Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

paintmines

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lil A-5 dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: paintmines
    Posted: 19 October 2004 at 5:12pm

all these paintmines ive been seeing hurl just paint around.  some one should make one that sends paintballs in every direction like a wwII landmine. 

HGROBERTS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HGROBERTS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2004 at 5:18pm
like avenom master mine wich work just as well as squad busters
tipp98cfreak View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tipp98cfreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2004 at 5:26pm
you can make custom ones with co2 it works great but i cant seem to get the plans to post got them of a password site.
johnhoham is the winner, no sig requested.
Runner up is DBibeau855:
"Coolest New Forumer"
Kelsey Carter Rocks
sinisterNorth View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
1 strike, language, 10/3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sinisterNorth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2004 at 5:59pm
I havent actually used one, but my friend said he played in a game with on the the Viper landmines. He said it had some good splatter, but he wasnt overly impressed. I wish a company would make a good one like you said.
Pumpker'd; (V.) When a pump player runs up and shoots you at point blank range because you thought 20bps made you good.
TheOperators View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheOperators Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2004 at 6:26pm

Yes i have a couple mastermines and the things are basiclly worthless, I think we have had it actually work 3 times out of who knows how many times they were triggered and one of those was a test, and thats more times than i had a Tipmmann SB go off.

Matt

"Those who fear being conquered, are sure of defeat"

"The most deadly thing on the battlefield is one well-aimed shot."
paintball_playa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paintball_playa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2004 at 10:05am

that'd be pretty sweet if they got 'em to work

2004 ICD BKO
Dye Sticky 3s
CP Regulator
Vapor Valve
Custom Cut Bolt
Removed Trigger Spring
CP Gauge
2k4 Chaos Board
Slimz.357 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slimz.357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2004 at 10:22am
"If you make it idiot proof, they'll make a better idiot."
REQUIRED READING
reincarnation14 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reincarnation14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2004 at 1:46pm

my freind went to a game one time and he said he stepd on one and it started beepin and it blew him off his feet

Diablo Mongoose 2
18in CP Barrel
adjustdable feedneck
FAPM-Formers Againts Pope Mobile

The South WILL Rise Again
nforcer4 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

BANNED

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nforcer4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2004 at 1:50pm

yea right^^ your friends a lier i think but i dunno how power full those things are never used one but i don't think it could actually lift someone unless he was skinny like really skinny and small

TruePaintballer View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Spam 11-19

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TruePaintballer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2004 at 4:45pm

Our current paint mines and grenades are crap...we do need some that shoot real paintballs

Outlaws
*Sponsors*
Abrika
tipp98cfreak View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tipp98cfreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2004 at 2:32pm
Could get a tripmine that goes off in the direction it was triped from like the talon trip mine I posted from a site.
johnhoham is the winner, no sig requested.
Runner up is DBibeau855:
"Coolest New Forumer"
Kelsey Carter Rocks
Dan db09 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dan db09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2004 at 3:57pm
you dont need nades or mines... this is paintball yeah were you use paintball guns... nades and mines are a waste
A-5 08 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

The mob rules!!! Get the pitchforks!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-5 08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2004 at 4:22pm
[QUOTE=HGROBERTS] <like avenom master mine wich work just as well as squad busters</TD></TR>
<QUOTE]
sarcasim? I hope...

Edited by A-5 08
Bonestock98 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonestock98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2004 at 4:27pm
I saw some claymore like mines somewher (it was a while ago) they were 12g powered and shot out a spread of paintballs.

F.A.T.T.S.W.F.A.-Forumers Against Things That Start With "Forumers Against"
poseidon255 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote poseidon255 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2004 at 6:57pm
try paintballgear.com. They have some pretty decent mines. Also, I have a friend who made a mine. It was a PVC cylendar capped off and had a tube out the top. He presurized the paint and had a clp on the hose with a string. when the string was pulled, it unpinched the hose and sprayed paint. Oh well, don't know a lot of the specifics, however. Till next time...
Silent Slayer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Silent Slayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2004 at 7:33pm
i have a good plan like you are talking about my dad made me a fitting to go over a pvc tube that is pretty much a sphere with a bunch of holes drilled in it and at each hole i put a piece of pvc like a barrel. the holes pointed in all different directions.i put a paintball in each of the barrels. in the tube below i had a  compression chamber and a ball valve with a spring attached so it was pulling its self open. then i drilled a hole to keep it open and put a pin in the hole. the pin was conected to a tripwire. when some one set it off the ball valve opened and all the paintballs shot in every direction it works really well it just talkes several paintballs.
a5 polished internals
flatline
custom aluminum foregrip
drop
e grip w/custom blade trigger
palmer stabalizer
71ci 4500psi dye throttle
dye invisions
vision impy
tapeworm
crossfire 88/45
EVO
TRAVELER View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Vulcan Logic Academy Graduate

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRAVELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2004 at 8:04pm

I saw the paintball claymore mine as well, it uses regular paintballs, one 12 gram Co2 cartridge, and can be set off by a trip wire or remote. It can be set in the ground with built in spikes, or it can be tied to a tree. Good stuff. I just wish I can remember where I saw it. 

For I will wander to and fro,
I'll go where I no one do know,
evil_fingers View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Inappropriate sig

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2004 at 8:37pm

Specifications:
A VERY effective Paint Pellet Claymore Mine. The PBM-14 is a patented, Command Detonated MIL SIM / Paintball Scenario Landmine It's sure to impress your friends, as well as frighten your opponents.

The PBM-14 launches fourteen 0.68 caliber marking pellets in a 40 degree arch, at better than 190 FPS. Max Effective Range is approx. twenty feet.

At 5 feet, spread equals 4 feet, w / 3 pellets per foot.

At 10 feet, spread equals 8 feet, w / 2 pellets per foot.

At 15 feet, spread equals 12 feet w / 1 pellet per foot

The PBM-14 uses a newly designed charging system, which uses a single 12 gram CO2 cartridge as its source of power. Once charged,

the PBM-14 can be safely charged and carried about, then quickly fixed into position. The PBM-14 can also be partially buried or secured to a tree/post, for elevated blast effect. Using a trip wire, the mine can be left unattended for hours, or rigged as a command detonate mine, a slight tug is all it takes to unleash it. Built from heavy, molded plastic, the mine is designed to give years of reliable service

NOTE: Items are not refundable

SKU: PBM14
The PBM-14A1 SENTINEL Mil Sim mine is a claymore style mine.

Regular Price: $ 90.00 / Each
Sale Price: $ 85.00 / Each

Edited by evil_fingers
Do not steal....the government hates competition!
reincarnation14 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reincarnation14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2004 at 10:33pm
i dont mean if lifted him cuz like his foot was right on top of it it would make u fall to ur back at least and i agree wit Dan db09 u dont need those unless like u were in a scenario
Diablo Mongoose 2
18in CP Barrel
adjustdable feedneck
FAPM-Formers Againts Pope Mobile

The South WILL Rise Again
Slimz.357 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slimz.357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2004 at 1:04pm

Needed or not, is sure would come in handy.

"If you make it idiot proof, they'll make a better idiot."
REQUIRED READING
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic