Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Paintball Equipment > Upgrades and Customizing
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Airgun Designs Warp Feed Loader

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
CougarBattalion View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CougarBattalion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2004 at 1:54pm
AGD makes a warpfeed adapter that only fits mags.  Pro-team makes an adapter that fits all guns.  You can use any hopper you want on it, agitated, forcefed, gravity...it doesn't matter.  There is a battery mod for the warp that will give it't feed rate about 8 bps extra.  

So, to answer your q's.

1. No
2. You have to buy the proteam warp so it will fit your gun.
Boydster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boydster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2004 at 1:49pm

**This Warp Feed only works with AGD Guns, for all other guns you must purchase a Proteam Warp Feed**

Copied straight off that site. Doesn't seem confusing to me. Just get one from here.

EDIT: The Pro-Team one is 80 bucks more. I hate Pro-Team. They make great products but they are the biggest rip off I've ever seen.

Edited by Boydster
MiKePuNk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MiKePuNk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2004 at 1:44pm
a guy at my feild has a warp feed on a spyder
Augusta98 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Augusta98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2004 at 1:23pm
I know that thew Warp Feed has to be fed by an agitating hopper like the revie or eggy but i think you can use any type of hopper except the Halo, it might over feed the warp feed. As far as what they mean by this only works on AGD guns, I don't understand that. AGD shared it's design with Pro Team so that AGD could go back to building guns primarily. I think that the AGD version might include a mounting breacket that only lets the Warp mount real close to the body of the gun, automags are very small, you might have to use the Pro Team version to get the right mounting bracket. I can't really tell by the picture but the bracket does look really small. You might want to contact AGD directly and see what they say, I have seen Warp Feeds mounted on a variety of guns, unsure if they were AGD or Pro Team models. Hope that helps.

Tad
Captain TEAM HELP
Member-Team.tacticalmarkers.com
Fast Splat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fast Splat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2004 at 10:58am

I was looking at this Warp Feed Loader http://www.actionvillage.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/eCS/S tore/en/-/USD/DisplayProductInformation-Start;sid=qb89SS4Mmv U9EW-AWu_94SSq13fBvYGj2Mo=?ProductID=c0OsFAY7YvgAAAD3jj%2elA _2t

but I have a couple of problems...

1. It says it only works with a Revolution or Evo II hopper... Is this true?
  2. It says it only works with AGD Guns and that I have to purchase a Proteam Warp Feed instead... I don't understand this.

If someone could help with this problem it would be great.

Thanx.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic