Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

submeersable paintball gun

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lt. BUTCHER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: submeersable paintball gun
    Posted: 29 October 2004 at 3:04pm

i have been paintballin for 3 years now and i play in an area with a somewat deep creek that we use a small bit but it would be nice to completly submerge underwater.onlt to pop out to shoot someone.so have any ideas or ways to improve them post em.

roadrunner0535 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roadrunner0535 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2004 at 3:08pm
u can alread do that...i do it all the time...the real thing is 2 b able 2 shoot while under water
98c seclusion
14" dye ultralite
rufus dawg 2x stick trigg
remote
full-auto mod
My 98C
100% smart parts
brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Making stuff up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2004 at 3:12pm
I wouldn't reccommend it- get your (paint) balls wet and they might bulge up and not feet properly.Youc an submerge yourself with the marker right above the water easy enough- hide bhind a floating log or something.
"Abortion is not "choice" in America. It is forced and the democrats are behind it, with the goal of eugenics at its foundation."

-FreeEnterprise, 21 April 2011.

Yup, he actually said that.
Bonestock98 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonestock98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2004 at 3:41pm
Depends 98's are fine under water you might have to worry if you have an electro though. The only obvious problem would be geting paint in your hopper. So for know all we need is a waterproof hopper.

F.A.T.T.S.W.F.A.-Forumers Against Things That Start With "Forumers Against"
evil_fingers View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Inappropriate sig

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2004 at 6:50pm

Someone has been watchin to many Navy SEALS footages.....water proof hoppers, oh brother

Do not steal....the government hates competition!
crazedloon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crazedloon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2004 at 8:13pm
make yourself a marker cover that looks like a log so you can float it above the water
roadrunner0535 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roadrunner0535 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2004 at 8:14pm
hello...the water will go right up the barrel and into the hopper
98c seclusion
14" dye ultralite
rufus dawg 2x stick trigg
remote
full-auto mod
My 98C
100% smart parts
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2004 at 8:51pm
Not only that....can you imagine someone submergin themself wit an electro marker
Bounty View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bounty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2004 at 9:09pm
Id love to see that, but seriously who is that stupid.
ic3man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ic3man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2004 at 10:43pm
Originally posted by evil_fingers evil_fingers wrote:

Someone has been watchin to many Navy SEALS footages.....water proof hoppers, oh brother

who uses oh bother anymore its so cleashay

reincarnation14 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reincarnation14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2004 at 2:28pm
ha ha ha brihard put "I wouldn't reccommend it- get your (paint) balls wet" HA HA HA get ur balls wet. but anyway y don u just shoot the guy that way u dont have to worry bout goin under water. and if i just saw a dude go under water 1. it would b hard seeing throu the surface of the water and even wit goggles and 2. if the guy went under water i would go pee in it and laugh
Diablo Mongoose 2
18in CP Barrel
adjustdable feedneck
FAPM-Formers Againts Pope Mobile

The South WILL Rise Again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reincarnation14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2004 at 2:28pm
but i would prolly get shot in the process and that would suck
Diablo Mongoose 2
18in CP Barrel
adjustdable feedneck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reincarnation14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2004 at 2:31pm
b like dude i just pissed in tha water and ur swimmin in it
Diablo Mongoose 2
18in CP Barrel
adjustdable feedneck

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2004 at 7:50pm
Originally posted by ic3man ic3man wrote:

Originally posted by evil_fingers evil_fingers wrote:

who uses oh bother anymore its so cleashay

Its spelled cliche...not cleashay, if yer gonna say it, spell it correctly!

Edited by evil_fingers
MiKePuNk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MiKePuNk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2004 at 9:50pm

if u uncock the 98x the water wont go in the hopper..pop up, cock it, and shoot em

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2004 at 2:45pm
Even when the 98c is uncocked, water can still get in the hopper, remember the elbow feed that comes wit the marker....look if you want a gun that can function underwater, go get a harpoon gun!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reincarnation14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2004 at 7:41pm
look u dont even need a gun that goes under water just throw paint at em    and if they go under water go pee in it   
Diablo Mongoose 2
18in CP Barrel
adjustdable feedneck

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2004 at 7:47pm
Smitty View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Murdock ... I’m comin’ ta get YOU!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2004 at 9:06pm
 that's great. well i wouldnt put my gun under water. you can just use land. wanting to do that is like wanting to "snipe". it can be done, but its not very fun. its more fun to be in the line of fire and be taking out people. not sitting there and picking them off one by one.
FoolProofSam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FoolProofSam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2004 at 11:50am
I've heard that emags can submerge, somebody tell me if this is true or not. It would be sweet to attack from water. I haven't done this in paintball, but I was playing capture the flag once at this camp. The enemies area was surrounded by water on 3 sides. The game was getting nowhere so I put on my swim suit and swam around their area and grabbed their flag (it was right by the beach). Then I swam back and the game ended without them even realizing it. That sort of thing would rock in paintball.
HELL IS ICE
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic