Tippmann Paintball Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Tippmann Paintball > Paintball Ideas / News From Tippmann
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

new ideas for a bunker

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paintball_playa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2004 at 6:12pm
garbage cans, doors, huge pieces of wood from your local subdivision(if u have one), tables, blankets hung from trees, stuff like that
2004 ICD BKO
Dye Sticky 3s
CP Regulator
Vapor Valve
Custom Cut Bolt
Removed Trigger Spring
CP Gauge
2k4 Chaos Board
A-5 auto View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-5 auto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2004 at 6:22pm

just pile stuff up until it makes a good bunker!!  Geez why ask how to make a freakin bunker all u have to do is think a little!!

Hey howd you do that?! Your funny hahaha shut up! FAPM forumers against Popemobile
monkeymann View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monkeymann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2004 at 6:40pm
seince your in the woods you should get alot of old under wear and staple them to trees with a staple gun then you can call yout feild underworld ha ha getit ..... you can even hold schrmishes there and make mucho bucks ma ha ha my plan for world domanation is almost comeplete im me to be one of the first to become one of my slaves ma ha ha
im me gottagetapig lets talk paintball fool

PURPLE!!!!!!!!!!
A-5 auto View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-5 auto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2004 at 6:42pm
alright monkeyman that was really weird.  Are you a nerd?  Or just an ordinary noob.
Hey howd you do that?! Your funny hahaha shut up! FAPM forumers against Popemobile
reincarnation14 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reincarnation14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2004 at 11:35pm
Originally posted by A-5 auto A-5 auto wrote:

alright monkeyman that was really weird.  Are you a nerd?  Or just an ordinary noob.
Or just plain freaky?????
Diablo Mongoose 2
18in CP Barrel
adjustdable feedneck
FAPM-Formers Againts Pope Mobile

The South WILL Rise Again
Toby15custom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Toby15custom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2004 at 4:13pm
build a tower and some tree forts it is a blast trust me!
glooey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glooey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2004 at 6:58pm

look @ this  bunker making guide it is a few posts down on page1

http://www.tippmann.com/players/forum/wwf77a/forum_posts.asp ?TID=68610&PN=1

USMA
Ihaveanitch View Drop Down
Guested, language. 5/17

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ihaveanitch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2004 at 8:45pm
yea thats the kinda of thing i was talkin bout that my friend and i made, cept was lil thicker wit more logs.
A-5 auto View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-5 auto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2004 at 9:04pm

bunkers are extra easy to make.

nforcer4 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

BANNED

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nforcer4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2004 at 11:59am
I just use those long plastic cylinders that drain water under roads can't put my finger on the name

Edited by nforcer4
The Keen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Keen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2004 at 3:44pm

You could try using old furniture if you have any. A tall shelf would be nice. Just put it on its side and add plywood to the sides of it and on the front to make it a little taller.

gaumer View Drop Down
Guested - Troll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gaumer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2004 at 4:16pm
use old plastic barrels, pallets plywood old furniture whatever just use yur imagination
whatever
imfb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imfb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 December 2004 at 3:48pm
heck, just prop up a folding table on its side. it works great.
reincarnation14 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reincarnation14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 December 2004 at 4:39pm
^^ that would work really good to, JUST USE UR FREAKIN IMAGINATION
Diablo Mongoose 2
18in CP Barrel
adjustdable feedneck
FAPM-Formers Againts Pope Mobile

The South WILL Rise Again
A-5 auto View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A-5 auto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 December 2004 at 4:56pm

just throw some junk together and watch it suddenly become a bunker!!

SpecklesJ24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SpecklesJ24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2004 at 10:32pm

i dug a 4 ft deep, 6x5 hole in the ground and used 2x12 boards as walls around it on 3 sides, then made a roof out of plywood and made 2x4 legs to hold up the roof and voila. you have a good place to shoot your buddies in woodsball, and they dont have any clue where you are. takes a lot of time though.

but dont forget to cover it with branches, leaves, etc so it blends in.

Edited by SpecklesJ24
Pain is weakness leaving the body.

semper fi.

Young Marines
-Master Gunnery Sgt.
itsEZmmmmkay09 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote itsEZmmmmkay09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2004 at 8:09pm

uhh a tree

or like a trash can of plywood

anything that wont break will work

evil pimp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evil pimp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2004 at 11:20am

I USE bus parts because i live next to a buss company and he gives me free parts to take off his hands

~p1y2r3o4~ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ~p1y2r3o4~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2004 at 9:19pm
vehicles
snipers nests
siding
wheelbarrows

anything you can find....or steal from a neighbor
~~~~Shocker '03 Ultimate~~~~
Vision
Egg
68/45 Max-flo Tank

Tippmann 98 Custom
~No upgrades
TruePaintballer View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Spam 11-19

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TruePaintballer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2004 at 4:24pm

leave it open and just shoot the hell outta each other.

Or just look through garbage cans for old boards and furniture.

Outlaws
*Sponsors*
Abrika
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic