Poll Question: Kerry Or Bush??
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
49 [37.98%]
80 [62.02%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2004 at 10:06pm
^^^^   Really...   I would like to hear exactly when Kerry said that he is against paintball...   Good lord.
.Ryan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Neither cool nor annoying

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .Ryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2004 at 10:09pm
Kerry....And I would like to see a link to Kerry's paintball policy...oh and kerry is against making assault rifles readily available to stupid people....he's the devil.

Clark Kent View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2004 at 10:10pm
The Assault Weapons Ban was stupid and needs to expire...  but separate issue covered elsewhere.
bomberpilot07 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bomberpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2004 at 10:12pm

Go Bush!!!!!!!!!!!!       kerrys a loser!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by bomberpilot07
"OBSESSED IS A WORD THE LAZY USE TO DESCRIBE THE DEDICATED"
Mehs View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
An Hero

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mehs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2004 at 10:14pm
You forgot Grimes!  GRIMES '04
[IMG]http://i27.tinypic.com/1538fbc.jpg">
Squeeze Box
Slothbutt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Can’t find the short bus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slothbutt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2004 at 10:17pm
Originally posted by Clark Kent Clark Kent wrote:

The Assault Weapons Ban was stupid and needs to expire...  but separate issue covered elsewhere.

It did...month and a half ago.

To bad in CA we have a seperate ban so where still screwed.
Barretm82 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
will poop in your shoes

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barretm82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2004 at 10:17pm

^^^^   Really...   I would like to hear exactly when Kerry said that he is against paintball...   Good lord.

lol...

Just wandering, I know some in the immediate Bush family have played paintball, has any of the Teresa/Kerry/Heinz family played? Just curious.
BigGun View Drop Down
Strike 1: Flaming and general idiocy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigGun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2004 at 10:22pm

Originally posted by Barretm82 Barretm82 wrote:

lol...

Just wandering, I know some in the immediate Bush family have played paintball, has any of the Teresa/Kerry/Heinz family played? Just curious.

Haha, for once I agree with something Clark Kent said.....

A-5 w/ 12IN. Lapco Bigshot.
R/T
20oz. and 16oz. tanks.

98c with 14In. Terminator
14oz. and 9oz. tanks.
BigGun View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigGun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2004 at 10:25pm

Originally posted by .Ryan .Ryan wrote:

Kerry....And I would like to see a link to Kerry's paintball policy...oh and kerry is against making assault rifles readily available to ...... people....he's the devil.

OMG! I KNOW! You're totally right........

R/T
20oz. and 16oz. tanks.

14oz. and 9oz. tanks.
Barretm82 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
will poop in your shoes

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barretm82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2004 at 10:25pm
Originally posted by Mehs Mehs wrote:

roflol, he looks like Mork with a Roman helm. Mork & Mindy, really old show...

http://www.tvmegasite.net/prime/shows/mork/

-I did a search as I hardly remember this show from my child hood.

MORK FROM ORK

Mork was born in a test tube on the planet Ork, where he attended Ork Prep School. A former lobster-tank dinner diver on Ork, Mork later became an intergalatic explorer. He charted sixteen galaxies before Orkan leader Orson assigned him to cover the planet Earth. Mork arrived on Earth complete with a warranty covering skin rust and ankle blowouts.

Communicating with Orson via his Scorpio reports, Mork bears the responsibility of informing Orkans of Earthlings' strange traits--most notably, the human demonstration of emotions. He marries an Earthling, Mindy McConnell, after living with her for several years. Astonishing Earthlings he meets through such feats as drinking water with his finger, Mork works as a counselor at the Pine Tree Daycare Center in Boulder, Colorado.

Occasionally, he travels through time in size-eight shoes designed specifically for that purpose.

Mork lives in Boulder, a suburb in western TV Land, with Mindy and their son, Mearth. Like any proper Orkan, he gave birth to the child himself--or rather to the man: Orkans start out as adults and become younger as they age. It's just another one of those cultural differences that make Orkans--and Mork--so unique.

Edited by Barretm82
Darur View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Stare directly into my avatar...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2004 at 10:29pm
Originally posted by -ProDigY- -ProDigY- wrote:

Originally posted by Darur Darur wrote:

Originally posted by LordCaliber LordCaliber wrote:

maybe its my
stupid friend but he said that kerry wanted to get rid
of paintball guns wanna clear taht up for me?

Kerry has made it very clear he is against Paintball.

Holy crap you guys, I don't think paintball is
very high up on Kerry's agenda....

Kerry.

I never said Paintball was high on his agenda, I said he has made it clear he is against it.

Edited by Darur
Real Men play Tuba

[IMG]http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/1859/newsmall6xz.jpg">

PH33R TEH 1337 Dwarf!

DONT CLICK ME!!1
BigGun View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigGun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2004 at 10:37pm

Originally posted by Barretm82 Barretm82 wrote:

roflol, he looks like Mork with a Roman helm. Mork & Mindy, really old show...

http://www.tvmegasite.net/prime/shows/mork/

-I did a search as I hardly remember this show from my child hood.

MORK FROM ORK

Mork was born in a test tube on the planet Ork, where he attended Ork Prep School. A former lobster-tank dinner diver on Ork, Mork later became an intergalatic explorer. He charted sixteen galaxies before Orkan leader Orson assigned him to cover the planet Earth. Mork arrived on Earth complete with a warranty covering skin rust and ankle blowouts.

Communicating with Orson via his Scorpio reports, Mork bears the responsibility of informing Orkans of Earthlings' strange traits--most notably, the human demonstration of emotions. He marries an Earthling, Mindy McConnell, after living with her for several years. Astonishing Earthlings he meets through such feats as drinking water with his finger, Mork works as a counselor at the Pine Tree Daycare Center in Boulder, Colorado.

Occasionally, he travels through time in size-eight shoes designed specifically for that purpose.

Mork lives in Boulder, a suburb in western TV Land, with Mindy and their son, Mearth. Like any proper Orkan, he gave birth to the child himself--or rather to the man: Orkans start out as adults and become younger as they age. It's just another one of those cultural differences that make Orkans--and Mork--so unique.

OMG...........the sad thing is, is that I think I know the show you're talking about, i think I've seen it once or twice....LOL.

R/T
20oz. and 16oz. tanks.

14oz. and 9oz. tanks.
Clark Kent View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2004 at 10:39pm
Originally posted by Darur Darur wrote:

I never said Paintball was high on his agenda, I said he has made it clear he is against it.

Do you have a link, a date, a quote, or anything specific on this?

BigGun View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigGun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2004 at 10:41pm
^^ You really need to give old Clark solid proof, or he'll really make fun of you for being ignorant.
R/T
20oz. and 16oz. tanks.

14oz. and 9oz. tanks.
DracoPlasm View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
What is a DracoPlasm anyway?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DracoPlasm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2004 at 10:44pm
bush

Multi-Colored J View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Enuff Z’Nuff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Multi-Colored J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2004 at 11:16pm
Kerry. I would take anyone over Bush.
X
Enos Shenk View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
~-o@

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Enos Shenk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2004 at 11:27pm
Kerry. If bush gets reelected hell get us all nuked or something. Frigging maniac.
Mehs View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
An Hero

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mehs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2004 at 11:36pm
Originally posted by Enos Shenk Enos Shenk wrote:

Kerry. If bush gets reelected hell get us all nuked or something. Frigging maniac.

More like if Kerry wins.
[IMG]http://i27.tinypic.com/1538fbc.jpg">
Squeeze Box
Multi-Colored J View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Enuff Z’Nuff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Multi-Colored J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2004 at 11:39pm

Originally posted by Enos Shenk Enos Shenk wrote:

More like if Kerry wins.

More like shut-up-because-you-don't-know-what-you're-talking-about.
X
Barretm82 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
will poop in your shoes

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barretm82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2004 at 11:42pm
Oh, for the record.

I really didn't like the Mork & Mindy show, I just recall seeing it as a kid.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 15>
  Share Topic