Poll Question: Kerry Or Bush??
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
49 [37.98%]
80 [62.02%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2004 at 11:47am
Originally posted by ScarFace22 ScarFace22 wrote:

What I meant was in catholic, and christian schools and private schools abortion and the use of condoms is taught as being morally wrong.  

You are just digging yourself a deeper hole by the minute here...

(And you are still wrong about the schools, BTW, and triply wrong about the colleges)

ScarFace22 View Drop Down
Guested. Prejudice crap.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScarFace22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2004 at 11:50am
Really do you go to a catholic school or a christian school? I have all my life and I have always been taught that those things are morally wrong, So please don't try to tell me that those schools don't teach that those moral issues are not taught in catholic and christian schools. I think I would know, you on the other and obviously do not know what you are talking about.

Check my thread in the Great guns thread for Timmy tech help or PM me
Clark Kent View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2004 at 11:57am

What I meant was in catholic, and christian schools and private schools abortion and the use of condoms is taught as being morally wrong.  

That is where you are completely wrong.  Most secular private schools have a pretty mainstream view of things.  And while most Catholic schools speak out against contraception, many Protestant schools, while still preaching celibacy, do not proclaim contraception a sin.

To my knowledge, the RC church is the only large denomination that wholesale stands against contraception and family planning.  Most other churches have no problem with contraception in otherwise acceptable circumstances (like marriage).

Enos Shenk View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
~-o@

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Enos Shenk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2004 at 12:08pm
I went to a christian school from kindergaden to 10th grade. I was never taught that condoms were morally wrong, of course condoms were never discussed, which is probably why you had at least 1 couple of teenage parents a year.

I cant even begin to articulate how angry jesus freaks make me. Its probably because i value freedom above all over issues, and whenever some narrow-minded idiot shows up and starts telling me what i can or cant do, i tend to lose control.

Putting aside all specific issues, how can you think you have the right to sit there and rail on peoples personal choices and beliefs? Thats pure and simple ARROGANCE, lack of respect for anyone else, and therefore you get no respect from me.

Organized religion is crap, plain and simple. Spirituality and religion are two vastly different things, something the jesus freaks never seem to have the capacity to grasp.
Guested. Prejudice crap.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScarFace22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2004 at 12:11pm
Well freaking goody for you. I have no respect for morons like you Enos and Clark who have no morals or or have morals and don't stand up for them. 

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2004 at 12:13pm

I have no respect for morons like you Enos and Clark who have no morals or or have morals and don't stand up for them. 

Why do you say that I have no morals?  I have plenty of morals, just not the same as yours.  Different <> Zero

Guested. Prejudice crap.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScarFace22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2004 at 12:15pm
I never said you didn't. re-read my post and you'll see that I was said either had no morals or had them and didn't stand up for them.

Frozen Balls View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1, filter dodge, 1.28.10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frozen Balls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2004 at 12:16pm

I have no respect for morons like you Enos and Clark who have no morals or or have morals and don't stand up for them. 

I have no respect for narrow minded fools.

How has Clark not stood up for his morals? He has pointed out how he feels, and done so in a manner that makes you look decidedly dumber than...everyone.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2004 at 12:18pm

I never said you didn't. re-read my post and you'll see that I was said either had no morals or had them and didn't stand up for them.

Ok...  So why do you think I am not standing up for my morals?  What do you think I am doing right now?

Guested. Prejudice crap.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScarFace22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2004 at 12:20pm
Really I haven't seenm him actually fully write out his morals and from what I've seen he still has yet to deny abortion is morally wrong and he favors the use of condoms. That seems pretty immoral if you ask me. Please all of you just go back into your little hole.

Enos Shenk View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
~-o@

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Enos Shenk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2004 at 12:20pm
Proof that organized religion attracts fools like moths to a flame.

If only i was in college, this would make a nice thesis.
Guested. Prejudice crap.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScarFace22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2004 at 12:22pm
If you were in college you probably wouldn't last a month before you failed out.

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2004 at 12:24pm

Really I haven't seenm him actually fully write out his morals and from what I've seen he still has yet to deny abortion is morally wrong and he favors the use of condoms. That seems pretty immoral if you ask me. Please all of you just go back into your little hole.

Ok, here are some of my moral positions:  I am in favor of the freedom of speech (radically so), I favor lots of contraception and the occasional unfortunate abortion.  Most of all, I favor an open mind.

Those are some of my positions.

Now, as I said before, they may differ from your moral positions, but that does not mean that I have no moral positions.  Different <> Zero.  To think otherwise is exceedingly narrowminded, and, in my mind, makes you no different from the people we are fighting in Iraq and Afghanistan right now.

Simply dismissing points of view that you do not agree with is narrowminded and foolish.

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frozen Balls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2004 at 12:24pm

So according to your sect of Christianity, which in no way dominates the world, condoms are morally wrong. Whoop dee doo.

Why would he deny abortion as being morally wrong if he does not think that it is.(not to put words in your mouth CK)

The part in bold really cracked me up. Don't give me that nonsense, by asking you, I am actually only gettign an answer that has been pre-prgorammed into your mind by your church's beliefs.

Face the facts, you are not capable of thinking without the guidance of some priest.
*Stealth* View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Watermarked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Stealth* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2004 at 12:26pm

If you were in college you probably wouldn't last a month before you failed out.

You are FUBAR.

I Dont know what Christian Sect you come from.... But I recall a rule, Do on to other as you would want them to do onto you, and I also recall god dis-likes hypocrites the most.

I slap you with the word.

Edited by *Stealth*
WHO says eating pork is safe, but Mexicans have even cut back on their beloved greasy pork tacos. - MSNBC on the Swine Flu
Hades View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2004 at 12:49am

I for the most part have the exact same values and moral convictions as Enos and I have been in more semsters of college then you have teeth in your mouth.

/me hands ball to you to for you to drop.

evil_fingers View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Inappropriate sig

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2004 at 12:56am
Didnt I make a suggestion a while back bout changing the topic heading on this thread and now you clowns are talkin bout religion....man this thread is gettin worse each day
Do not steal....the government hates competition!
Darur View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Stare directly into my avatar...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2004 at 2:50am
Originally posted by evil_fingers evil_fingers wrote:

Didnt I make a suggestion a while back bout changing the topic heading on this thread and now you clowns are talkin bout religion....man this thread is gettin worse each day

I agree.

I am a christian and I follow their values, but c'mon this is pushing it.  Scarface, chill, on this forum religion is not something that plays a big role.  I do wish Enos and the rest would show Christianity a bit more respect as I do not press my values on him or others and I do not critizize people for their religion or for not having one, but thats up to them.

Lets just let this bloody thing die please.
Real Men play Tuba

[IMG]http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/1859/newsmall6xz.jpg">

PH33R TEH 1337 Dwarf!

DONT CLICK ME!!1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frozen Balls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2004 at 6:53am

gg Clark Kent...

roadrunner0535 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roadrunner0535 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2004 at 6:56am
people r gonna hate each other cuz of this thread...or start a pm war...lol...just let this thread blow up
98c seclusion
14" dye ultralite
rufus dawg 2x stick trigg
remote
full-auto mod
My 98C
100% smart parts
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12131415>
  Share Topic