMART

I'm going to the darkside...
@5 M@$T@ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote @5 M@$T@ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2004 at 5:15pm
[QUOTE=A-5 bunkerking]

[QUOTE]

ARE YOU FEELIN OK? THE CYCLONE SYSTEM IS THE SHIZZLE. ITS NOT THAT WIDE, ITS THE FASTEST YOU CAN GET, ROUGH??, ITS PLASTIC SO ITS NOT PAINTED, IT HAS NO WEIGH TO IT!!! ITS THE RECIEVER THATS HEAVY,MAN UP ITS NOT THAT HEAVY.

Edited by @5 M@$T@
I'm going to the darkside...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote :ShockeR_ratm: Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2004 at 5:17pm
Originally posted by @5 M@$T@ @5 M@$T@ wrote:

ARE YOU FEELIN OK? THE CYCLONE SYSTEM IS THE SHIZZLE

Did you eat paint chips when you were a kid?

Evil98E View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Language (D8)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Evil98E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2004 at 5:36pm

The Cyclone is heavy???  It is significantly lighter than any other hopper other than a VL200.  No batteries, remember?  Try lugging a HALO around...

lol yeah, halos are rather heavy...

to the man who ate paint chips or just got some bad acid....lol 15 bps is rather fast if you ask me, its plenty fast. and the real funny part is, your getting flamed like crazy.

You can't see California without Marlon Brando's eyes
MuRdoc18 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
aka ALWAYSRIGHT

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MuRdoc18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2004 at 5:53pm

[QUOTE=A-5 bunkerking]

[QUOTE]

ARE YOU FEELIN OK? THE CYCLONE SYSTEM IS THE SHIZZLE. ITS NOT THAT WIDE, ITS THE FASTEST YOU CAN GET, ROUGH??, ITS PLASTIC SO ITS NOT PAINTED, IT HAS NO WEIGH TO IT!!! ITS THE RECIEVER THATS HEAVY,MAN UP ITS NOT THAT HEAVY.

I just smacked myself in the face really hard....lmfao, Dude capslock boy you are a fool.

Member of Forumer Against Most Forumers.
scenarioballer7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scenarioballer7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2004 at 7:33pm
thats the sweetest tippman Ive ever sene!!!! how did you put the cyclone feed on the 98?? Ive wanted to do it to mine but I dont want to buy an A-5 just to chop off the cyclone feed. where can you buy em seperate? but still thats sweet!!
04 Vision SH((0))CKER with << otherstuff>>
♦♠♣☻☺○•♣╒&nb sp;     562;846T╚"‼¼,ÿX>±▲»
MacGyver's little NinJa
A-5 bunkerking View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1, inappropriate sig. 3/11

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-5 bunkerking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2004 at 7:42pm

yea, it is the fastest... 15bps.
 are you joking, its no where close to the fastest loader.
all loaders are plastic
my revvy is lighter
lose the caps.

spaulding View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spaulding Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2004 at 8:03pm
a+ fpr the crafstmanship

F for the product
whiteknight457 View Drop Down
Guested - I got BUNKD

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whiteknight457 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2004 at 8:26pm
nice man, but the huge question, does it work? i wnna do a vert feed on my 98 fer fun
Helmut12289 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Helmut12289 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2004 at 9:18pm

...and is really heavy.

I have things called muscles, and I use them to hold my gun, as said before, man up.  boohoo, my guns too heavy (weeping...) That is a sweet gun and an Awsome milsim.  I would use that gun any day.  Very Nice Job.  I congratulate you.  ironic that A-5 Bunkering doesnt like the A-5...

Edited by Helmut12289
Axe in the head, early to bed, Axe in the helmet, a thanks to Helmut... and I support Bush! So there.
RedBullGotWings View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedBullGotWings Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2004 at 10:27pm

thats hot

i wanna do that...

cept wait... i have an egg2

forgive your enimies...
but never forget their names
Mehs View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
An Hero

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mehs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2004 at 11:54pm

Looks too bulky, I would hate lugging that around...but over all good job (that is if you did it), good paint job, looks very heavy though

8/10

[IMG]http://i27.tinypic.com/1538fbc.jpg">
Squeeze Box
choopie911 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2004 at 12:18am

yea but why spend the money to buy a cyclone, when you could have just bought a regular hopper. i hate the cyclone system, it just sucks. its really wide, its not that fast, its very rough with brittle paint, and is really heavy.i congradulate you on your craftsmenship, but i still find it a waste

Hahahahaha

One, the cyclone is NOT the fastest.
Two, the rough with brittle paint comment was talking about paintballs, not the hopper.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote :ShockeR_ratm: Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2004 at 12:24am
My Halo is faster than the cyclone...

Clark Kent View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2004 at 6:05am

my revvy is lighter

I guess I haven't weighed them on a little scale, but holding my 12V Revvy and my Cyclone in my hands, the Revvy is noticably heavier (w/2 9V batteries).  And, of course, the Cyclone outfeeds the Revvy by quite a bit. 

I recognize there is some taste involved here, but to me the Cyclone is one of the best features of the A-5.

warbeak2099 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
So I said, "That is my foot!"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote warbeak2099 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2004 at 9:04am
You don't know heavy until you've held an original AGD RT 'Mag with a WarpFeed and a Flatline tank. All stainless steel baby (cept for the warp).
And anyways, ever think he did it so he would have a decent-speed hopper that doesn't need batteries? That's a big reason why I bought my Qloader. Running out of battery power mid game sucks. Sure he could've gotten the Q instead, but hey he did something custom. He shouldn't be flamed for that. Again, have you people no imagination? God talk about close-minded, uptight hard@sses...
MIDN 2/C, US Navy

LCE-SpyderMag | G-Force Pneumatic Mag | '99 RF Sniper II
autolepercon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote autolepercon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2004 at 4:14pm
a-5 is a lil heavy but not that heavy and um yeah right the a-5 will rarely chop a ball and if it does your paint is crap
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic