Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Marker Gallery
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New Angel G7

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LiT uP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2004 at 9:56pm
Yea who cares what gun you use as long as it gets the job done. And pro teams dont use guns because there good they use it cause they are paid to(bad company). And 40bps is a little unrealistic. Like common that would kill a man. Your hopper would be out it 4 seconds youd be spending more time reloading than shooting so y not just shoot a lower bps and not have to reload so much.

Black DM4
tadao
st trigger
68/4500 pe tank
reloader B
ScarFace22 View Drop Down
Guested. Prejudice crap.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScarFace22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2004 at 11:02am

Originally posted by reticule reticule wrote:

For those of you who insist Timmies are manufactured of high quality and standards, get off of the glue, stop convincing yourself and others of these lies.  You're only wasting money, and dragging other people in your downward spiral.

I am now convinced by the stupidity of that statement that you are the stupidest person on this forum at present time.I figure that you hate Timmies for one or more reasons.

1) you were to dumb to know how to work one

2) You can't afford one so out of jelousy you flame people who can afford one

3) You saw someone at a field who was to dumb to know how to keep it lubed and it broke on him/her

4) Your to ignorant to accept the fact that they are good guns

I have just gotten my Alias but I have kept it lubed and well mainted and because of it I have had no problems at all. I also have not had any problems with stripping threading or eye trouble like some morons complain about. Stripping threads can happen on any gun I don't care how convinced you are that you angel or cocker is perfect if you screw up you might end up stripping your threads. Eye problems was a problem on the first batches of the 04 Timmies. As more are being produced the problem seems to be getting smaller. Even if you do get a faulty eye woop de do some people get duds thats life get over it and don't cry about it. Have some one fix it or send it back to the main company.

Check my thread in the Great guns thread for Timmy tech help or PM me
ItalianoGuy04 View Drop Down
Strike 1, lewd questions, 2/9

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ItalianoGuy04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2004 at 2:22pm
its a good spyder... hey guys i got a gun that costs 150 and an up that costs less than 150 and has an uncapped board last record was 36 bps on it...

Supe'd up Spyda Victor, don't like it, don't care
reticule View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reticule Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2004 at 2:33pm
Enclosed is my response to your rebuttal.  ScarFace22, you are obviously too smart for your own good.

Originally posted by ScarFace22 ScarFace22 wrote:

I am now convinced by the stupidity of that statement that you are the stupidest person on this forum at present time.I figure that you hate Timmies for one or more reasons.

1) you were to dumb to know how to work one

Actually, if you initiate a search for my responses to many threads, I explain timmies are rather easy to maintain.  After all, many of the mechanics are based from Spyders.

2) You can't afford one so out of jelousy you flame people who can afford one

I'll enclose my following response with "<SARCASM>" tags for you less intellelectually gifted individuals.

<SARCASM>No, I can't afford one, nor have I ever owned one.</SARCASM>

Click here, duh!

Scarface, my 2k4 dark timmy was probably better than your alias.  Not much better I'm sure - after all, they both are timmies.

3) You saw someone at a field who was to dumb to know how to keep it lubed and it broke on him/her

I base my judgements on my own personal experience, and no, mine has never broken down for any reason.

4) Your to ignorant to accept the fact that they are good guns

You're too ignorant to write a proper sentence, amongst other things.

I have just gotten my Alias but I have kept it lubed and well mainted and because of it I have had no problems at all. I also have not had any problems with stripping threading or eye trouble like some morons complain about. Stripping threads can happen on any gun I don't care how convinced you are that you angel or cocker is perfect if you screw up you might end up stripping your threads. Eye problems was a problem on the first batches of the 04 Timmies. As more are being produced the problem seems to be getting smaller. Even if you do get a faulty eye woop de do some people get duds thats life get over it and don't cry about it. Have some one fix it or send it back to the main company.

Quite frankly, I don't care about your great timmy experience.  I have yet to strip screw threads on any gun, but recognize when I should be concerned or not.  Since your "personal experience" with high end guns only consists of owning a ratty a** timmy and observing other gun problems at the field, the support justifying my judgements are  certainly more substantial than what you have "brought to the table".  Go away little kiddie.

nforcer4 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

BANNED

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nforcer4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2004 at 2:45pm
lol scarface is 19 turning 20 at least he shows his age in his profile unlike you for alls we know you could be 11
jeep 98 custom View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I can type in Nerd L33T!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeep 98 custom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2004 at 2:59pm
God this thread is so stupid....All I wanted to do was show a new gun you guys might not have seen yet, and you egomaniacts turn it into a pissing match. It's no wonder I'm starting to spend less and less time here....
"Yes there are two path you can go back, but in the long run, there's still time to change the road you're on"

Gewwy View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Strike 1 - Language 1/17

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gewwy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2004 at 4:33pm

Originally posted by jeep 98 custom jeep 98 custom wrote:

God this thread is so stupid....All I wanted to do was show a new gun you guys might not have seen yet, and you egomaniacts turn it into a pissing match. It's no wonder I'm starting to spend less and less time here....

Threads get jacked all the time, there is nothing you can do about it... thats why so many old members are leaving.

E-Tek Ego

Guested. Prejudice crap.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScarFace22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2004 at 6:59pm

Originally posted by nforcer4 nforcer4 wrote:

lol scarface is 19 turning 20 at least he shows his age in his profile unlike you for alls we know you could be 11

meh..all bugsy and rectumcule know how to do throw insults like a bunch of idiotic morons. Bugsy and recticule fighting on the internet is like running in the special olympics, even if either one of you win your still very retarted.

Edited by ScarFace22

tgaffner View Drop Down
youm0nt Lite ... and low carbs, too!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tgaffner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2004 at 7:24pm
Originally posted by FROG MAN FROG MAN wrote:

ya your wrong ppl.

its called selling a product, even bob long has admited he has never been able to hit over 14 bps and hes probably the fasted walker out there.

Originally posted by Gewwy Gewwy wrote:

This is officially the dumbest person on the forum. By far. Just think of all the 13 year old idiots... yeah, your the dumbest one.

By the way, what kind of gun do you shoot?

Edit:Eased up flame a little bit. No, I'm not an Angel supporter. Your just so incredibly opinionated and wrong, its terrible.

well, i dont mind ppl geting mad at me but you didnt even try to prove me wrong. you just yelled. and i know im opinionated.

seems a bit childes when your the one who called me a 13 year old.

any way I shoot a proto but i dont see how this matters.

Actually, Chris Lasoya was. Hit hit I think 22 or 23 BPS last year.

tgaffner View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tgaffner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2004 at 7:30pm

Originally posted by tgaffner tgaffner wrote:

Ummm....

WDP has by far surpassed Bobby and DYE. This marker is going to be sweet!

Solenoid is moved sideways to have better Air Flow and smaller profile.

Bolt has been redesigned.

New EYE Technology. 2 times faster than the older IR EYE Systems.

Mini-Reg now offers 3 times more air Flow

Improved Twist-lock Low-Rise

Improved Ram and completely new Exaust Valve (Will be able to fit 05 Speeds and Fly's). Ram Shaft and hammer are now made of aluminum for lighter reciprocating mass.

Back to rechargeble battery.

Breech Switch. No more pull pin.

Thats all the features so far on the Prototype. Expect more before January or February. It will cost $1,600.

You can get the same thing with a BL or Dye gun for a cheaper price and have the same accuracy, same speed (you can only go as fadt as the loader lets you which is in most cases only 22bps) and in the case of the Timmy you would have much lighter gun too. BL and Dye definitly have surpassed all over rated English trash made by WDP. WDP guns are so overated thst its not funny. I Agree with the person who said that WDP is trying despertly keep up with BL and DYE and I also agree with the person who said that Angels are just newb's dream guns.

Tell you what, you give me 1 educated answer why one gun is "better" than the other.....

The truth is, they are all good. but dont you EVER say that Bob Long or DYE has more high-tech guns, better designed guns, or that they have seperated from the pack. The truth is that they are using some bad techniques in making their guns. By using barbs, milling off all aluminum possible, using pretty much the same design (Yes, the 2K4 models have a different Ram and whatnot...) and only changing out the Boards (Yes, WDP has doine that with the Speed and A4. But, they have changes some things on the A4 that make it alot nicer....)

WDP and DYE use some of the best technicians, best design engineers, and best materials to date.  But, Bob has never beat DYE or WDP in their pneumatic design (In my opinion)

There, I tried to stat open minded....

tgaffner View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tgaffner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2004 at 7:32pm

Just look around the internet and see how people brag about how "great" angels are. They're good guns but they tend to break down alot and have random problems.

Obviously you have never owned one.

When you set up an Angel correclty, it will do MUCH better than you would ever guess.

tgaffner View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tgaffner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2004 at 7:39pm

Screw it, there are so many biased opinions here is it not even worth my time.

Most of you are basing your opinions on.... nothing. Most of you have never owned theses guns. You are simply basing your opions and your so called "facts" on things that are never even true to begin with. So freaking what, most pro teams are shooting timmies. Big fricking deal. You know what? Most pro teams were shooting Angels not to long ago. And before that it was Cockers.

So next time you guys get in a war about whos guns shoots "Ropes" (Which by the way is NOT 14 BPS. A Rope is more like 22-24 BPS. Were there is just a solid stream of paint.) or which gun is more technologicly advanced, try to find TRUE FACTS before you start saying crap you know nothing about....

Guested. Prejudice crap.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScarFace22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2004 at 7:43pm
Your right I never have owned one and I never plan on owinig one ever in my life. I would rather have a Timmy then a foreign gun made by a bunch of English goons that hype up there guns and most of the time over charge on all thier paintball gear. One thing is for sure thier tourney pants are not worth $100+. Thier Air tanks or Angel air is a joke and a regular HPA tank with a good reg does just as good as hyped up angel ait. WDP though convinces people that thier Angel air is SOO much better then the everyday HPA tank and you have to piss away money to get one. WDP is a joke.

NiQ-Toto View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NiQ-Toto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2004 at 7:57pm

Your right I never have owned one and I never plan on owinig one ever in my life. I would rather have a Timmy then a foreign gun made by a bunch of English goons that hype up there guns and most of the time over charge on all thier paintball gear. One thing is for sure thier tourney pants are not worth $100+. Thier Air tanks or Angel air is a joke and a regular HPA tank with a good reg does just as good as hyped up angel ait. WDP though convinces people that thier Angel air is SOO much better then the everyday HPA tank and you have to piss away money to get one. WDP is a joke.
Have you been living under a rock? Your timmy is JUST as overhyped and overpriced as any other gun out there. I think this brings your score down to -827648764.

kthxbye.
///AMG What?
Guested. Prejudice crap.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScarFace22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2004 at 7:59pm

Prove it. I don't see BL charging 130 on paintball pants or $230 on a "special" tank.

FROG MAN View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1- Language, 11/29/09

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FROG MAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2004 at 8:11pm

EVERY GUN IS OVER HYPED AND OVER PRICED

face it guys

sp ruined it for us all

less compitition=less guns, less guns=higher prices.

<1 meg sig = bad>
NiQ-Toto View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NiQ-Toto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2004 at 8:12pm
Prove what! You said WDP's stuff was overpriced and overhyped. I said the same about Bob Longs. Do they even MAKE tanks/pants/other crap? Anyway, justify $1500 for a gun. You cant. Dye charges it, WDP charges it Bob Long charges it, thay all do. That doesnt mean it is justified.

///AMG What?
Guested. Prejudice crap.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScarFace22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2004 at 8:22pm

WDP makes pants, tanks and other paintball gear. What I'm saying is its a joke that WDP charges that much on paintball gear when you can get the same thing from a different company for a lower price. http://www.actionvillage.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/eCS/S tore/en/-/USD/BrowseCatalog-Start;sid=BaJzvrvsblFzA_pyp-uzFr ElTZH3PiDuazE=?CategoryName=paintball-apparel

Edited by ScarFace22

tgaffner View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tgaffner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2004 at 8:34pm
Were there is money to be made, it will be made...
Clark Kent View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2004 at 9:24pm

meh..all bugsy and rectumcule know how to do throw insults like a bunch of idiotic morons. Bugsy and recticule fighting on the internet is like running in the special olympics, even if either one of you win your still very retarted.

I think that in order to use that particular insult, it really helps if you spell it properly.  Nothing quite spells out "irony" as well as calling somebody "retarted."

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789>
  Share Topic