Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Marker Gallery
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New Angel G7

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>
Author
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

MY CAPS LOCK IS STUCK HELP!!!!!!!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote youm0nt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2004 at 10:24pm
not bad
reticule View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reticule Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2004 at 10:33am
Originally posted by Clark Kent Clark Kent wrote:

Originally posted by ScarFace22 ScarFace22 wrote:

meh..all bugsy and rectumcule know how to do throw insults like a bunch of idiotic morons. Bugsy and recticule fighting on the internet is like running in the special olympics, even if either one of you win your still very retarted.

I think that in order to use that particular insult, it really helps if you spell it properly.  Nothing quite spells out "irony" as well as calling somebody "retarted."

Clever response!
Bugsy View Drop Down

Strike 2 - More flaming

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bugsy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2004 at 11:05am

Prove it. I don't see BL charging 130 on paintball pants or $230 on a "special" tank.

Probably because they don't make them...
!   !
!   !
!   !
ScarFace22 View Drop Down
Guested. Prejudice crap.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScarFace22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2004 at 12:11pm
Thats not the point, the point is that other companies make the same paintball gear as WDP and sell it for a resonable price everything WDP makes they over charge.

Edited by ScarFace22

Check my thread in the Great guns thread for Timmy tech help or PM me
Clark Kent View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2004 at 12:20pm

How does WDP overcharge?

"Overcharge" is meaningful in a capitalist system only if people aren't buying.  Since people are buying WDP stuff then, by definition, they aren't overcharging.

Back to Econ 101 for you.

Guested. Prejudice crap.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScarFace22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2004 at 12:25pm
They are over charging because other companies like JT, Proto, Redz and others charge a resonable price for thier paintball gear. People buy into hype, they get conned into WDPs BS that thier $130 paintball pants are sooo much better then Proto's $70 paintball pants.

Edited by ScarFace22

reticule View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reticule Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2004 at 2:18pm
Scarface22,

You may be interested in this PBN thread.  Surely this is worth the $1200-$1400 price of a 2k4 timmy!  I have yet to see any threads pertaining to parts falling off any guns of other manufacturers.  Perhaps you can enlighten me though.

We are human and have all made uneducated purchases, but fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.  In my past postings here, and on other forums, I have yet to state poor timmy performance (in fact, I've mostly praised their performance), but I have honestly given my opinion regarding quality.

By the way, how do you like my signature?  I'm positive it's quite recognizable.

Edited by reticule
'...in order to use that particular insult, it really helps if you spell it properly. Nothing quite spells out "irony" as well as calling somebody "retarted."' -Clark Kent on Tippmann forumer
NiQ-Toto View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NiQ-Toto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2004 at 2:25pm
Also scarface, lets look at dye and their $150 pants. Hmm, dye makes proto... Looks like they smartened up and learned people dont want to buy pants for that much money, and made them more affordable.

I still dont understand how you can compare bob long (who only makes guns) to someone like WDP (who makes everything) and say that they overcharge for their stuff while BL doesnt... You arent even comparing the same product for chrsts sakes.
///AMG What?
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2004 at 2:26pm

They are over charging because other companies like JT, Proto, Redz and others charge a resonable price for thier paintball gear.

Alrightythen...

What is a "reasonable" price, and who decides and why?

WDP clearly thinks their prices are reasonable (as do I).

Civilian Of View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Platinum Member in disguise

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Civilian Of Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2004 at 5:00pm
Welp.. Ive just added 4 people to my list of people that shouldnt reproduce
tgaffner View Drop Down
youm0nt Lite ... and low carbs, too!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tgaffner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2004 at 5:28pm

Thats not the point, the point is that other companies make the same paintball gear as WDP and sell it for a resonable price everything WDP makes they over charge.

You ever think that maybe you get what you pay for??

Guested. Prejudice crap.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScarFace22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2004 at 6:43pm

They are over charging because other companies like JT, Proto, Redz and others charge a resonable price for thier paintball gear.

Alrightythen...

Are you that desperate to make a point or are you really that dumb. Why the  would you pay $130 when you can get a good pair of tourney pants for $60 or $70? Thats a resonable price for pants and $50 is to me a resonable price for a new jersey. I can't see the logic in spending that much money in pants when you can get the same good quality pants for alot less.

FROG MAN View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1- Language, 11/29/09

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FROG MAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2004 at 6:53pm

Alrightythen...

Are you that desperate to make a point or are you really that dumb. Why the  would you pay $130 when you can get a good pair of tourney pants for $60 or $70? Thats a resonable price for pants and $50 is to me a resonable price for a new jersey. I can't see the logic in spending that much money in pants when you can get the same good quality pants for alot less.

i dont agree with every thing that scarface says but a kid on my team owns angel pants and i dont really like them, another kid (and soon to be me) own the proto pants witch are like half the price and i think much better of a deal.

<1 meg sig = bad>
FROG MAN View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FROG MAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2004 at 6:55pm
Originally posted by tgaffner tgaffner wrote:

You ever think that maybe you get what you pay for??

that dosnt make sense. scareface is trying to say that the same product with the wdp logo costs more, but sames gos for dye, empire ect.

<1 meg sig = bad>
Guested. Prejudice crap.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScarFace22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2004 at 7:26pm

Yea I know, I think somewhere I even said that WDP isn't the only one that does this Dye does too. Actually Empire pants are not overpriced at all compared to some of thier stuff. Empires tourney pants only cost $70. You DO NOT pay for what you get you pay for a label that says WDP or DYE on it. WDP pants can be $60-$70 just like everyone elses pants but because it says DYE or WDP on it it cost an extra $50+ I'm sorry but thats a freaking joke. Tourney pants are pretty much all the same the difference is if they have a DYE or WDP label on them thats going to determine if they cost an extra $50.

Bugsy View Drop Down

Strike 2 - More flaming

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bugsy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2004 at 7:45pm
Well, I'm sorry that you don't like "your friend's pants "(wth?), but I like mine.
!   !
!   !
!   !
FROG MAN View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FROG MAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2004 at 7:49pm

Originally posted by Bugsy Bugsy wrote:

Well, I'm sorry that you don't like "your friend's pants "(wth?), but I like mine.

well the reason i dont like them, the dye and proto pants are really baggy and really comfortable the angel pants when you get a big size they get longer but really wider. so there a tighter fit. and while im sure alot of ppl like this i dont.

<1 meg sig = bad>
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clark Kent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2004 at 9:20pm

Please tell me you are joking now...  You can't possibly be this dense.

Fact 1:  WDP charges $X for their pants.

Fact 2:  People (other than you) pay $X for their pants.

Conclusion:  WDP pants are not overpriced.  If WDP pants were overpriced, Fact 2 would not be the case.  By definition, overpriced items don't get bought.  If they get bought, they aren't overpriced.

Like I said, back to Econ 101 for you.

Civilian Of View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Platinum Member in disguise

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Civilian Of Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2004 at 12:46pm
[color=red]
Its ok. They're Canadian.

Edited by Civilian Of
ItalianoGuy04 View Drop Down
Strike 1, lewd questions, 2/9

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ItalianoGuy04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2004 at 2:43pm

They are over charging because other companies like JT, Proto, Redz and others charge a resonable price for thier paintball gear. People buy into hype, they get conned into WDPs BS that thier $130 paintball pants are sooo much better then Proto's $70 paintball pants.

i wear jeans, they costed me seven dollars and 42 cents... darn taxes...

Supe'd up Spyda Victor, don't like it, don't care
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>
  Share Topic