Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

im fat

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98 nitro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: im fat
    Posted: 05 November 2004 at 11:45am
im a fat kid and i need to know how to stay cool during the summer i weigh well over 300 pounds and i need to know how
roadrunner0535 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roadrunner0535 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2004 at 11:45am
a fan...wait...its like 50* outside...wouldn't u want 2 stay warm
98c seclusion
14" dye ultralite
rufus dawg 2x stick trigg
remote
full-auto mod
My 98C
100% smart parts
*Stealth* View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Watermarked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Stealth* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2004 at 11:49am
Originally posted by roadrunner0535 roadrunner0535 wrote:

a fan...wait...its like 50* outside...wouldn't u want 2 stay warm

Camel back Hydration packs should help you out...
WHO says eating pork is safe, but Mexicans have even cut back on their beloved greasy pork tacos. - MSNBC on the Swine Flu
98 nitro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98 nitro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2004 at 11:51am
good cuz i get all sweaty and sticky and i stink really bad!! its nasty i usually eat about five hamburgers a day too.  i like to be healthy
Smitty View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Murdock ... I’m comin’ ta get YOU!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2004 at 11:52am
oook. ya. sure. you could loose weight.

Edited by Smitty
98 nitro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98 nitro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2004 at 11:54am
thats no fun

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roadrunner0535 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2004 at 11:57am

Originally posted by 98 nitro 98 nitro wrote:

thats no fun

lol...u could put ice packs in ur pcokets and stuff...strap them 2 ur chest like dynamite...or u sould get 1 of those personal coolers that u put round ur neck and it cools u down...search google...all kinds of products made to keep u cool...i've seen ice vests and stuff

98c seclusion
14" dye ultralite
remote
full-auto mod
My 98C
100% smart parts
98 nitro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98 nitro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2004 at 11:58am
thanks well im goin to go eat my lunch seeya later!!
rockerdoode View Drop Down

one strike, flaming 7/15

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rockerdoode Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2004 at 1:14pm

dude...300 pounds?

im not a very mean person (most of the time) but serioulsy...there is a point when working out becomes like....well, what you need to do.

Sorry, this is a really rude post, but if you want to stay cool and not sweat like all the time then loose some weight and get in shape...

sorry again,

Tommy

"According to Sue Johanson, theres nothing that can increase your manhood, trust me I've already looked into it for myself." -Zata
Glassjaw View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Took down Mike Tyson

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glassjaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2004 at 4:39pm
Originally posted by rockerdoode rockerdoode wrote:

dude...300 pounds?

im not a very mean person (most of the time) but serioulsy...there is a point when working out becomes like....well, what you need to do.

Sorry, this is a really rude post, but if you want to stay cool and not sweat like all the time then loose some weight and get in shape...

sorry again,

Tommy

Agreed. 

Those camel back water bladders work nicely though.
The desire for polyester is just to powerful.

one strike, flaming 7/15

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rockerdoode Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2004 at 5:20pm
Originally posted by Glassjaw Glassjaw wrote:

dude...300 pounds?

sorry again,

Tommy

Agreed. 

Those camel back water bladders work nicely though.

thank you,

yeah, i agree with everyone else, the camelbacks...i use one for snowboarding.

"According to Sue Johanson, theres nothing that can increase your manhood, trust me I've already looked into it for myself." -Zata
636andy636 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 636andy636 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2004 at 5:29pm

good cuz i get all sweaty and sticky and i stink really bad!! its nasty i usually eat about five hamburgers a day too.  i like to be healthy

HMMMMM im calling shinannagins
spyderjunke View Drop Down
You heard me: Spyder = junke

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spyderjunke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2004 at 5:42pm

Originally posted by 636andy636 636andy636 wrote:

yeah it does smell like bs peple dont post stuff like that

I rock to my own beat

one strike, flaming 7/15

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rockerdoode Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2004 at 8:02pm

YES!  Now I can do my self-appointed job...

"I swear to god I'll pistol whip the next person who says Shenanigains..."

"Hey Farva?"

"Yeah?"

"Whats that resturant you go to all the time with all the goofy **edited** up on the walls?"

"Oh!  You mean Shenanigains?"

Everyone holds pistol out to captian.

"Ooohhhhhhhhh"

I love doing that....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roadrunner0535 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2004 at 8:07pm

YES!  Now I can do my self-appointed job...

"I swear to god I'll pistol whip the next person who says Shenanigains..."

"Hey Farva?"

"Yeah?"

"Whats that resturant you go to all the time with all the goofy **edited** up on the walls?"

"Oh!  You mean Shenanigains?"

Everyone holds pistol out to captian.

"Ooohhhhhhhhh"

I love doing that....

that's a good idea...i have a friend that needs 2 be hit real hard nyway

98c seclusion
14" dye ultralite
remote
full-auto mod
My 98C
100% smart parts
evil_fingers View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Inappropriate sig

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil_fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2004 at 8:56pm

So, yer a heffa.....you wanna lose some tonnage, how bout stand out in a field wit jus a mask....and all the guys wit Flatlines takes shots at you....you'll be running around alot thats fer sure and burning over 300 calories in the process.

Stupid thread...its not even a Paintball Idea, haul this crap to T&O!!!

Do not steal....the government hates competition!
paintballer2584 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
-me

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paintballer2584 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2004 at 10:26pm
you could get liposuction

one strike, flaming 7/15

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rockerdoode Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2004 at 10:40pm

Originally posted by paintballer2584 paintballer2584 wrote:

eeeewwwwwwwwwww....

im sure its a lot easier and cheaper to work out than to go through surgery...

oh yeah, has anyone thought that he isnt fat and he just wants attention?  Im sure you all remember that "We Pwn the New Player's Fourm" with AshleyB and someone else.

paintballer2584 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
-me

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paintballer2584 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2004 at 10:49pm

eeeewwwwwwwwwww....

oh yeah, has anyone thought that he isnt fat and he just wants attention?  Im sure you all remember that "We Pwn the New Player's Fourm" with AshleyB and someone else.

i wonder what they do with all the fat they suck out....o thats what they make hot dogs out of

one strike, flaming 7/15

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rockerdoode Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2004 at 10:52pm

eeeewwwwwwwwwww....

i wonder what they do with all the fat they suck out....o thats what they make hot dogs out of

aaahhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa....thats really gross, but really, really funny...lol  

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic